Hungry Eyes

esercito sconfitto

Hungry Eyes

Post by esercito sconfitto »

http://pre05.deviantart.net/bd15/th/pre ... 9taqwo.jpg

' Imbalance Beam'

Osetnik, Poland (0330 hours):

"First mission, Private. No pressure, Private. Don't disappoint, Private. Бог Всемогущий, спасибо госпожа (Bog Vsemogushii, spahciba gahspazha [God Almighty, thank you ma'am])..." To say the young woman was just a slight nervous was a gross understatement. Under the moonless night she skulked about and made her way into the small installation. The navy blue suit worked to her advantage against just about anything at this time of night. Two women coursed along the outer walls as she lay in wait. When they split and were out of earshot, she made a dash for the wall with a grappler clutched firmly in her right hand. The fence line was an easy vault without the use of hands and the second line, a larger concrete wall that she kicked up against and used the grappler to swing herself over in less than three seconds.

"Ha! Still got skills!" Boasting to herself, she had to freeze momentarily to make sure the sounds she made didn't attract attention. A few guards stood along the corners of the roof but she managed to stay out of their eyesight. To her fortune, an old ventilation grate was by her foot. Despite the rusty screws, it didn't make much noise as she opened it, crawling inside where she found herself led to an open hallway of faded, cracking walls, floors that gave way to large swathes of grass, and leaky pipes running every which way above her.

She watched them from above, the two Danes who were already griping about their situation in this ramshackle installation where there wasn't even paved ground in some of the rooms. This was her first mission, a remote COEM outpost along the Polish coast, trying to get a bead on weapons smuggling from Russia through Eastern Europe and out the Baltic Sea. The outpost itself was the remnant of a Soviet coast guard station complete with cheap plaster walls and worn propaganda posters of an age when her parents were still teenagers. It was a remnant of an older age where she represented the new class of women of Russia.

And Ефре́йтор (Yefretor [Private First Class]) Natasha "Tasha" Zaytseva had to impress. Plucked out of the Russian Army by LT Ekaterina "Frosty" Volkova, the young Russian knew that as a Lioness recruit the whole crew would be watching and seeing if she was up to snuff. Resisting urges to make cracks on the Russian Navy as a VDV herself, she was at least thankful to be given this opportunity as she felt her designation as a Russian paratrooper the greatest she could earn at that time. Now she was a Cub, a Lioness trainee, on her path to be an Agent. Getting into the base was easy, moving along the shadows and without having to take out any sentries yet.

Unfortunately these two women wouldn't move. She had spent minutes perched atop a darkened ledge listening in to useless banter and she had to get across. Only a lone steel beam high above the women would get her from Point A to Point B where she knew there'd be better intel. It looked unstable but Tasha was confident. After all, she spent years as a gymnastics ace in the schools back in St. Petersburg. This would be "cake piece" as she'd like to quip.

Slowly gripping with the hands, she let her body shift to her back turning on the heads of the Danes. They kept talking and she kept sliding by, little by little. This was child's play to her. She was light enough to have the beam support her the whole way through. Her legs locked around it, shimmying herself inch by inch.

"It's in bag...these idiots don't even see you, Tasha!" She smugly said to herself, "And to think people said all those hot dogs would cost me!"

Suddenly the rustiness of the beam revealed the true weakness. Right as Tasha got to the middle it started to buckle. Cursing to herself, she desperately tried to get across but to no avail. Without warning it snapped, both Lioness and beam crashing down hard with only the yelps of surprised pain coming from the Danish COEM.

"Ugh...my head..." Tasha groaned. Her arm felt rest on a softer surface. There wasn't a peep out of the COEM. It seemed, when she could see, that the beam conked them both on the head and did her job for her. One lay prostrate and the other on her side. They didn't move an inch and judging by no other footsteps, no alarm sounded.

Unfortunately for Tasha, relief didn't wash away shame. She knew if the LT found out, she'd be on the track for hours on end which was going to be far more painful than the landing she just took.

"О нет. (Oh no)" She grimaced, "LT will make me diet..."

http://pre12.deviantart.net/c418/th/pre ... 9u2bbe.jpg

Cub Meets Coem

The women said nothing.

