Island Hikinks

esercito sconfitto

Island Hikinks

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Island Hikinks

Somewhere in Ogasawara Island chain, Japan:

The air tried its best to be humid but the sea breeze kept defeating it. It was a welcome comfort for the three as they patrolled the subtropical area just a kilometer or two out from the beach. Magda Hirsch could at least thank COEM for the new wetsuits they were wearing, efficient and tactical while certainly showing off the nice curves she and her Polish comrades Maja and Lucja displayed while out on patrol. Working with COEM had its risks, doubtless, but the young German was certainly thankful for this assignment after spending her eighteenth month with the terror group this was like a follow-up gift from her birthday just a few months prior. Leaving Stuttgart’s ennui for this was absolutely the right thing to do, she affirmed. The two Poles were just as enthused, giggling about getting nude and skinny dipping in the beautiful crystal waters after their patrol, but such luxuries could only be afforded after total security was shown. She thought they shouldn’t complain so much as they got to have their naked swims a day ago. The sandals on her feet were comfy, at least, despite wanting to dip her toes in the cool waters herself. But these ladies had a job to do. COEM had managed to get an underwater island base right under the noses of the Japanese and so far they had been quite successful keeping it that way. Since the debacle in Venezuela, COEM had carried this out with far more discretion, from covert actions of simply infiltrating the islands rather than paying off authorities to the mandatory use of tactical wetsuits instead of bikinis.

There were no locals to worry about, only some brush pigs and other smaller forms of wildlife. Sometimes the ladies had their fun going on hunts for the pigs but the officers usually broke that up as to not attract attention. It had been two weeks already and there certainly wasn’t going to be a ton of attention this patrol, she guessed. They had already been walking around for two hours and nothing. As they rounded the corner to the quieter corner of the island, noting nothing moving in the early morning, Magda was ready to call it in and head back to the shack.

“Torch Zwei bis Zentral, patrouillieren abgeschlossen. Wir sind auf Vorposten Delta bewegen. Sekundär Patrouille wird in fünf Stunden zu beginnen, ende. (Torch Two to Central, patrol is complete. We are beginning to head to Outpost Delta. Secondary patrol will commence in five hours, over.)"

“Verstanden. Zentrale aus. (Understood. Central out.)”

The three blondes turned back and for another twenty minutes enjoyed the dusk the island provided. The birds were starting to make their calls to “wake” the island up and for that brief moment there was some peace.

“Ah!” Lucja pointed her submachine gun at some rustling bushes. She always was a little jumpy. Magda thought putting her on point might have been a mistake given her nature but again, it was dark and they were coming off their spot of fun. As predicted, a small bush pig emerged and then scampered off obviously frightened by the larger human women.

“Nein, nein. Es ist nur ein Schwein. Lass uns gehen. (No, no. It’s just a pig. Let’s go.)”

A few more minutes passed with Lucja still on point, Maja in the rear and Magda in the center. The birds kept their morning calls and the sun still yet to fully rise. It was clear enough for them to see and in a short while some rest and relaxation while their Spaniard counterparts fulfilled their part of the patrol.

“Ah! Trautes Heim, Glück allein! (Cozy home, fortune alone!)” Magda exclaimed as the small shack was within sight. There they’d slip out of the wetsuits and just chill in their bikinis.

A faint snap was heard from behind her. She along with Lucja turned quickly and Maja smiled sheepishly.

“Kij… (Stick…)”

“Ja…”

Only a few minutes out, she thought, and it’d be some nice rest and maybe some coconut water if she was lucky. Some more rustling was heard but Magda brushed it off as another small animal convincing her comrades ot keep moving. But then the rustling got alarmingly louder.

“Hnnnk!” Maja grunted out before she felt a stranger’s hands on her head suddenly followed by the wet snap that came straight from her neck. Her body crumpled at the feet of the woman, flat on her back and broken neck arching back too.

“Maja?!?” Magda turned and immediately saw the dead body of Maja which was her biggest mistake. The attacker should have been the first thing she focused on but the shock of her dead comrade made her lose judgment. Pity, as the dark-skinned woman after her moved with catlike reflexes and in one fluid motion delivered a punishing chop to the German’s neck. Magda groaned lightly before falling flat to the ground.

“Oh nie! (Oh no!)” Lucja yelped as she tried to aim her submachine gun right at the woman but by then her jumpiness betrayed her discipline as COEM infantry.

The attacker rolled forward and swept her from the leg with a powerful kick. Lucja fell flat on her back and before she could get back up felt the woman’s shin on her neck.

“Nie…” She weakly muttered before Maja’s killer shifted her right leg with all her might and pressed down and up on Lucja’s neck. A loud crack came out and the Polish woman’s body jerked for a few seconds before her eyes closed and her body lay still, arms by her side and broken neck also cocked back.

