Imposter Nurses wreak havoc on Rampart General Hospital

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( author's Note ) Continuing with my theme of TV episodes we'd like to see, my latest victims are Dixie McCall and Nurse Sharon Walters from Emergency.

Lucie Thompson was beside herself. How could she be duped by the two imposters posing as nurses? Right now, Lucie was being interviewed by two detectives of the LAPD regarding the heist of about 12 vials of some miracle drug. They were contained in a refrigerated room at the Excelsior Medical Labs in Los Angeles. Rampart was to take delivery of the vials and use them for some terminally ill patients. Days before Lucie was instructed that two nurses, Dixie McCall and Sharon Walters would be over to sign for them and pick them up. She did everything right, when the two ladies came in. She checked their IDs and even saw their names on their name tags on their uniforms. She was horrified about 30 minutes after turning over the vials when she received the call from Dr. Brackett at Rampart, that the two nurses had called in sick and wouldn't be over to pick up the vials. Now she thought she might be out of a job as the vials were worth millions of dollars and she contemplated the two women she turned them over to were probably working for an international crime ring hell bent on selling the drugs on the black market.

Previously that morning in Dixie's apartment in Huntingdon Beach...

"Well it's about time you got up sleepy head, Dixie announced to Sharon, I'll put some coffee on while you take a shower." Oh thanks Ms. McCall, Sharon answered, I need it this early in the morning. " Nurse Sharon Walters was in her first year as a probationary nurse after completing nursing school. She had brown hair stood 5' 8" and weighed approximately 130 lbs. Dixie was kind enough to let her stay in her spare bedroom while she got herself established. Dixie was sympathetic toward all her new hires, always taking them under her wing, and protecting from Dr. Kelly Brackett who could be a bully at times.
As a first year nurse, Sharon wore the white uniform with cap and also a light blue tunic to identify herself as a first year nurse. The dress code for nurses also included regulation coffee (not white) nylons along with the standard white pumps.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/texas_trav ... hotostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/texas_trav ... otostream/

Both ladies having gotten ready were about to leave the apartment for work, first, however, they were tasked with proceeding to Excelsior Medical Labs to pick up some vials and bring them back to Rampart. Both women were gathering up their things and had just opened the door when they were shocked to see two women exactly their size wearing balaclavas to conceal their identities and both had revolvers trained on the two shocked nurses.