"Well, ow..." she grimaced still holding her head and side in pain, "at least company does not share opinion. Ugh...now I get bruises."

She unclipped her holster and readied her silenced pistol to take out anything that moved, even the neighborhood squirrel. Nothing moved save for the occasional twitching of the unconscious Danes.

"Good. Coast clear...and no one saw or heard fall," putting her pistol back in the holster, she quickly got a read on the women she so "slickly" knocked out. The Danish was obvious but they were actually older than they looked, the IDs reading them as six and seven years older than her twenty-one, respectively. She didn't really care about the names. They didn't register on any black lists that Task Force Lioness gave her prior to the mission. But that didn't mean they didn't have potential worth on them. She was instructed by Sergeant Victoria McCullough on the proper intel search with Colour Sergeant Michelle Durneve closely watching. She could tell the latter was a prim, proper, by the book Agent that had no tolerance for fooling around. Maybe she was good friends with the LT?

She started to get to work on the more full-bodied Dane, the brunette, and when the sweater was lifted up she was taken aback.

"Боже мой! (Bozhe moye! [Oh my God!])" Blue eyes widened to almost cartoon-levels when the COEM's bra was undone in her frantic search for intel, "They are like peaks of Urals!" When the woman felt the freedom of her breasts, the slightest touch caused a slight moan, surprising the Russian. The chest heaved with a heavy sigh and forced a bead of sweat to run from Tasha's forehead. Her face started to turn a very subtle red, hands shaking all the while.

"Steady...you have to get all off for intel. Remember training lesson..." She could see the woman's body move as her hands kept shaking, "Remember what Agents told you..."
"Slide 'em off like a pair of gloves, smooth and leathery, and then ask yourself how many licks will it take to get to the center!" A brash, hyperactive voice rang in her mind that threatened to break her discipline. She knew exactly who it was but she dare not speak the name. Doing that would get her further distracted.
"Focus, Tasha! You need to search the pockets...search everything!" She rifled through the woman's shoes and socks, discarding them casually to grab the waistline of the COEM's pants but not before noticing the cute star tattoo on her foot. The woman whimpered a bit like she was protesting the sudden stripping but she only got a scoff in reply, the pants sliding off one leg at a time and leaving the brunette only with her COEM-issued panties.
"Hmm...nothing it seems, not even bra..." her hand searched the woman's back and the cargo pockets one more time before dumping them and shifting her body to the blonde.

Unbeknownst to her, the errant left hand had pressed itself on something soft with a perky little outcropping. It elicited a moan that had Tasha jerk her head back and nervously bite her lip. It seemed her hand was instead rifling on the woman's left breast, pressing down like it was a massage. She quickly removed the hand but not before the woman groaned again like it was enjoyable.
"Ah! Shhhh...it's okay..." she sighed while looking away at the imposing "assets" of the Dane, "I-I will get to you b-but first I must handle friend, yes?"
As she slid to the other unconscious Dane, something started to give her a tingle. It was likely first mission jitters and was promptly dismissed with a figurative hand waive. Then again, getting a feel of a woman like that was quite something, and the gently bit lip turned from apprehension to playful curiosity. Perhaps there was more Lioness Cub to her than met the eye.

"Okay...like protocol said. I go shirt first then pants. Yes, it is breast way...I mean best way to handle!" She propped the blonde up and managed to unclip her bra from outside the sweater. It wasn't like she hadn't done that herself in the past. The easy part was done. While not as full-bodied, she could tell the blonde COEM was very fit and she personally remarked that she liked her hairstyle, thinking about adopting it if she cut her hair shorter. Her mouth agape, the COEM only groaned lightly as Natasha kept rifling through to try to gather intel. There was nothing on the shirt or in the holsters save for the guns she already unloaded and rendered inoperable. With the blonde upright, she slowly removed the shirt and watched her bare breasts slowly slip out, another sigh leaving the COEM as her nipples brushed against the sweater. Tasha had to take a few deep breaths, bottom lip again bit in anticipation. She reached a point where the enemy's hands were over her head and sweater covering her eyes, only her nose and open mouth exposed.