Michelle Durneve stayed quiet for a few seconds wondering if any other COEM infantrywomen were in sight. There were none to be seen. Like a phantom she came through and wreaked terrible wrath upon the hapless patrol, but it’s not like they didn’t have it coming.

“Clear,” she whispered as she stood up to signal her comrades.

“That. Was. Hooooooooooooot!” No one else but Sandra Decker could exclaim such things as she rose from her concealed position to get to Michelle, “I mean…fuckin’ wicked kills, boss. Teach me your ways of killin’ women all sexy like that, master. Like…got a fuzzy feelin’ at breakneck speed, for real.”

The bigger woman behind her let out a giggle despite her efforts not to.

Michelle wasn’t amused, “Oh bloody…c’mon you of all mates, Vicky?”

“She has funny jokes, Michelle. I try not to laugh oot loud though…” Always polite to a fault, Vicky McCullough smiled in her trademark Canadian fashion trying not to offend or bother either party. She slung her rifle “Slapper” knowing the coast was clear and proceeded to only draw her pistol as she joined Michelle.

“So what’s going on?”

Michelle took a sip from her water pack before clearing her throat, “Looks like Leftenant Suzie Q was right after all, COEM’s crawling all over this island. Maybe that base wasn’t just a piece of fiction after all.”

“You mean that old-ass James Bond flick?”

“You Only Live Twice…that was pretty good actually except we don’t have a volcano or somethin’ eh?” Vicky joined in.

Michelle shot them both a glance of bewilderment, “Right. Let’s get to it then, help me with these women.”

“Hey,” Sandra lightly kicked the German who groaned from the blow, “left one alive, boss.”

“What?”

“Sore-y, Michelle, looks like…”

“Looks like we’ve got ourselves a breather! Ha! Lucky break for her, huh?"

“Whatever,” she growled, “just get them in the shack.”

“Up ya go, little lady,” Vicky said scooping the first killed COEM in her arms and watching her neck and limbs dangle despite acting like she was going to get a response.

Sandra wasn’t as polite just hoisting the other dead Polish woman up and moving on ahead to the shack. A quick look around revealed no other COEM or anybody wearing a wetsuit. It was just them, for now.

Since the failure in Venezuela, COEM had been trying to find other clandestine locations to conduct their operations. It just so happened that the barely inhabited island area way south of Japan offered a fertile ground. COEM had managed to attract some sympathizers from Japan and China and through that they learned about the myriad of islands that UNATA hadn’t focused on as much. Of course such ability wouldn’t last forever. Task Force Lioness caught wind when 1LT Suzie “Q” Yamada-O’Leary had received reports from the Japanese Navy about some attempts to smuggle technology out of Nagoya and into the hands of Russian agents working with COEM. With her husband, 1LT O’Leary of the US Army, already stationed there on a year assignment, she worried that they were trying to establish themselves further in Asia. By chance, a sweep had detected faint activity in the remote island chains still claimed by Japan. Tasked with finding just what COEM was up to, the three Task Force Lioness Agents Michelle Durneve, Sandra Decker, and Victoria McCullough, were sent in from a stealth boat and made their way ashore under cover of darkness. Needless to say, suspicions were verified.

The shack itself was surprisingly large, enough to house these three ladies and to store all of their gear. Obviously the HQ was elsewhere on this island but they’ll set themselves to going over a plan once they got some answers.

“Strip ‘em,” Michelle coldly commanded.

“With gusto!” And as expected Sandra complied with a smile on her face, “Be a dear and help me won’t you, Big Vicky?”

“Oh c’mon I’m not that big,” the Canadian smiled handling the dead blonde and pulling the zipper straight down to her crotch. Going right along with her was Sandra who also shared the same enjoyed look watching the bare skin of the Polish women show along with rather beautiful breasts tucked behind cute bikinis.

“Dibs on the bikini tops, Vick!”

“Why?”

Sandra wasted no time unstrapping both and removing them over the heads of the COEM as Vicky shifted away, dangling them ceremoniously, “Oh, no reason.”

“Well I figured Michelle would want the bikini tops at least since they’re her…”

“No! I do not!” The Brit again curtly replied.

“Well let’s have a look here, eh?” Vicky loomed over the dead Poles and read off their identifications, “We’ve got Maja Radomski, Age 26 from Poland…and oh looky another Polish gal, Lucja Kijek, Age 25 also from Poland.”

“Maybe they should’ve stayed away from here with a twenty foot…POLE…am I right? Huh? Huh?” She was met with silence, “Fine…it sucked. I’m tired.”

