Give Us Back Our Dope: E1)The Cadets

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I was wanted to get this scenario as an art commission panel but trying to find an artist over at the DA site is like digging for gold nuggets. So I decided to put it to ink in the meantime.

In the shared apartment of Inez Chavez and her partner in crime Ingrid Swanson...

Inez, the statuesque 5'8" Hispanic beauty with hazel eyes and mid back length raven hair opened "The Syndicate gave us two days to get their heroin back. I'm surprised they gave us that long. I say we blow this town while we can."

Her equally lovely Scandinavian partner who measured just a half inch below 5'9" and who sported jet black hair and green eyes countered "They are watching us and are waiting for us to try something like that mess."

An anxious and irritated Inez retorted "Well what do you say we do? Wait her for a bullet to the head the day after tomorrow like some cattle!?"

For the next 12 hours the bounced plans of each other. The best plan they came up with was to do the hitmen but they knew that after they made them come they would complete the hit. They were now even more desperate as they had lost a half day with nothing to show for it. The only thing remotely plausible was to don disguises and blow the town. Things had become a little heated between the two friends as they had started to blame each other for losing the dope. In actuality it was neither of their fault has an informant in the Syndicate had tipped of the police.

The two grabbed some late dinner and a detective movie they watched gave Inez a bold idea.

"Ingrid let's go in there and steal it back!"

"Girl, are f ing nuts? the smack is in the police evidence lock up inside a P-O-L-I-C-E station!"

The rest of the night pros and cons went back and forth between the two. Ingrid finally acquiesced and the two would assail Precinct 58.

Ingrid says "You had better get Bobbie to pull out tails off of us so that we can get to the station otherwise those f ers will think we are going in to rat out the mob and you know what would happen next."

"Good idea, now lets pack a couple of totes and pack them with all kinds of stuff cuz I don't know what we will need."

"I do. Jail clothes" quipped a saddened Ingrid.

Early the next morning the two cute felons stood near the 58th Precinct wistfully staring at the entrance not knowing how to proceed.

"Well?" Ingrid finally muttered.

Inez said "Forget this lets jump in the car and drive."

Ingrid was about to agree when she espied two police academy cadets exiting a minivan in a parking lot. She uttered "Grab your stuff and follow me!"

Ingrid said "So they don't let the cadets use the police parking garage, great luck."

"They will after this" Inez answered blithely.

"Ingrid they are midgets, those unis won't fit us, dang."

"But they are lard butts, cute but orcas none the less. It'll be fine."

"Hey you two B's, get out of them duds or you'll be sorry!" ordered a hyped of Inez.

Cari Chamers a 19 year old cadet was taken aback but defiant. The 5'6" slightly rotund blonde answered "Excuse you!"

Her ebony 5'5" 190 lb partner a 20 year old LaToya Jackson look alike named Vicki St Johns chimed in "If you two heifers are looking to be arrested then we are more than happy to accommodate your butts! Now get the hell out of here chop chop, ricki ticki, vamoose, scram, get to step... uhg!"

"Someone hel...mmpphh, mmpphh!"

"How long were you going to listen to the that B?"

"I was waiting for you punch her lights out."

Inez and Ingrid now stood behind the two cadets pinning their arms behind their backs and effectively hand gagging them with their free hands. This was done in broad daylight with several witnesses who surprisingly just watch the event unfolding but several picture phones were out and recording to FB.

The cadets bit the felons' hands but Inez and Ingrid had the forethought to don electrician mitts beforehand. The bites were still painful and the two cadets would wish they had kept their mouths closed once they were forced back into their van.

The witnesses saw the van violently rocking at first and heard terrified screams emanating from its confines and both gradually becoming less and less pronounced.

A very winded Inez asked "How do you think I will look in khaki?"

Ingrid asked answered "Okay I guess but not as good as me cuz I make everything look good."

"They aren't dead are they I wouldn't wish that as! kicking on anyone."

"B's had it coming they will curd their tudes in the future I bet."