=================

http://pre12.deviantart.net/1047/th/pre ... 9v2ch8.jpg

"I...I know you like...but, um...I just..." she impulsively but slowly reached in for a kiss with a nervous grip on her own hair and face flushed, but right as she felt the woman's soft breath on her trembling lips, she pulled back before her head exploded from the sensation of the exhaled air on her skin, "Um, нет...нет...(no...no...) this I cannot do now. I, um, have to finish search," the shirt was finally removed and she had to hold the woman's bare back to keep her from plopping backwards, neck arched and breasts right in Tasha's face while the COEM groaned slightly. She instinctively turned her head and closed her eyes until she could lower her properly.

http://pre09.deviantart.net/93af/th/pre ... 9w9hcn.jpg

Getting the blonde onto her side, she lifted the arm up again to look for any markings. There was only the COEM tattoo on the left side of her body but perhaps there was something else. Seeing that there wasn't, like with the brunette she got the shoes and socks off and unbuckled the belt. But right as she was about to turn the woman over, Tasha heard yet another groan. Her face turned bright red, looking at the half-naked body while the sound came out. She suddenly became overwhelmed with blood rushing to her and her mind wandering all over.
"Get grip, Natasha. You still have search to conduct," The paratrooper hissed as softly as she could in a vain attempt to cover her huffing and puffing, hands scrambling to conceal the overwhelmed face.

"Deep breaths, Tasha. You are not t-t-timid deer. Y-you are Lioness. You...are Lioness over timid d-deer. She is prey."

The Dane's face also blushed, aware only by sense of the presence of the Russian over her and in a manner that seemed strangely welcoming. This exacerbated Tasha's plight.

"Okay...ask self...what would Lioness do?"
Deep in her mind, the mantra from a familiar voice hummed out in smooth monotone, "Go for the glory...and go for the score. Go for it...Connect Four."
"Черт возьми! Тупой американский коммерческий! (Chyert vozmi! Tupoi Americanskii kommercheskii! [Devil take! or God damn it! Stupid American commercial!]" Palm pressed further into the face, she knew damn well it wasn't the commercial voice singing the jingle but one of her fellow Agents that would go unnamed for the time being. This was not going to be the culmination of her experience in the United States as a Lioness, commercial jingles and hot dogs.

http://orig02.deviantart.net/cf37/f/201 ... 9w9hhu.jpg

Rubbing Rainbow

She finally managed to turn the blonde on her back, the COEM's mouth still agape as she lay prostrate and pants only removed by an inch or two revealing white COEM panty strings. That did nothing to help her shyness around these stripped enemies. Her gut urged her to pull away from the blonde and continue her search but something itched at her to remain. Before she knew it, she had straddled the woman, thighs restraining hips and the woman grunting a bit from the weight. That kiss she withdrew from bit at her mercilessly...so she decided to make up for it. An enthused smile soon faded to bemusement, as if everything she thought suddenly went away.

"Before you diet, Natasha," she sighed with fatalistic assurance, "you Danish."

"Ok...what I do to start..." She whispered to herself. The Dane kept breathing in a manner that had her bare chest heave up and down. For a good ten seconds, Tasha just stared at it blankly and eyes brightened like an archetypal light bulb over the head, "Ah! Yes...smooth and round! So um...oh what did they tell me again?" Her fingers slowly lowered to the nipples but only scant inches from them, "Oh jeez...um...I think they said...this?" She finally placed them on the Dane for tip to tip contact. Immediately the Blonde's body jerked and forced Tasha to pull back like a surprised kitten. Slowly, she reapplied and began to swirl in controlled, clockwise motions. Remembering bits of her tutelage, she switched up to go counterclockwise.

The blonde let out a light moan.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Hungry Eyes

http://orig02.deviantart.net/a7b9/f/201 ... 9w9hcs.jpg

Hungry Eyes 6 (Maybe Here?) by TaskForceLioness

(Maybe Here?)

"Oh? You, erm, like this? Good..." Tasha tried to control her blushing and nervous smiling as she placed a little more pressure on the nipples to create the pressure to have the COEM gasping all of a sudden, "Mmmm you like, yes? You look like delicious Danish. Lemon? Maybe apple? I wonder your taste..." And without much aforethought, she lowered her body with hands now covering breasts. A nervous tongue took small tastes of the woman's neck, and while she initially recoiled from the woman's motions and vibration from the moan, Tasha had found this Danish to be quite the sweet pastry. Tongue taps soon became long licks up and down, kisses in between to elicit more gasping.