“Ah cheer up,” Vicky whispered as she repositioned herself, inadvertently flashing her rather noticeable curvy chest in front of the American, “you’ll come up with some better stuff in no time, eh?”

“What about the other one?” Michelle inquired after looking out the window.

“Right,” Vicky slowly unzipped her wetsuit and her eyes widened.

“Oh my…” Sandra gasped. The German girl had apparently decided not to wear any bikini top whatsoever. She picked her head up to Vicky who looked at her right back, then the two stared at the lovely C-Cup breasts again that showed off the pronounced nipples in the cool air, and then back to each other again. Lips were licked invisibly as the two knew they had themselves a keeper.

“Not funny, Decker. Victoria…”

“Got it. We’ve got a Magda Hirsch, age twenty from Germany.”

“Twenty?” Sandra asked aloud with eyes that Vicky could have sworn showed dollar bill signs like in the cartoons she used to watch as a kid.

“Cunts…still bringing in youth…” Michelle grumbled, despite the fact the bitterness was more short-term that she missed in her neck chop. What was supposed to cut off the windpipe was more just enough force to render her unconscious. COEM had for some time been attracting young European women as young as sixteen into their ranks. She was not proud to admit she had been forced to end the lives of several teenage girls during her running tenure as a Lioness. Seeing yet another likely brought in as a teen didn’t make her feel any better. However, this German knew better. She’d have as little remorse for her as she did for the Polish women she killed, “strip her down some more. See what she’s got. She’s in the middle of the patrol so it’s safe to assume she had some command authority despite her age.”

“Giving the young'uns some opportunities. Guess she had some leadership potential amidst the other two duds..."

“Right. Find out what intel she knows and then deal with her. I’m going to scout ahead. I’ll be back in thirty to an hour, all right?”

“Got it, boss.”

“Vicky, please keep an eye on Decker.”

“Um, sure thing, Michelle. I’ll make sure she stays oot of trouble.”

Michelle readied her rifle and pistol and made for the unexplored side of the shack. A minute passed and not a peep was heard.

Sandra stared at the unconscious German already stripped half naked and licked her lips again when she knew Vicky wasn’t looking.

“So, you thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’, Vick?”

“What do you mean?”

“C’mon…you know. Tell you what. You get the top half and I get the lower half, deal?”

“But, we’re not done searching her.”

“But this is searching her!” Vicky tried to maintain frame but couldn’t, “C’mon…where’s that smile? Don’t you want a fine piece of St. Pauli Girl right here?” She hoisted her limp body up and shuffled her body to shake the breasts, “C’mon…look at that. ‘Vicky, Meine Schatzi, I’m here for you, ja!’ Oh my did you hear that? She said, ‘Oh Victoria McCullough please search me…und have fun while you’re doing it, ja? Mein body ist ready.’”

Vicky laughed, “That is a terrible accent. Um, sore-y, I give you the A for effort, eh?”

“Tell you what, you work the top and I work the bottom. How's that for effort, eh?”

“Deal.”

Slowly and surely, they worked getting every inch of the wetsuit off. It didn’t help though that they kept staring at the pretty German girl’s body while they were doing it, costing them a minute or two they could’ve used more constructively.

“Talk about fit! Wow…and I thought the chicks in Venezuela were bangin’!”

“She is something else I agree.”

Sandra smiled looking at the bare legs and feet of the German, slowly kissing her ankles and giving her soles gentle licks. Vicky seemed to pay no mind, kissing her hands and slowly kissing her neck.

“Ooooh lookit them polka dots on the bottom! How about this, Vick? You get her right and I get her left side?” Sandra lifted the woman’s right hand to offer a shake, something that was met with the Canadian’s hand and then Sandra’s clasping Magda’s.

Vicky smiled, “Deal.”

Both women knew what they wanted. That’s how they came to respect each other. Sure, Vicky was too polite and Sandra too brusque, but in the times they trained and worked together both had secret lessons to impart, especially when Michelle wasn’t around. With the half-naked Magda on her back, they got to kissing and slowly licking her belly side by side. The woman convulsed slightly but both knew she wasn’t coming to. From her belly they made their way slowly down her legs, nibbling and sucking where they could. Then they reached her feet and both Agents took their sweet time kissing the soles and licking the toes. Sandra, in an unexpected move, offered Magda’s right foot, something Vicky took with appreciation and slowly ran her tongue up the sole. All the while, Sandra started to unzip her wetsuit top and reveal her own naked chest.

“Oh whoops…I forgot my bikini top like this girl. Silly me!”

Vicky grinned, “Don’t feel too bad, eh?” And much to Sandra’s delight she did the same thing, unleashing those beautiful Canadian D-Cup bazookas that made Sandra quite hot and bothered every time she saw them, “Looks like I forgot too.”