"You think they will choose to stay in law enforcement after this?!"

"You've got a point there. Let's hurry and get these Guernseys stripped and tied up before someone tries to be a hero.

And without a further word being uttered between the two they went about undoing the hapless cadets uniforms. In unison, proceeded to undress the cadets rather easily in light of the crammed quarters. They worked head to toe. Both had their tan shirts unbuttoned which exposed voluptuous cleavages that were barely restrained by 40D cream and black 38DD bras.

"These !!tches must be dikes you know."

"What makes you think that."

"Well this one has a cream bra and black panties and the heifer has one a black bra and cream panties."

"Inez have you been sniffing glue again? I warned you what the mess will be to your brain."

"I'm just saying..."

Just then a knock came from outside the van. Janette Woodard a 34 year old computer programmer and her friend Lola Thompson a 35 year old housewife confronted the two felons.

"We all see what you are doing to those poor girls let them go and for God's sake give them back their uniforms or I'll call the police!" yelled Janette.

Soccer mom Lola put in her two cents unaware of her folly. "And I've got first aid training they are in need of treatment!"

"You two hooligans should be ashamed of yourselves. We are going to testify at your trials. You are what's wrong with this country!" Janette added.

Ingrid barred Inez's attempted lunge and held her head down feigning remorse. "You guys are right we lost it for a moment. Please help them. Get in the back row and we'll start to redress them miss."

Inez now got her partners drift and said "Yeah, yeah they need your help hurry."

Like flies in a web the two thought. The two cadets were now groaning and starting to regain their wits. Inez and Ingrid new they had to act fast. Lola and Janette were now in the third row leaning over the second row to administer aid to the waylaid stripped
cadets.

"Dear, can you hear me?" asked Lola. But that was as far as she would get. "Hey, what the hel...!"

Lola's first aid would be going no further as the two felons leapt over the seats and assaulted the two busy bodies as Ingrid referred to them. Lola's and Janette's screams went unheeded but quickly died down as it became clear real fast what would happen if they resisted any further.

Cadet St Johns was the first to come around and said "Whe...Where are my clothes? What did you do to us?"

Inez replied "You mean my uniform don't you pig!? And shut the f up if you don't want some more of this! See what you two good samaritans have done!? You've put us behind schedule."

Cadet Chamers still dazed said "You can't do this please give us back our clothes...mmpphh mmpphh."

The cadet cadets were both hand gagged but there would be no biting this time.

Inez ordered "You two goodie two shoes get naked now. Everything off and fast!"

"You heard her strip and believe me, you don't want me to do it!"

The two hefty busty friends were more fearful of the two than any naked in public scenario so they readily complied both wishing that they had just went into the police station and had gotten help. But as fate would have it they were now trapped inside a minivan undressing for all to see.

"Underwear too?" Janette meekly uttered.

"What's your definition of naked B, huh?!" growled Ingrid.

"And be careful with your pantyhose. There is no way these lard ass!s' will fit us but yours will do just fine." commanded Inez.

As they were keeping an eye on Janette and Lola, they were multi-tasking by stripping the two cadets down to their birthday suits with surprising little resistance.

"MMPPHH! MMPPHH!" was all the two cadets could say especially now as they two had each other's panties crammed into their mouths.

"Phew this shi! is tiring. Hey you two put each other's panties into your mouths then come here and tie these two up while we get dressed in our new uniforms. Be quick now!"

"Good idea Ingrid, why should we do all the work. Let's supervise."

It took several backhands and a few kicks but soon four naked buxom beauties sat demurely bound and gagged with clothesline and gagged panties, tied neatly in place with handkerchiefs. Vicki's and Cari's huge busts flailed from side to side as they tried to free themselves. They were now coming to the realization of their impending supreme humiliation. The last row occupied by Lola and Janette was more quiet as the two tried to become small and shrink from prying eyes.

Ingrid quipped "You two pigs should be like those two back there. They are middle aged and look at their bods and look at you two oinkers."

"What was that from the peanut gallery, Inez?"