Putting very little thought into the next course of action, Natasha pulled the Dane's hair back just enough to arch the neck and allow her to gently kiss up and down. She felt the reaction but wanted to see it with her own eyes. Looking at the woman's face, she slowly exhaled on the smooth, exposed neck. She saw the skin form a few goosebumps and the neck itself shake, but even more tantalizing was the woman's mouth opening just that little bit extra to let out a sensual gasp. She slowly breathed the warm air onto the neck again to watch the woman's chin and mouth jerk with another gasp. Third time was the charm for Natasha, the next exhale getting the area good and tender for her lips. Digging her legs in, the Russian started licking up to the chin and back down, the free left hand slowly pressing and gripping the closest breast there. The inadvertent hip swerving actually got the Dane's pants to lower just a little bit more and Natasha could feel bare skin and soft cotton panties rubbing against her uniform. With little concern for the consequence, the Cub pressed in just a little bit and with her lips on the woman's neck could feel the vibration of the very quick sigh leaving the lips. She did it one more time and felt the hairs on her back stand on end. Impulsively she went down to the woman's breast and gently kissed before enveloping the pronounced nipple with her lips.

"Hmmm...you are warm. I like it," she whispered as the woman let out a short moan, "maybe I found soft spot."

Her lips went for more, slowly flickering with the tongue before sucking the nipple again. The Dane twitched and gasped but Natasha knew there'd be no trouble of it. Of course, doing all this eventually brought Natasha in the same position as she was before, shooting at the hip and with a face as red as borscht. Instead of looking away from the woman and looking at the cracked wall, the terrible mistake was made to look the other way. Before her eyes was the helpless body of the brunette, breasts resplendent in the cool, night air. And like a true recruit she lost her discipline in knowing that she should handle only one objective at a time, though some might argue it as either a rookie mistake or even praise one's vivacious enthusiasm. Using her hands to press on the blonde's breasts and hoist herself up much to her delight hearing the groaning, the hungry eyes kept fixated on the brunette.

"Apologies, b-but there is protocol to f-f-follow. You understand, д-да (da [yes])?"

http://pre12.deviantart.net/f8af/th/pre ... a3uesu.jpg

Es-breast-ially Bashful)

Shuffling to the brunette who was in a far more compromising position than the blonde, Natasha wasted no time straddling her and leaning in. She saw the woman's face react to the sudden presence but made no effort to fight it.
"Pl-please...do not mind me. I am just...making acquaintance. So, this first time you are here?" Whatever confidence she had with the blonde seemed to have vanished in the blink of an eye. Her face was still blush and as her hands gave the woman's breast a slight massage, she had to turn herself away from looking when the COEM gasped and groaned from the sensual feel of the Russian's hands, "Y-you are quite p-polite. I b-bet you do this...with all ladies. No? J-just m-m-me? Cпасибо...I am flatter. And I bet you are just as w-warm too."

She descended right to the COEM's chest. It was like she had dumped her head into luxurious silken pillows of a posh Moscow hotel, but these pillows came with some very sensual groans and sighs, especially when Natasha applied her warm tongue right in between the aforementioned pillows. Whatever hand wasn't gently squeezing the breasts made its way up the Dane's neck, fingers gently walking to the bottom lip and slowly descending into the woman's mouth like she was dipping her toes in a pool. Muttering something incoherent in Russian, Natasha paid some tender lip service to the Dane with fingers running along the gums and along the tongue. She could almost swear the COEM was actually licking her fingers in response, but actually analysis was impossible given her own tongue's appreciation for her enemy's nipples. With teeth gently gripping the right one and a tongue flickering against it, her heart jumped for a brief moment as the Dane's mouth closed around her index and middle fingers, the moan actually muffled by the mouth closing.
"Mmmm...Tебе это нравится? Я думаю что да (Tebe nravitzya? Ya dumayoo shto da [You like that? I think you do]," she whispered aloud. Despite her initial shock to force her eyes open, the confidence came back in her seeing her work manifesting to something sensual, "Если это тебе нравится, то это тем более... (Yesli eto nravitzya, to eto tem bolee... [If you like that, you will love this...])"