“Oh you,” they shared a laugh as they picked Magda’s feet up again to kiss and suck on. In a further move of generosity, Sandra took Magda’s feet and rubbed them on Vicky’s sizeable breasts. The Canadian gasped a little bit but smiled right back, “Feels good, Vick?”

“Mighty good, eh?” Vicky appreciated the gesture and decided to reward her by pulling her head in and pressing her lips with her own. One kiss became two which became three and more as the unconscious woman’s feet still caressed Vicky’s nipples, Sandra’s hand making sure the German’s toes rolled and gently pinched the nipples.

Vicky moaned in Sandra’s mouth which made the American’s spine shiver and in appreciation Vicky slowly licked up Sandra’s neck and kissed the nape, a rare moment of weakness shown in the “Masshole.” Sandra had a quick moment of regret that Ju-Min wasn’t here to join this, but that wouldn’t rob her of the pleasure of getting tender with Big Vicky. With one head from each of them firmly planted on the German’s breasts, they pushed their chests forward and both gasped from the titillation of it all. Sandra had faced many challenges despite her inexperienced status as a Lioness, but nothing had prepared her for the howitzers of Vicky McCullough’s chest. Her own perky C-Cups were putting up quite the resistance but ultimately surrendered to the chest of the Canadian. Nipples rolled against nipples and tongues flickered against one another, their chests still propping the German’s left foot in between them. Their kisses took pause only to kiss the girl’s toes some more. And during all that, hands started to wander, fingers gliding along sides and bellies. Sandra took some initiative and slowly crept her hand down Vicky’s body. She knew she was doing something right when Vicky had a look on her face that showed sudden sensation and a light whimper from her gentle lips. Sandra pushed hers in more to stifle the moan and kept rubbing her chest in. She knew she wouldn’t win the size battle but she’d seize the initiative from the surprise. Vicky had lost control for that short moment, arching her neck back briefly before going back down on the German’s foot and then Sandra’s lips. It normally wasn’t like her to lose all sense of formality, but something about that devilish American caused her to have her moments. Further proof was displayed by Vicky’s feverish squeezing and groping of the German girl’s breast and belly. They could hear her light moans be it from the breasts or the foot kissing and it almost sounded like pleasure. Much unlike an Agent, it actually turned them on even more and their French kissing intensified.

“Hnnnn…can’t wait anymore…” Sandra muttered as she pulled her chest free for a brief moment which had the German’s foot plop back to the ground. She paid no mind pressing her face and lips directly on Vicky’s left breast. Vicky gasped and arched her neck back again as Sandra licked and slowly sucked on the perky nipple, tongue rotating on the areola. Instead of resist and let better judgment take hold, Vicky instead let her press in further.

“S-Sandra…” Vicky whispered, free hand squeezing her left breast as she shifted Sandra’s head to the right breast and let her go to town. She gave it right back to Sandra nibbling the nape of her neck and licking around her ear. Sandra groaned a bit as she still was face full of Canadian breast. How any woman could resist this “chesticular fortitude” as she put it was beyond her.

Despite every inch of her body not wanting to, Sandra pulled away and looked Vicky straight in the face, “I think…” she paused to kiss her a few times, “it might be wise…to…huhhhh…” another pause as their breasts rubbed against each other, “go a little further, eh?”

“Can’t,” Vicky licked her partner’s neck, “do that. Gotta…deal with…COEM…”

“Uhhnnnnn…” Unbeknownst to them, the girl’s eyes started to slowly open. Things were blurry, but she could see two figures in front of her with light skin and what looked like constant touching. Their voices were a little deep, her head obviously still reeling from the blow, but sooner or later it registered and her heart jumped.

“Was? Was ist…? (What? What is…?)”

“Oh crap…”

“Alarm! Alarm! Löwinnen! (Lionesses!)”

“Shit!” Sandra cursed aloud suddenly breaking from Vicky to try to restrain the blonde. Their moment of intimacy had cost them precious time allowing the girl to wake up and start making a fuss. Without even thinking, the German hit Sandra with a haymaker to the face and knocked her right off her footing. Her foot hit Vicky’s knee and forced her to buckle giving her the room to get herself back up. Without even acknowledging her two dead comrades, she made for the door.

“Oh no you don’t, Schatzi!” Sandra tackled her legs and tried to absorb all the kicking to climb further up her back. Next thing she knew, the woman’s foot was planted firmly on her face and pushing her away to get more freedom.

“Hold her!”

“I’m tryin’, Vick! Girl’s got some fight in her! Kinda like that!”

“Weg von mir! (Get off me!)”

