Double Trouble for Flo the Insurance Girl

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flo was getting ready to go into the back storage room where they keep office supplies. She was running low. She unlocked the door and went to the rack and picked up everything she needed. she was just getting ready to leave the room when the door behind her slammed shut. Startled she turned around to find a woman that looked exactly like her dressed in a goth outfit. The woman was also pointing a pistol at her. Flo was so startled that she dropped her things on the floor. "Who are you? Flo excliamed wide eyed. "Let's just say I'm your worst nightmare, replied the imposter. "My God, Flo replied, You even sound like me!" "What are you going to do," asked Flo. "You'll find out soon enough, My name is Jo by the way. The imposter was wearing a leather jacket, black lipstick, a satin dress with handcuffs, black thigh high tights with runs in them and big biker boots.

"Let's start with your uniform, get it off NOW," demanded Jo. Flo wasted no time. she started taking her Converse sneakers off then her white pants, she took off her apron, unbuttoned her white blouse stripped down to her bra, panties and chocolate brown tights.
"Ok sit down by the wall, demanded Jo. flo did not hesitate. Jo starting taking off her own goth clothes. Jo unclasped Flo's bra then said, "Now let's see what kind of tights Flo likes to wear." "Ahh Spanx! exclaimed Jo. "Classs-eeeee! My favorite kind also. when she took off the tights, Jo noticed Flo was wearing leopard print panties. "Wow, going to get a little action later? I'll take these also thanks. "Jo ripped them off Flo's body then quickly handcuffed her hands to a pole that extended from the ceiling to the floor. She then took her panties and tights and balled one pair of tights with the panties into Flo's mouth. She secured them in flo's mouth by cleave gagging her with the other pair of tights. You could tell by the way they smelled that Jo had been wearing them for several days. How do my underwear and tights taste? queried JO. Finally, Jo handcuffed Flo's ankles together.

Maybe I should let you know what is going on, said JO. You see I am a former IT manager and because of the recession, I've been unemployed for two years, so I'll do anything...ANYTHING for money...LOTS of money. So I work for this crime syndicate. We were hired by this rival insurance company to shall we say "eliminate the competition?" Well you're company was chosen. I had plastic surgery to look like you so I could infiltrate your company. Nobody would suspect that sweet innnocent Flo was working for a major crime ring. I'm going to hack into your company's bank account and empty it out then steal all your customer's 50,000 credit card numbers. Think I'll help myself to the cash receipts also. While I'm at it I might as well rip you off personally too Flo." Jo took Flo's purse and was delighted to see the cash and credit cards in flo's possession also.
"Well no time to lose, I must put your duds on here goes. Jo quickly put on the panties, bra and tights. Next she put on the white pants then swiftly buttoned the white blouse, next she put on the Converse sneakers. the sneakers felt like slippers to Jo after being in those biker boots for several days. Jo lifted the biker boots and put them to Flo's nose. "What do you think, they need a good airing out don't they? teased Jo as she laughed. Flo tried to turn her head to try to block the offensive odor from reaching her nostrils. Lastly she put on the company apron. "How do I look, Jo asked. I wouldn't worry about getting your uniform back advised Jo. "YOu're probably not gonna have a job after this."
Finally, Jo wiped the black lipstick off her lips and replaced it with the ruby red lipstick characteristic of Flo's taste. Jo rubbed her lips together and further taunted Flo by aksing, "How do I look?" lol
Just then the counter bell rang indicating a customer had come in to the office. "Ahh my first victim, " smiled Jo. "Well I ahve to hurry and get ou there or they'll be suspicious so I think I'll just leave you a nice parting gift. Jo reached into her gym bag and produced a vibrator with fresh batteries. She turned it on and the vibrator resounded with a gentle hum. Jo forced the vibrator into Flo and Flo reacted very violently. Well have a fun time. Too bad we don't have more time to explore each other but I have got to get to work. Ta Ta. And with that Jo turned out the light leaving Flo in the pitch blackness of the storage room and she locked the door. Outside, "Flo" appeared to the customer and replied, "Hello I'm Flo, may I help you? as she flashed that pearly white reassuring smile to the customer.

The End

Return to “Stories by Hiflyer63”