The Girl that wanted to be That Girl

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my latest installment of Tv episodes we'd like to see. The setting is a tenement in the upscale Upper West Side of Manhattan in the 60s.

Mary Brown was so jealous. She had just lost out to Ann Marie for a lucrative modeling job that would take her all over world, Paris, Rome, London, etc. Mary thought I was as good or even better than her. that job should've been mine. Mary came up with a plan. She had gone to a plastic surgeon and had herself madeup to look like Ann. That way she could have all the things she coveted, Her nice boyfriend, her apartment, her job and jetset lifestyle but especially her nice clothes. Mary was determined to get what she wanted.

Mary went over to Ann's apartment house and signaled for Tina the Concierge to let her in. Tina worked for a company that was in charge of the apartment and security. The company was named Hudson Properties, Inc. First Mary thought, I must have the uniform of the concierge so as to go undetected up to Ann's apartment. The uniform that employees of Hudson Properties wore consisted of matching Navy blue skirt and blazer. The skirt came up to just above the knee. Also a maroon turtleneck pullover shirt. Black opaque tights were required and also high heels. the name "Hudson Properties, Inc. was embroidered on the left breast pocket.

Tina immediately recognized the person wanting to get in as Ann Marie so she kindly buzzed the woman in. This would be a mistake as she was to find out. Tina asked, "How are you tonight Ann?" I hear your boyfriend Donald is taking you out to dinner for scoring that modeling job? Aren't you excited I envy you." "Ann" replied by by brandishing an Italian Barretta in her face. "Ok don't scream, go inside the ladies room." the ladies room was located adjacent next to the concierge desk. "Why are you doing this Ann? I don't understand." Just shut up and in the ladies room, "Ann" replied. When they both got into the ladies room, "Ann" locked the door behind her. "ok in the stall" Tina went into the stall followed by "Ann." The stall was big enough for two people. "Ok "Ann" replied, Here's the deal. I need that uniform you have on so STRIP right now. Tina was too afraid to ask Ann why she was acting so strangely so she complied.

First she took off the blazer, then unzipped the skirt, lifted the turtleneck above her shoulder until she was only in her bra and girdle. Her stockings were held up by the girdle clasps, the height of 60s faction. The clothes were placed on the hook in the stall. "OK "Ann" replied now sit on the stall, which Ann quickly complied. "Ann" reached into a big gymbag she brought with her and produced a pair of handcuffs she pruchased at one of the many kinky sex toy stores on 42nd st. "OK get those hand behind your backand sit on the John, "Ann" ordered. The handcuffs were placed on her hands and fastened to the pipe which protruded from the wall. She also did the same to her feet. fastening the cuffs around her ankles. Her high heels were still on her feet. Next a ball gag was placed in her mouth. Ann also stripped down to her vintage lingerie. Both women were now in their underwear. Before I get into your clothes we're gonna have a little fun. Ann proceeded to take Tina's high heels off and ran her fingers over the bottoms of her soles. They were still moist having just been removed from the high heels she had been wearing all day. Tina winced at this as she was very ticklish. "Oh you know you're enjoying this, "Ann" replied. "and just think, you're getting paid for this honey." She kept doing this for a good 10 minutes alternating beetween feet to the helpless concierge.
Ok enough of the feet, let's see if you're ticklish on your sides. Ann slowly ran her fingers up and down the sides of her victim, then the front. The same was repeated to her nipples and also the back of her butt cheeks, The soft feel of the lingerie felt very good on "Ann's" fingers. all the while, Tina couldn't believe this was happening. Why was Anne doing this? Tina thought, I never thought Ann to be a lesbian. all the touching by another woman was a little too much for Tina. She wasn't having fun at all. Finally, "Ann" started stroking Tina's vagina vigorously. This by contrast was very pleasureable and Tina wet herself in no time. "Ann" stopped and said, "Oh I wish we could have more time but I have to get to work." "Here this will help you relax after all that." Ann produced a small bottle of what looked like perfume. It was actually knockout spray which she sprayed in Tina's face. Tina's head abruptly sunk as she fell fast asleep. "Ok now to get to work, "Ann" thought. She took the uniform items off the hook of the stall door. "Ann" thought ahead and wore her own black opaque stockings. She quickly put the skirt on and zipped it then the turtleneck and blazer. Finally she placed Tina's high heels on her feet. She zipped up her gym bag off her goodies to get ready to take to the real Ann's apartment. She whispered to Tina who was fast asleep on the stall, "Now sit tight. someone will be back to pick you up later, Ann smiled.