“Not happenin’, whatever you’re sayin’!” Sandra struggled to get out as the woman’s foot mashed against her cheek.

“Grab her!”

“I’m tryin’, Vick! Lord knows I am!”

“Hold her then!”

Sandra finally managed to free her arm enough to knock the German’s foot away. With all her might she leapt on the woman’s back and forced her arms behind.

“Hoist her! Got an idea!” Vicky knew they didn’t have any sedative on her and the German girl’s screaming was going to sooner or later attract attention, be it Michelle or COEM, and they couldn’t have that.

“Weg von mir! Säue! (Sows!)”

“I’d like to chat all aboot you too, missy,” Vicky without warning forced the woman’s mouth shut with her free hand and pressed her face right into her right breast, “but you’re not being very nice at the moment, eh? You might need a time out!” The German muffled curses and calls for help while being smothered by the powerful chest of the Canadian, Sandra restraining the girl’s limbs with all her might and helping to press in.

“She’s a feisty one, Vick!”

“Got that right…lil’ feisty bunny rabbit, eh?” Vicky’s hands helped Sandra pull the woman in even more. She didn’t want to kill her, not yet, but certainly put her out of commission. The sedatives they packed were with Michelle. It wasn’t the most orthodox of methods but it was what just came to mind, “Push her in harder, Sandra!”

“Got it! For the record, Schatzi, I envy you right about now…so just take it all in while you can!” Sandra pushed the girl in further to where Vicky’s breast started to expand from the pressure. With her own bare chest, she shifted extra weight to the back of the COEM’s head and allowed no room, Vicky’s left breast already cutting off another avenue of escape for the girl’s mouth.

The German kept yelping for help but they could sense her body starting to lose air. The girl didn’t know how to properly conserve in the heat of the moment. They wouldn’t blame her for it but it certainly wasn’t the smart thing to do to start hooting and hollering when a minute passed and still no one came to your aid. The muffled cries started to weaken along with the desperate struggle for freedom.

“Uhhnnnnnnnnnnnn…” The girl then let out a great, long, sensual moan as her lips were smothered by Vicky’s breast. A few seconds later, her body went completely limp.

Sandra and Vicky paused for a second, still pressing the girl’s face into the chest. They wanted to be completely sure they weren’t going to get any further surprises. Sandra shook her body a little bit and got no response.

“Gotta hand it to you, Vick. That was some smooth improvisation.”

“Aw thanks. Well, Michelle’s got the serums so we didn’t have much of a choice did we, eh?”

Sandra shook her head, “Nope…no choice at all. I’d have done the same exact thing, yup. Face right in the chest!” But she knew there were other options.

“Hoooooo…” Vicky had to catch her breath for a moment in the rush of excitement.

A few more seconds passed and no voices were heard at all, “I think the coast’s clear.”

“And,” Vicky’s face blushed a bit, “I think she was having a little too much with my chest.”

“Lemme see…”

“Slowly…”

Sandra slowly pulled the girl’s face away from Vicky. Her nipple was coated with warm wetness and a small trail of saliva showed up from the girl’s lips straight to the tip of Vicky’s nipple. She was out cold, but clearly in a hidden moment of pleasure from being smothered by the Canadian’s breasts. Their bodies were already warm and fuzzy, but the sheer sight of it…she didn’t know what to say.

“Wow. Just…wow.”

“Putting it…heh…lightly, Sandra.”

The two sat down, panting and sweating from that panicked ordeal. Magda was lowered her original kneeling position, but her body dipped back and lay still, neck arched over.

Vicky grinned between breaths, “Close call, eh?”

“Huh…huh…yeah…” Sandra grinned one of those trademark devil grins that even someone as polite and pleasant-minded and Vicky could recognize, “I…have a lovely idea…”

“An idea, eh? After all this?”

“I’ll hold her up, and you…” with the German’s tilted head resting on Sandra’s chest, she pulled Vicky’s face in and brought her barely an inch from her lips, “you come right here you adorably boring and polite Canuck, you…”

Gentle pecks became soft kisses which were mixed in with sensual licks. The girl’s head, much like her foot prior, became sandwiched between both powerful sets of breasts. Vicky’s hands ran all over the girl’s breasts with firm squeezes. She could sense the lucidity of the COEM who still gave light groans as she too was fondled, Sandra running her right hand through Vicky’s hair and left hand touching both Vicky’s hand and both sets of breasts. There was a time once they argued about the concept of sharing and if it was truly caring. It relieved Vicky to see Sandra coming around to the concept that it indeed was. Sandra was intent to finish what she had started, getting Vicky to shuffle closer with the girl’s lips on her breast and her own lips locking with the Canadian’s. That free hand once in her hair now slithered its way down to below her belly. Vicky let out a brief whimper when she felt a couple fingers start to get curious which was then followed by a sensual moan that resonated in Sandra’s mouth between kisses. Sandra’s senses still peaked up and she went just a little bit lower.