And with Natasha's other hand, fingers walked casually down her belly and slid under the Dane's panties.

She wasn't quite prepared for the reaction, the woman arching her body and Natasha nearly enveloped by the largesse of chest. Nevertheless, the Russian maintained frame throughout the ordeal with one set of fingers readily received by a warm mouth and the other set working magic she didn't think possible. As compared to her superiors, Tasha here was winging it but doing so with aplomb. A gymnast had to be nimble and grace herself around all obstacles. A writhing Dane with imposing breasts, a shaking head, and an even more trembling body was quite the obstacle but the Cub handled it like a pro. Of course, she wasn't sure at this point what was motivating her, whether it be her ambition to simply get up to par with the more experience Agents or her own whims. Such conflicts of interest didn't seem to slow her rhythm down. The woman hummed and groaned but the fingers in her mouth had successfully muffled much of that noise even if it was Tasha's mouth on her nipples and breasts exacerbating the matter.

http://pre08.deviantart.net/9d92/th/pre ... a3uewc.jpg

Give a Wiggle Wuv)

The blonde she had to leave was still on her back and still very half-naked. Natasha still tried to cover the blush on her face but to no avail.
"Mmmmm...she was delicious, like cream. I bet you have sweeter taste," with lips licked she knelt to the left side of the woman and started slowly necking her to feel the gasp of air leave her throat and out her lips. Her right hand went in to slowly massage and caress the breasts, cold air leaving the nipples good and pronounced. Leaning further in, she started slowly kissing the bare right breast, tongue licking the nipple slowly.
"Must excuse me...sometimes I take longer to get used to activity, but I do enjoy," she turned the Dane's head to face her so that she could give her the affection she deserved, cute pecks to sensual kisses on the lips. Little did Natasha realize that like a pleased cat or a playful puppy her own rear end was wagging side to side ever so subtly every time she kissed the woman.
"I also think time to go more...advanced..." remembering what she's seen and thought about before, with a playful squeeze of the right breast she then slid that same hand down the woman's belly and right into her panties. It took a little more reaching, but once she saw the woman gasp and felt that warm, sensual air on her lips again, she knew with a smile that she got her right where she wanted her.
"Mmm...Cub's first prey, but this time gentle," she pressed her lips to the Dane's again and let all the sighing and moaning enter her mouth.
This did absolutely nothing to reduce the redness on the Russian's face but at this point Tasha knew she had to go all out. Much like with the first woman, she let her fingers in the second one's mouth and let the subconscious sensuality take full swing. They felt the woman's tongue and warm air while her own mouth went straight for the woman's belly and breasts. It was a "Triple Deck," a technique that finally came to mind once she wrapped herself around it.
"Если бы они могли видеть меня сейчас! (Yesli bui ahnee mahgli vidyet menya syechass [If only they could see me now!])"

"Mmmmmm..." the woman groaned with closed lips enveloping Tasha's three fingers inside. Of course, it was Tasha's other fingers that were causing the verbal spectacle in the first place. It seemed that a Russian gymnast was not only spry with her legs but with something else entirely.
"C удовольствием... (S oodahvahlstviyem [My pleasure])" she cutely whispered up the woman's chest with air that graced the arching neck and chin. She could see the woman's legs start to move from the heightened pleasure of it all. Natasha knew better than to be doing this, to be more like the sergeants of her section but something beckoned her to continue. Who knew? Maybe she wouldn't get another opportunity like this.
esercito sconfitto

http://orig02.deviantart.net/a7b9/f/201 ... 9w9hcs.jpg

Hungry Eyes 6 (Maybe Here?) by TaskForceLioness

(Maybe Here?)

"Oh? You, erm, like this? Good..." Tasha tried to control her blushing and nervous smiling as she placed a little more pressure on the nipples to create the pressure to have the COEM gasping all of a sudden, "Mmmm you like, yes? You look like delicious Danish. Lemon? Maybe apple? I wonder your taste..." And without much aforethought, she lowered her body with hands now covering breasts. A nervous tongue took small tastes of the woman's neck, and while she initially recoiled from the woman's motions and vibration from the moan, Tasha had found this Danish to be quite the sweet pastry. Tongue taps soon became long licks up and down, kisses in between to elicit more gasping.

