" Lioness Shorty"

esercito sconfitto

" Lioness Shorty"

Post by esercito sconfitto »

http://pre04.deviantart.net/11ce/th/pre ... 9v2cb3.jpg

Lioness Shorty 01 (Hanson's Filing Suit)

http://pre06.deviantart.net/3b3f/th/pre ... 9ys5x0.jpg

Despite the snazzy tech many COEM operatives and soldiers were given, their accuracy was complete shite, Michelle noted. Furthermore, she had no idea why they were given such light arms and tech but there was a little sugar on the bitter pill seeing how terrible some of these soldiers were with their submachineguns and tactical gear. Maintaining frame as she always did, she didn't even need to put herself in a stance and fired disciplined shots at the enemy.

Sandra, on the other hand, giggled like a schoolgirl in her typical fashion playing cops and robbers like she was seven years old again.
"Bap. Bap. Mmmmm...bap."
"Can you at least sound like a professional, Decker?!?"
"No can do, boss. It messes with my rhythm!"

The enemy women in front of them were struck and with pained yelps hit the ground. Sandra nailed the busty blonde right on the noticeable right breast and with a wild grin watched her drop her gun, bullets still firing but in no general direction to them anymore, and land straight on her back. All three COEM were now down but luckily that was all they had to deal with at the moment.
"Well that was fun...but don't ya think that it was a little non-Spock to give us tranq bullets instead of, y'know, actual bullets?"
"Non-Spock? Speak English, Decker...English I would know."
The spunky American scoffed, "Someone didn't ever see Star Trek I see...I meant to say illogical."
"Adds to the challenge, Decker. I thought you liked a challenge."
"Touche," try as she might, she found it difficult to refute Michelle's reply. It was more accurate to say that she was instead distracted by the blonde's body as a boot lifted up the standard issue COEM sweater and revealed a soft belly.

=======================

http://orig11.deviantart.net/30fe/f/201 ... 9yvom9.jpg

Lioness Shorty 02 (Newton's Fourth Law of Gravity)

With all three COEM dropping to the floor, Sandra breathed a sigh of calm.
"Well that was fun. And when you're right, you're right boss."
"Come again?"
"These tranq bullets do add a challenge. Hell before you got all Betty Badass again we were stuck taking cover. But at least they're good enough to get through those tacky turtlenecks they always wear."
Michelle had a hard time countering that last sentence. Their own uniforms weren't exactly the most tactical as Agents but at least they didn't involve unfashionable use of wool. Instead she just huffed, "Well let's get on with it."
"With gusto!" Sandra grinned unbuckling the busty blonde's belt and loosening her shirt and sweater. The COEM groaned here and there whichi only increased Sandra's glee from this. As soon as she lifted the shirt from her chest and had it half-covering her face, the sudden shift in weight forced the Agent's eyes to stop focusing on the soft hands but instead the soft and imposing chest sliding out and beholding themselves right before her eyes.
"By the power of Grayskull..."
"What was that?"
She turned to Michelle, "Dibs, boss...I'm so calling dibs."
"Ugh, whatever."

http://pre08.deviantart.net/2163/th/pre ... 9z7le2.jpg

:
Lioness Shorty 03 (Pants Off to You)

"Have your bloody dibs..." Michelle muttered to herself shuffling to get the brunette's pants off and run her hands through the pockets for valuable intel. There were mere COEM soldiers, she remindered herself, but still one of them had some likely authority among the trio. They were terrible shots, all three of them, and the thuggish SMGs issued gave them no favors. It was no wonder it only took one shot of even a tranquilizer round to take this one down.

The downed COEM groaned a bit, the serum still taking effect through her bloodstream. The groaning picked up only a little bit as the cool air met her legs and Michelle's hands brushed her bare feet while getting the pants off. She'd be out for hours given its potency. If there was one thing Michelle knew she was vital for, aside from being an outright terrifying COEM-killer, it was that she knew her degree in biomedics didn't fail her when coming up with this stuff.

"Cute panties! It ain't the hot stuff my busty blonde friend here has," refusing to hide commentary, Sandra grinned shaking the blonde's body with a very noticeable back and forth with her breasts, "but it's cute."
"Sandra, do you ever hear the shite coming out of your gob?"
"No, boss, I do not. It messes with my rhythm."
esercito sconfitto

Re: " Lioness Shorty"

http://pre09.deviantart.net/dcff/th/pre ... aa2tge.jpg

Lioness Shorty 04 (Rose-Colored Bra-sses)

"Rhythm...right...you've the rhythm of a lemming."
"Ouch, boss. That's a dagger in the feels."
"In the what?"
"Um, nevermind, boss. Oh, dibs on this next one!"

With giddy stepping upon sight, Sandra went over the the brunette Michelle took down and hoisted her up by the hair. Like with the busty blonde before, the sweater was going to be the first thing to go. The look on Sandra's face with a gently bit lower lip brimmed with anticipation of yet another woman going "chest commando or 'chestmando'" as the American always liked to put it. Instead, she giggled with the sort of childish excitement that Michelle sadly expected out of her.

"What is it now, Yank? I can't see because I'm busy here with this one."
"Oh c'mon boss you gotta take a look at this."
"Ugh," Michelle turned her head and saw Sandra proudly lifting the COEM infantrywoman's shirt up. Apparently what made her so giddy was an elegantly-patterned bra in a faded black silky material. The pattern itself was some baroque version of roses that "bloomed" right where the nipples of the breasts were supposed to rest. In the middle was another red, blooming, and beautiful rose embroidery that really painted the picture of a woman who liked to dress to impress while she undressed.
"Oh and imagine the panties!"
"Am I supposed to be impressed, Decker?"
"C'mon..." Sandra rolled her head and eyes with a wide smile, "You can't tell me this isn't a little cute."
Michelle frowned, "Yes, I can. And no, it's not."

http://orig14.deviantart.net/0d92/f/201 ... aa2tgl.jpg

Lioness Shorty 05 (COEMsplay)

"Well that's your opinion, party pooper," in a huff Sandra trudged back to the busty blonde she ever so explicitly showed her lust over. Then came standard procedure, the full removal of shoes, socks, pants, and any remaining tactical gear that left her only with some nice thin-stringed panties. Sandra did appreciate the fact the woman wore red ones for her as red was one of her favorite colors. While Michelle was busy cradling the other woman, searching for intelligence, Sandra giggled rummaging through the clothing and then the COEM's sweater.

"Hey Michelle! Check it."
"What?"
And there knelt Sandra, resplendent in the oversized dark turtleneck with arms raised where only her fingers were poking out of the sleeves and that trademark stupid Yank grin of hers, "I'm with COEM! Rrrrrrr! I'm a skerry terr'st!"
esercito sconfitto

Re: " Lioness Shorty"

http://pre03.deviantart.net/2ffb/th/pre ... aa8ll6.jpg

Lioness Shorty 05 (That a fact? Says Union Jack)

==========================================

Sandra was still smiling like an idiot, thinking and hoping Michelle would be amused by the comical display of "skerry" terrorist behavior.

She nodded and gave a very faint smirk, so faint Sandra never noticed. An eyebrow raised with genuine interest as she was cradling the now topless COEM brunette that Sandra was just lauding over for the baroque-style bra the infantrywoman decided was appropriate even when in combat with the Lionesses. Her hands slowly cradled and caressed the downed woman's head.

"Oh, is that so?"

Return to “TaskForceLioness ( Top Secret)”