“S…Sandra…”

“Just…just having some fun…”

“Mmmmmm…”

What wasn’t discussed was if they had called for spectators, “Ahem!” The voice cut through the air of sensuality like the flick of a combat knife.

“Michelle!” Vicky yelped.

There stood Michelle, pistol now holstered and a look on her face of utter disappointment. Sandra and Vicky pulled away from each other and the German plopped to the ground again like she was supposed to the first time around.

“I give you one job…”

“But boss, we can explain…”

“No…and until we’re done with this mission, no more of this for you!” Stomping between the two of them, she scooped the unconscious COEM in her arms without so much as even caring at the fact she was half-naked save for some polka dot panties. The woman gave no noise as her neck arched back and limbs dangled in her arms.

“Where ya going, Michelle?”

“Somewhere to deal with this!” She shook the German around noticing how shameless both of them were looking at the wiggling breasts and head, “You two stay here and think about your actions and think about if a Lioness would be doing them!”

“But…”

“Say ‘but’ again, Decker. I dare you. I double-dog dare you,” and with that she firmly shut the door of the shack leaving the other Lioness Agents puzzled and somewhat disappointed now deprived of their cuddle toy.

“Bloody imbecilic…ugh…” She grumbled to herself holding the unconscious body even closer now more than five minutes out from the shack. She chose a more secluded spot by a rocky outcrop. There were no beaches except the ones three hundred meters below. Perfect, she thought with the crashing waves covering every sound she made. Looking around and assured the coast was clear, she set the woman down and contemplated her next move. She couldn’t help but watch the girl slowly breathe, chest rising as her limbs were straight out, arms at her side and head slightly tilted back. She could only imagine what those two “colonials” were doing with her. She sneered at the COEM and at the notion of Vicky and Sandra. But the more she displayed such behavior, the more self-doubt crept in. Was she truly disgusted or was it something else? It was that bloody Venezuela mission, she thought to herself.

“Michelle, get a bloody grip. That was one time and that Yank caught you off-guard, or…or did she?” The stirring prompted genuine curiosity in the Royal Marine. Like it or not, she had no excuse for her behavior on that Northern Irish girl at the start. She said it was to further humiliate an overt racist like that girl Maura, but how far could that carry her?

“Oh hell, just finish her and get back!” She internally commanded to herself before she straddled the unconscious COEM. Her hands reached for her head, ready to twist and snap the neck clean, but she paused. The heaving breasts mixed in with the very faint moans distracted her terribly. This girl’s skin…it was so supple…so soft. The light motion of her breasts with every breath suddenly caused a stirring in Michelle and her face gestured an internal conflict.

“Damn you, Michelle,” she whispered to herself as she slowly unzipped her top. She could feel her breasts slowly push out and feel the cool ocean breeze wick the light sweat from them. She huffed defiantly against her feelings but as she kept straddling the woman placed one hand on her breast and the other on the COEM’s, biting her lip with a look of utter embarrassment. Her fingers gently pinched and rolled both women’s nipples, and with that action both women let out long gasps of pent-up pleasure. The COEM’s head tilted back a little bit further despite her body remaining rather limp and still. Now Michelle’s hands found themselves squeezing both breasts, rolling and stroking the nipples while she swerved her hips on the German woman. She licked her fingertips and rolled her own nipples with them. Seconds later the wet fingertips rolled and pinched on the nipples of the girl below her. She groaned as Michelle continued to apply the gentle pressure with aplomb, face still flush with sheepishness but slowly having the sensuality wash it away. With continued swerving from her hips, Michelle quickly joined in with the gentle huffing and moaning, knowing where her legs were resting gave the in between a great angle to feel something from the perpetual motion. Without a moment’s hesitation, she leaned in and felt the plush breasts of the COEM against her own. It felt all too familiar, she thought to herself, but right in a very wrong sort of way. The fact she could hear the girl moan as their breasts pressed and their hips made contact over and over did nothing to calm nerves. And all that groaning would likely attract some unwanted attention. Thinking quick, Michelle pressed her lips onto the German’s, absorbing the moans and groans that went with the motions. When she knew it would be safe, her tongue glided from the collarbone of the COEM up to the tilted chin and back onto her lips. When the girl moaned, she moaned right back, face still flush with conflicting emotions but the sensation unlike anything else she had felt since…since Venezuela.