Dixie and Sharon froze in horror and one of the women demanded that they get back in the bedroom in the apartment. "What do you want Dixie demanded, take what you want but please don't hurt us." "WEll if you're willing to be so generous how about we start with those nurse uniforms you have on." responded the first woman, whose name was Julie. "First, however, I want you to call where you work and tell them that you and your partner here are sick and won't be in today." Dixie without hesitaton called the personnel office and stated that she and Sharon must've caught a bug and wouldn't be in the hospital. "Very nice, Julie said, now both of you strip out of those uniforms and I mean EVERYTHING, we want you two buck naked." "Why are doing this Sharon, responded. "Never mind, we'll let you know when you're nice and tied up," responded Emerald the other woman. Both Dixie and Sharon were now completely naked. And now if you'll just hand over those uniforms and your photo ids to my partner here, she has a neat little device. It's a portable laminator. We had photos of us taken at Walgreen's and we're gonna superimpose our photos over yours so that people will think we're you. Ok now that you two are naked, get in the sack." Sharon and Julie were motioned over to the bed and told to get in. First a little blackmail to discourage you from going to the police. Julie then drew out her cellphone and instructed the nurses to put there arms around each other and hug. "Ok I hope you too had a chance to use mouthwash today." Pucker up and start sucking face. I'm gonna capture what quality time two nurses like to have in their off time." "Ok now use the tongue. I want to see some good Frenching." Julie was getting a movie of the whole thing and Dixie and Sharon were horrified knowing what would happen if people discovered this video. Julie also got a lot of still shots (about 20), of the two kneading each other's breasts, buttocks and massaging each other's private areas. Once Julie was satisfied she said, "OK I think it's time we tie you two up." At this point she reached into a gym bag that the women brought with them. Julie said, "OK you two keep your arms behind each other's back so it looks like you're hugging each other. With that, Julie proceeded to wind the rope around their wrists multiple times. " "I got a surprise for you," as Julie was holding Sharon's nylons and panties and looking at Dixie. Dixie looked on in horror but before she could react, Julie was already stuffing Sharon's nylons and panties into her mouth. "One for you," Julie laughed as she did this. she quickly wrapped duct tape around her head. "And one for you," as she looked at Sharon stuffing Dixie's nylons and panties into her mouth and repeating the placing of duct tape. Both women on the bed were also tied with their legs together at their thighs and ankles. Once they were secured, Emerald came back with the uniforms and ids. the laminator worked beautifully as Julie, a brunette aka "Dixie McCall" and Emerald with reddish, auburn hair aka "Sharon Walters" admired their work. "OK let's put these uniforms on, Julie said." the uniforms were sparking white and freshly ironed. they had that fresh detergent smell like when you hang clothes out to dry. Emerald found two new pairs of coffee colored pantyhose in the closet. "Here let's get in these," Emerald commanded. Sharon and Dixie could do nothing else but listen as the rustling of the pantyhose were placed on the imposter's legs. And now for the shoes, the shoes were very comfortable, they were the tride and true Joyce brand standard for the nursing industry. Although they were comfortable they were very worn and you could see the sweat marks from hours of stress from working in the emergency room. Both pairs emanated a strong, pungent foot odor also. "Phew, don't you two believe in odor eaters," Emerald admonished.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/texas_trav ... hotostream

The two imposters smoothed out their uniforms and Emerald discovered a lump in the pocket of Sharon's uniform. It was a pack of Benson and Hedges and a lighter. "Tsk, tsk, you nurses sure are setting a bad example. they're not our favorite brand but we'll be taking them anyway," both women laughed. Enerald also had a tattoo of a former boyfriend that protruded from the sleeve of Sharon's uniform. "Girl, you better go intot he bedroom and put on a t shirt. Nurses are lady like and nobody's gonna believe you're a nurse with that thing, " Julie warned. "Ok we'll let you in on a little secret," Julie said. "We know about the vials of the drug. That's why we're posing as you. We're gonna sign for them and by the time the cops discover what happened, we'll be long gone enjoying our loot. Remember don't go to the police, don't want these photos we took to end up in the kiddie ward at the hospital or you two could be looking at some jail time." "Hope you two had a chance to use the bathroom before we tied yez up." With that, Julie thanked both nurses for giving up their clothes. thanks you two, the coffee nylons are very comfortable in the shoes. Speaking of coffee, I think me and my partner have time to kill so we'll just go into the kitchen and enjoy that delicious coffee and pastries, smoke your cigarettes in the kitchen. First, we'll turn on that police scanner you have on that night stand (Dixie kept a scanner by her bed for emergencies) so you can tell if we've been caught or not, Julie said as she slapped both women hard on the behind. Once they had finished in the kitchen, the two imposters took off the balaclavas and closed the apartment door with a thud leaving Sharon and Dixie alone. They both struggled continuously to try to get loose.
Both women felt a warm liquid trickle in the bed. Sharon had pissed herself adding to the desperateness of the situation.

Epilogue

As it turned out, the women were recruited by a rival hospital to pose as the nurses. Upon hearing that the vials were turned over to imposters, police were dispatched to Dixie's apartment where both women were freed. they had to undergo months of therapy as a result of their ordeal, however. As for the culprits, they were never caught and believed to be partying on an island in the Caribbean.

The End
2/4/2013,
Jimbore

Re: Imposter Nurses wreak havoc on Rampart General Hospital

Post by Jimbore »

New to this site
Great story
Great idea
Really enjoyed those old T V shows
Really like your modification of them
Thank you for sharing
spiderMan1