Just then, "Ann" heard the throaty voice of a man outside at the concierge desk. When she left the ladies room she found two New York City policemen standing at the desk. "Ann" nervously asked, "may I help you officers?" "Yes replied the one. We were routinely making our rounds on the beat when we noticed your front door was slightly ajar. Is everything ok Miss? " Oh, everything's fine officers no trouble here really." "Are you sure, the other officer asked. We could make a quick walk through to make sure everything's ok." "That won't be necessary but thanks anyway, "Ann" replied. Ok but if you need us don't hesitate to call replied the first officer. "Oh I will," replied Ann as she walked with the officers down to the door. The officers left and "Ann" breathed a sigh of relief. "That was close, "Ann" thought. "ann" smoothed out her newly acquired uniform gathered up her gym bag and placed a sign on the door that said, "Making rounds back in 30 minutes." ann searched the concierge desk for Ann's apartment number. She saw all the master keys and spotted apartment 4B with Ann Marie listed as the resident. "Ann" went over to the elevator and waited for the car to come to the lobby leverl. As she glanced at the car making progress between floors, "Ann" thought, This is it for you Ann Marie. Everything you have will soon be mine as her facial expression changed to an evil smirk.

------------------------------------

"Ann" pushed the button to the 4th floor and proceeded up. She got off the elevator and finally made it to the apartment. the label underneath the buzzer read "Ann Marie." "Ann" smiled and said, "Well here goes." She rang the buzzer. Inside the real Ann was putting the second Tiffany earring in her ear when she yelled, "Who's there?" "Hudson Properties, Ann." "Doing a routine security check of your apartment." Ann thought that odd. Hudson usually does roving walks around the property but not in a tenant's apartment. She shrugged her shoulders thinking this was legitimate then opened the door.
She couldn't believe her eyes. There was a woman who looked exactly like her wearing Tina's concierge uniform and pointing an Italian barretta at her. Ann was so shocked she couldn't even scream. She was paralyzed looking the woman up and down. She had her same face, same build but with a devilishly sinister look on her face.