The woman, Magda, groaned louder to a point it prompted Michelle to squeeze the German’s bosom along with her own. Her eyes forced themselves closed to take in all the sensation. Such a let-down of her guard would soon betray her; at least she suspected such a thing. She opened them quickly to make sure her hands were guiding themselves all over the German’s hips and breasts, no movement from the woman’s face and jaw with her neck slightly arching. Gripping her own breasts again, Michelle tilted her head back and closed her eyes again. Much to her surprise, there was a sensation on her abs and breasts that was not as familiar. Without even thinking, she gripped whatever was touching her and pressed them on her chest, a light gasp leaving her lips from the foreign feel. But that wasn’t the Michelle Durneve she knew that properly realized a situation about to unfold.

She looked down to the German and found her eyes open. It looked like she was trying to register just what was happening but knew it wasn’t for the better.

“Hnnnn…was tust…du? (What are…you doing?)”

“Oh…bloody hell…”

“Nein…n…nein…”

Magda’s eyes were semi-glazed and clearly not at full attention. Whatever Sandra and Vicky had done with her still left her rather punchy. It all made sense though. There’d be absolutely no reason a fit bird like this German would be groping Michelle for the sake of outright pleasure.

She swung her right arm as powerfully as she could afford but the blow whiffed and by a mile. A follow-up attempt at a haymaker only lightly brushed the pronounced nipple of Michelle’s left breast. She struggled to push herself up with whatever purchase she could get but each attempt was met with a rather apathetic shove back on the ground.

“Nein…krank Hündin… (sick bitch)”

“Yeah, yeah…”

“Hau…ab! (Get…off!)”

“Now you’re just takin’ the piss, Jerry,” Michelle huffed, batting away each feeble attempt at a punch and managing to hold Magda down with just the palm of her hand. The only swipe and actually landed was one that gently brushed her face. This was by no means a fair fight and the Brit felt rather embarrassed to have to deal with this, if not actually feeling a modicum of pity on the COEM. The face of secretive pleasure turned to outright annoyance with hands still effortless batting away the desperate moves to strike or push off from the Lioness. Michelle was feeling rather fortunate Sandra or Vicky weren’t around to see this utter embarrassment. A part of her wanted to snap the girl’s neck right here and now, but that modicum of pity she felt prevented her from doing so.

“Ab! (Off!)” The semiconscious German barked, clearly too weak to cry out for alarm.

Still, Michelle had to keep her wits about her and make sure she was still clandestine, “Okay I think it’s time to shut you up. Can’t have your mates alerted now can we? Now then…what would VM do?”

As strange as it was, she thought about Vicky because the Canadian knew how to be a lot stealthier in execution than even her. Dispatching the two Polish women prior did cause a bit of a stir despite the ease of killing them and getting away with it. Something suddenly came to mind. She damned herself for it, but she was already bothered by the sudden break in flow plus the German woman was making too much noise already. Without hesitation, she guided the struggling woman up and pressed her immediately into her chest. She could feel the woman’s moving lips stroke her nipple and it elicited a subtle sigh from the Lioness. Magda’s cries for help forced Michelle to press her further into her chest, the vibration of the noise against the breasts giving tingles Michelle didn’t think possible. What didn’t help were the hands of the COEM squeezing and pressing on her chest in a vain effort to find freedom.

“No…you take it…” she muttered pressing Magda’s head in more. A hand found its way to stroke and weakly grab Michelle’s buttocks but the Brit let it happen. She was in the moment forcing Magda back into the land of the unconscious pressing her face in with all her might. Twenty seconds passed. Vibrations from her mouth to in between her breasts started to fade in frequency save for a final groan that saw the woman’s hands slowly slide off Michelle’s body. Assured she was unconscious, Michelle let the German’s body start to tilt back and slowly lower down to the grassy ground again. It was unorthodox and she hoped no other Lioness would ever see something like that again, but there was a tenderness to it that gave her strange warmth much like she and the German were lovers in another life. A tiny voice found its way into Michelle’s head that if anything wished for such a thing, and perhaps with someone she considered close.

“Get a grip, Michelle!" She forced herself out of the fantasy. The woman was out but for how long she wouldn’t know.