"I think she said they are not middle aged."

The two new cadets exited the van laughing something they had not done in weeks.

TBC...

the shared apartment of Inez Chavez and her partner in crime Ingrid Swanson...

Inez, the statuesque 5'8" Hispanic beauty with hazel eyes and mid back length raven hair opened "The Syndicate gave us two days to get their heroin back. I'm surprised they gave us that long. I say we blow this town while we can."

Her equally lovely Scandinavian partner who measured just a half inch below 5'9" and who sported jet black hair and green eyes countered "They are watching us and are waiting for us to try something like that mess."

An anxious and irritated Inez retorted "Well what do you say we do? Wait her for a bullet to the head the day after tomorrow like some cattle!?"

For the next 12 hours the bounced plans of each other. The best plan they came up with was to do the hitmen but they knew that after they made them come they would complete the hit. They were now even more desperate as they had lost a half day with nothing to show for it. The only thing remotely plausible was to don disguises and blow the town. Things had become a little heated between the two friends as they had started to blame each other for losing the dope. In actuality it was neither of their fault has an informant in the Syndicate had tipped of the police.

The two grabbed some late dinner and a detective movie they watched gave Inez a bold idea.

"Ingrid let's go in there and steal it back!"

"Girl, are f ing nuts? the smack is in the police evidence lock up inside a P-O-L-I-C-E station!"

The rest of the night pros and cons went back and forth between the two. Ingrid finally acquiesced and the two would assail Precinct 58.

Ingrid says "You had better get Bobbie to pull out tails off of us so that we can get to the station otherwise those f ers will think we are going in to rat out the mob and you know what would happen next."

"Good idea, now lets pack a couple of totes and pack them with all kinds of stuff cuz I don't know what we will need."

"I do. Jail clothes" quipped a saddened Ingrid.

Early the next morning the two cute felons stood near the 58th Precinct wistfully staring at the entrance not knowing how to proceed.

"Well?" Ingrid finally muttered.

Inez said "Forget this lets jump in the car and drive."

Ingrid was about to agree when she espied two police academy cadets exiting a minivan in a parking lot. She uttered "Grab your stuff and follow me!"

Ingrid said "So they don't let the cadets use the police parking garage, great luck."

"They will after this" Inez answered blithely.

"Ingrid they are midgets, those unis won't fit us, dang."

"But they are lard butts, cute but orcas none the less. It'll be fine."

"Hey you two B's, get out of them duds or you'll be sorry!" ordered a hyped of Inez.

Cari Chamers a 19 year old cadet was taken aback but defiant. The 5'6" slightly rotund blonde answered "Excuse you!"

Her ebony 5'5" 190 lb partner a 20 year old LaToya Jackson look alike named Vicki St Johns chimed in "If you two heifers are looking to be arrested then we are more than happy to accommodate your butts! Now get the hell out of here chop chop, ricki ticki, vamoose, scram, get to step... uhg!"

"Someone hel...mmpphh, mmpphh!"

"How long were you going to listen to the that B?"

"I was waiting for you punch her lights out."

Inez and Ingrid now stood behind the two cadets pinning their arms behind their backs and effectively hand gagging them with their free hands. This was done in broad daylight with several witnesses who surprisingly just watch the event unfolding but several picture phones were out and recording to FB.

The cadets bit the felons' hands but Inez and Ingrid had the forethought to don electrician mitts beforehand. The bites were still painful and the two cadets would wish they had kept their mouths closed once they were forced back into their van.

The witnesses saw the van violently rocking at first and heard terrified screams emanating from its confines and both gradually becoming less and less pronounced.

A very winded Inez asked "How do you think I will look in khaki?"

Ingrid asked answered "Okay I guess but not as good as me cuz I make everything look good."

"They aren't dead are they I wouldn't wish that as! kicking on anyone."

"B's had it coming they will curd their tudes in the future I bet."

"You think they will choose to stay in law enforcement after this?!"

"You've got a point there. Let's hurry and get these Guernseys stripped and tied up before someone tries to be a hero.