Putting very little thought into the next course of action, Natasha pulled the Dane's hair back just enough to arch the neck and allow her to gently kiss up and down. She felt the reaction but wanted to see it with her own eyes. Looking at the woman's face, she slowly exhaled on the smooth, exposed neck. She saw the skin form a few goosebumps and the neck itself shake, but even more tantalizing was the woman's mouth opening just that little bit extra to let out a sensual gasp. She slowly breathed the warm air onto the neck again to watch the woman's chin and mouth jerk with another gasp. Third time was the charm for Natasha, the next exhale getting the area good and tender for her lips. Digging her legs in, the Russian started licking up to the chin and back down, the free left hand slowly pressing and gripping the closest breast there. The inadvertent hip swerving actually got the Dane's pants to lower just a little bit more and Natasha could feel bare skin and soft cotton panties rubbing against her uniform. With little concern for the consequence, the Cub pressed in just a little bit and with her lips on the woman's neck could feel the vibration of the very quick sigh leaving the lips. She did it one more time and felt the hairs on her back stand on end. Impulsively she went down to the woman's breast and gently kissed before enveloping the pronounced nipple with her lips.

"Hmmm...you are warm. I like it," she whispered as the woman let out a short moan, "maybe I found soft spot."

Her lips went for more, slowly flickering with the tongue before sucking the nipple again. The Dane twitched and gasped but Natasha knew there'd be no trouble of it. Of course, doing all this eventually brought Natasha in the same position as she was before, shooting at the hip and with a face as red as borscht. Instead of looking away from the woman and looking at the cracked wall, the terrible mistake was made to look the other way. Before her eyes was the helpless body of the brunette, breasts resplendent in the cool, night air. And like a true recruit she lost her discipline in knowing that she should handle only one objective at a time, though some might argue it as either a rookie mistake or even praise one's vivacious enthusiasm. Using her hands to press on the blonde's breasts and hoist herself up much to her delight hearing the groaning, the hungry eyes kept fixated on the brunette.

"Apologies, b-but there is protocol to f-f-follow. You understand, д-да (da [yes])?"

http://pre12.deviantart.net/f8af/th/pre ... a3uesu.jpg

Es-breast-ially Bashful)

Shuffling to the brunette who was in a far more compromising position than the blonde, Natasha wasted no time straddling her and leaning in. She saw the woman's face react to the sudden presence but made no effort to fight it.
"Pl-please...do not mind me. I am just...making acquaintance. So, this first time you are here?" Whatever confidence she had with the blonde seemed to have vanished in the blink of an eye. Her face was still blush and as her hands gave the woman's breast a slight massage, she had to turn herself away from looking when the COEM gasped and groaned from the sensual feel of the Russian's hands, "Y-you are quite p-polite. I b-bet you do this...with all ladies. No? J-just m-m-me? Cпасибо...I am flatter. And I bet you are just as w-warm too."

She descended right to the COEM's chest. It was like she had dumped her head into luxurious silken pillows of a posh Moscow hotel, but these pillows came with some very sensual groans and sighs, especially when Natasha applied her warm tongue right in between the aforementioned pillows. Whatever hand wasn't gently squeezing the breasts made its way up the Dane's neck, fingers gently walking to the bottom lip and slowly descending into the woman's mouth like she was dipping her toes in a pool. Muttering something incoherent in Russian, Natasha paid some tender lip service to the Dane with fingers running along the gums and along the tongue. She could almost swear the COEM was actually licking her fingers in response, but actually analysis was impossible given her own tongue's appreciation for her enemy's nipples. With teeth gently gripping the right one and a tongue flickering against it, her heart jumped for a brief moment as the Dane's mouth closed around her index and middle fingers, the moan actually muffled by the mouth closing.
"Mmmm...Tебе это нравится? Я думаю что да (Tebe nravitzya? Ya dumayoo shto da [You like that? I think you do]," she whispered aloud. Despite her initial shock to force her eyes open, the confidence came back in her seeing her work manifesting to something sensual, "Если это тебе нравится, то это тем более... (Yesli eto nravitzya, to eto tem bolee... [If you like that, you will love this...])"