As much as she hated these women, these deluded, self-righteous bints, there was some sort of pleasure she derived from dominating them not just physically but sexually. However, the pained look on her face combined with the continued mental conflict provided no relief. Now hands were sliding in the girl’s bikini bottom and grabbing her buttocks with intensity as their chests kept warm from the friction. By pulling in, Michelle got an even closer sensation down there. Her eyes closed and a harsher exhale was forced from her lips. What she sought for, and she knew damn well what it was, she had to get it quickly. The swerving intensified and as such both women were trembling. Despite her best efforts, Michelle found it increasingly difficult to stifle her groaning. Her nerves were already shot and eyes struck by unrelenting tunnel vision on this unconscious COEM. She watched the woman’s neck and chin move back and forth with each swerving thrust before her own vision started to get blurred. To alleviate this, she pressed her face straight into the German’s chest, sucking and licking the perky nipples that got the girl groaning even more to accompany Michelle’s. She knew she had about ten to fifteen seconds left, so she made it count. She dug in and ground herself, moaning more and flicking her tongue all over the COEM’s chest. Both were writhing at this point but one of them knew exactly what was going on. The Brit’s insides were melting and assuredly enough, ten seconds later with some long and deliberate grinds, she let out an extended moan and collapsed on the blonde while trying to catch her breath. There was a smidgen of bewilderment in her behavior that questioned just what in the hell happened, but that sort of inner reflection would have to take a pause, her hands gripping the German’s chest and pushing up allowing her to arch her back and take a long, deep breath in. Despite logic, she felt quite satisfied.

And as soon as she let out that same satisfied breath, her face shifted back to “business Michelle.” Looking around, she was fortunate not to attract any more guests. The area she chose did indeed afford her some cover and concealment. The girl still lay there, breathing heavily but out of it. Michelle grimaced, knowing just what she had to do, but she was a woman of her word. Ideas swam through her head how to dispose of the sentry. She could just snap her neck right now, but that’d be too boring. She could do the same but with her legs like she did that Polish woman, but again that was done and might not work as smoothly as expected. She paused and listened to the crashing of the waves upon the rocks.

“Rocks! That’s it!” She said to herself while kneeling to scoop up the blonde. Only a couple meters away was a nice slab of stone that she rested the girl’s back upon. As physics took over, the girl’s back and neck arched as far as it could simultaneously pushing the chest forward. Michelle glided her fingers over the girl’s chest and felt her breasts one last time before tapping two of the ribs that marked her target, but not before the same fingers playfully rubbed her nipples. Her left hand pulled the blonde hair and made sure the German’s arched back and neck stayed in place.

“To be honest,” she said flatly as she licked the girl’s neck and cheek one more time, “it’s business and it’s personal,” and with that her right hand jabbed the same spot she was tapping just seconds prior. As she expected, the woman’s body immediately reacted and tried to force itself upward but her hand kept her neck and back arched in place.

“Don’t fight it, bird. You had it coming,” Another blunt reply came out as the woman kept jerking around. A few seconds later though the COEM eventually stopped moving without so much as a groan, only a pained whimper before death. It gave Michelle no comfort to kill a woman a decade younger than her but this was the reality of their clandestine warfare. COEM would’ve done the same thing to teenagers working with the Lionesses or as them.

With wetsuit fully zipped up, the dead girl was once again in Michelle’s arms as she went on her way to the shack. Still bummed out, Vicky and Sandra sat there maintaining some security and fully clothed as Michelle had hoped they’d be lest they get a boot to the rear end.

“All set, boss?”

“Yes, she’s dealt with…and I assume you grabbed her access creds during you and Victoria’s ‘time’ yes?”

“Yeah she had some cards on her and everything...and you’re all set?”

“Why do you keep asking, Decker?”

Sandra grinned, “No reason. I’m just checkin’.”

“You’re not steaming with us, are you Michelle?” Vicky sheepishly asked. For a woman of her stature she sure had that air of meekness that surprised a lot of folks.

“Only upset that we’re supposed to focus on the mission as Lionesses, but we can settle things later. I’ll keep quiet about it all…but maybe you can owe me later.”

“What did you have in mind, boss?”

“We’ll figure that out once we’ve settled the case of COEM’s base of operations here.”

“And the women?” Vicky inquired.

“Leave them. Even if they’re discovered it’s not like what we’re doing will ultimately require complete stealth.”

“Roger that boss, and no more island hijinks, promise.”

Michelle let out a very faint smile that the North Americans picked up to their relief, “Sometimes I don’t know what to do with you two.”

“What you should be asking is what you’d do without us, am I right?” Sandra lightly elbowed Vicky in the side who only giggled from her classic American boisterousness.

“Right. Let’s get on it then. Cliché underwater base isn’t going to clear itself out.”

Vicky opened the door slowly and scanned with her rifle. It was still all clear. She signaled the other two Lionesses and they made their way to another one of the dotted checkpoints where they knew COEM would be. To their delight knew COEM did not know of the Lionesses on the prowl, nor would they ever.
darth chlorophorm

Re: Island Hikinks

Post by darth chlorophorm »

excellent story! I loved it!
lesther2011

Re: Island Hikinks

Post by lesther2011 »

:o :o i agree!!,cool!!

Return to “TaskForceLioness ( Top Secret)”