"Who are you, Ann exclaimed, Why are you dressed like that, what have you done with Tina?" "Ann" the imposter replied, "Let's just say I'm someone who has had a lot of plastic surgery. Think of it as an "investment", as she locked the door behind her continuing to point the gun at Ann. As for Tina, she's been working too hard. I put her on "R & R" she's "restrained and resting." What are you doing here, what do you want continued the surprised Ann. You don't know? continued the imposter. I want your life, your clothes, your boyfriend. Basically I want to be you. This was turning more and more surreal for Ann. "You want to be me,? You'll never get away with this," replied ann. "I don't know about that, as you can tell I sound and look exactly like you. I have somebody that's gonna come by later and get you. You'll disappear out of sight and out of mind. And not to waste anymore time, get back in the bedroom. We'll start with your clothes.
Ann was supposed to be going to a Broadway play and then dinner afterward. She was wearing a sequined dress, high heels and elegant jewellry around her neck and her wrists as well as her earrings. On the post next to the bed, was an elegant fur coat to complete the ensemble. the imposter ordered Ann to take everything off down to her bra and girdle but leave her stockings on. She simultaneiously took off the concierge uniform. Both women were now in similar looking lingerie. The imposter Ann got another pair of handcuffs from her gymbag and cuffed Ann behind her back. the imposter then went over to her dresser drawer and started to get a bra and a girdle to stuff into Ann's mouth. "My boyfriend Donald will be any minute, you'd b---." that was the last thing ann could get out of her mouth as the bra and girdle were stuffed in. Duct tape was used to hold it in place. "Well if you're expecting your boyfriend, we'll just have to delay his arrival won't we, plotted the evil Ann. Ann picked up the telephone and dialed Donald Hollinger's number. He was working late and promised to come to Ann's apartment to pick her up after work. The phone rang and Donald picked it up. "Donald Hollinger, may I help you?" Donald this is Ann. I seem to have a problem. In my rush to get ready I snagged my last pair of stockings on my fingernail. Would you be a dear and run down to Saks Fifth Avenue and pick me up another pair? All my others are drying on the shower curtain rod. "Sure thing honey, Donald replied. Imposter Ann smiled and taunted the real Ann who was squirming on the bed trying to make noise. You're the best Donald thank you and I'll see you about sevenish? Good. fine. Thank you Donald. She hung up the receiver and said, "Well looks like we have a whole hour to ourselves. " With that the imposter climbed on the bed with the real Ann. undid her gag and started to French kiss her. She simultaneously, put her hand down the real Ann's girdle and started to massage her private areas. A real feeling of panic started to envelope Ann. this woman just might succeed she thought. And what is to happen to me? Where is she gonna take me? Just when she thought it couldn't get worse, the imposter again reached into her bag and produced the biggest vibrator she'd ever seen. "Oh no, is that what I think it is?" worried ann. "Yes b itch it is." And with that the impostor put it on max setting. "that should keep you busy for awhile." "Well I have to jump in your shower." Think I'll luxuriate with a bubble bath. Must smell nice for your boyfriend who is coming to pick me up. Before going into the shower she regagged Ann Enjoy. ta ta. And with that the imposter closed the bathroom door. Ann could hear the water running.
After about half an hour, she came out. and saw a big wet stain on Ann's girdle. "You little vagrant." Just couldn't help yourself as she laughed evilly. She dried herself off and proceeded to put on one of Ann's clean girdles and bra. She then took one of Ann's pair of black stockings and put them on. "Aww, Poor Donald, I guess I'll just have to say he made the trip to Saks' for nothing." She clasped them in place on her girdle. The imposter then went over to the vanity and started to apply makeup, first a little rouge on the cheeks then hairspray. Followed by mascara, fake eyelashes and eye liner. She glanced over at Ann and asked "How are you doing over there?" Having fun? as she laughed. The real Ann was on the bed and violently rocking back and forth trying to break her bonds and scream but all that came out was a muffled "ummmpph." "Ann" continued to comb her hair and looked over at Ann. How's this? don't I look beautiful? She got up out of the chair then proceeded to put on the sequined dress then her high heels, next the bracelet, necklace and earrings. Lastly she put on the fur coat that had been hanging on the post. "How do I look Ann" asked the imposter as she was turning around, posing and taunting the reall Ann? Well Donald will be here soon so I guess it's time I put you in a nice safe place until he gets here. With that the evil Ann went over to the bed and tied Ann's legs together with rope and also her ankles. She lifted Ann up off the bed and ordered her to hop over to the closet. A handcuff extension was placed on her handcuffs and fastened to the metal clothes bar bolted on the walls inside the closet. For one last taunt, the imposter took out a vial of itching powder and systematically worked it underneath Ann's girdle with her index and middle fingers. "This is to signify that your "itching" to be me tonight," she laughed. The imposter also put on some ruby red lipstick and kissed Ann through the duct tape. there were big red lip marks on the tape. Evil Ann then walked out of the closet and locked the door. Just then Donald came into the apartment. He had his own key. Donald yelled, Are you ready? I have your stockings." "Ann" replied, "Coming Donald!" Ann slowly came around the corner until she appeared to donald standing in the living room. She posed a real seductive pose in the fur coat and walked over to Donald. "Honey, you look ravishing, declared Donald, "give me a kiss." With that "Ann" gave Donald a kiss and smiled over his shoulder as she realized she finally got what she wanted.

The End

Return to “Stories by Hiflyer63”