And with Natasha's other hand, fingers walked casually down her belly and slid under the Dane's panties.

She wasn't quite prepared for the reaction, the woman arching her body and Natasha nearly enveloped by the largesse of chest. Nevertheless, the Russian maintained frame throughout the ordeal with one set of fingers readily received by a warm mouth and the other set working magic she didn't think possible. As compared to her superiors, Tasha here was winging it but doing so with aplomb. A gymnast had to be nimble and grace herself around all obstacles. A writhing Dane with imposing breasts, a shaking head, and an even more trembling body was quite the obstacle but the Cub handled it like a pro. Of course, she wasn't sure at this point what was motivating her, whether it be her ambition to simply get up to par with the more experience Agents or her own whims. Such conflicts of interest didn't seem to slow her rhythm down. The woman hummed and groaned but the fingers in her mouth had successfully muffled much of that noise even if it was Tasha's mouth on her nipples and breasts exacerbating the matter.

http://pre08.deviantart.net/9d92/th/pre ... a3uewc.jpg

Give a Wiggle Wuv)

The blonde she had to leave was still on her back and still very half-naked. Natasha still tried to cover the blush on her face but to no avail.
"Mmmmm...she was delicious, like cream. I bet you have sweeter taste," with lips licked she knelt to the left side of the woman and started slowly necking her to feel the gasp of air leave her throat and out her lips. Her right hand went in to slowly massage and caress the breasts, cold air leaving the nipples good and pronounced. Leaning further in, she started slowly kissing the bare right breast, tongue licking the nipple slowly.
"Must excuse me...sometimes I take longer to get used to activity, but I do enjoy," she turned the Dane's head to face her so that she could give her the affection she deserved, cute pecks to sensual kisses on the lips. Little did Natasha realize that like a pleased cat or a playful puppy her own rear end was wagging side to side ever so subtly every time she kissed the woman.
"I also think time to go more...advanced..." remembering what she's seen and thought about before, with a playful squeeze of the right breast she then slid that same hand down the woman's belly and right into her panties. It took a little more reaching, but once she saw the woman gasp and felt that warm, sensual air on her lips again, she knew with a smile that she got her right where she wanted her.
"Mmm...Cub's first prey, but this time gentle," she pressed her lips to the Dane's again and let all the sighing and moaning enter her mouth.
This did absolutely nothing to reduce the redness on the Russian's face but at this point Tasha knew she had to go all out. Much like with the first woman, she let her fingers in the second one's mouth and let the subconscious sensuality take full swing. They felt the woman's tongue and warm air while her own mouth went straight for the woman's belly and breasts. It was a "Triple Deck," a technique that finally came to mind once she wrapped herself around it.
"Если бы они могли видеть меня сейчас! (Yesli bui ahnee mahgli vidyet menya syechass [If only they could see me now!])"

"Mmmmmm..." the woman groaned with closed lips enveloping Tasha's three fingers inside. Of course, it was Tasha's other fingers that were causing the verbal spectacle in the first place. It seemed that a Russian gymnast was not only spry with her legs but with something else entirely.
"C удовольствием... (S oodahvahlstviyem [My pleasure])" she cutely whispered up the woman's chest with air that graced the arching neck and chin. She could see the woman's legs start to move from the heightened pleasure of it all. Natasha knew better than to be doing this, to be more like the sergeants of her section but something beckoned her to continue. Who knew? Maybe she wouldn't get another opportunity like this.
darth chlorophorm

Post by darth chlorophorm »

HOLY CRAP!
THAT'S ONE OF THE BEST UNIFORM STEALING STORIES EVER!
MAN, I LOVE IT!
BUDDY, THANKS A MILLION FOR FINDING THIS.
IS THERE A DEVIANT ART LINK TO THIS GUY?
IF SO, PLEASE POST IT.
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE POST.
lesther2011

Post by lesther2011 »

Iagree!,FANTASCTIC!! :D :D

Return to “TaskForceLioness ( Top Secret)”