And without a further word being uttered between the two they went about undoing the hapless cadets uniforms. In unison, proceeded to undress the cadets rather easily in light of the crammed quarters. They worked head to toe. Both had their tan shirts unbuttoned which exposed voluptuous cleavages that were barely restrained by 40D cream and black 38DD bras.

"These !!tches must be dikes you know."

"What makes you think that."

"Well this one has a cream bra and black panties and the heifer has one a black bra and cream panties."

"Inez have you been sniffing glue again? I warned you what the mess will be to your brain."

"I'm just saying..."

Just then a knock came from outside the van. Janette Woodard a 34 year old computer programmer and her friend Lola Thompson a 35 year old housewife confronted the two felons.

"We all see what you are doing to those poor girls let them go and for God's sake give them back their uniforms or I'll call the police!" yelled Janette.

Soccer mom Lola put in her two cents unaware of her folly. "And I've got first aid training they are in need of treatment!"

"You two hooligans should be ashamed of yourselves. We are going to testify at your trials. You are what's wrong with this country!" Janette added.

Ingrid barred Inez's attempted lunge and held her head down feigning remorse. "You guys are right we lost it for a moment. Please help them. Get in the back row and we'll start to redress them miss."

Inez now got her partners drift and said "Yeah, yeah they need your help hurry."

Like flies in a web the two thought. The two cadets were now groaning and starting to regain their wits. Inez and Ingrid new they had to act fast. Lola and Janette were now in the third row leaning over the second row to administer aid to the waylaid stripped
cadets.

"Dear, can you hear me?" asked Lola. But that was as far as she would get. "Hey, what the hel...!"

Lola's first aid would be going no further as the two felons leapt over the seats and assaulted the two busy bodies as Ingrid referred to them. Lola's and Janette's screams went unheeded but quickly died down as it became clear real fast what would happen if they resisted any further.

Cadet St Johns was the first to come around and said "Whe...Where are my clothes? What did you do to us?"

Inez replied "You mean my uniform don't you pig!? And shut the f up if you don't want some more of this! See what you two good samaritans have done!? You've put us behind schedule."

Cadet Chamers still dazed said "You can't do this please give us back our clothes...mmpphh mmpphh."

The cadet cadets were both hand gagged but there would be no biting this time.

Inez ordered "You two goodie two shoes get naked now. Everything off and fast!"

"You heard her strip and believe me, you don't want me to do it!"

The two hefty busty friends were more fearful of the two than any naked in public scenario so they readily complied both wishing that they had just went into the police station and had gotten help. But as fate would have it they were now trapped inside a minivan undressing for all to see.

"Underwear too?" Janette meekly uttered.

"What's your definition of naked B, huh?!" growled Ingrid.

"And be careful with your pantyhose. There is no way these lard ass!s' will fit us but yours will do just fine." commanded Inez.

As they were keeping an eye on Janette and Lola, they were multi-tasking by stripping the two cadets down to their birthday suits with surprising little resistance.

"MMPPHH! MMPPHH!" was all the two cadets could say especially now as they two had each other's panties crammed into their mouths.

"Phew this shi! is tiring. Hey you two put each other's panties into your mouths then come here and tie these two up while we get dressed in our new uniforms. Be quick now!"

"Good idea Ingrid, why should we do all the work. Let's supervise."

It took several backhands and a few kicks but soon four naked buxom beauties sat demurely bound and gagged with clothesline and gagged panties, tied neatly in place with handkerchiefs. Vicki's and Cari's huge busts flailed from side to side as they tried to free themselves. They were now coming to the realization of their impending supreme humiliation. The last row occupied by Lola and Janette was more quiet as the two tried to become small and shrink from prying eyes.

Ingrid quipped "You two pigs should be like those two back there. They are middle aged and look at their bods and look at you two oinkers."

"What was that from the peanut gallery, Inez?"

"I think she said they are not middle aged."

The two new cadets exited the van laughing something they had not done in weeks.

TBC...
esercito sconfitto

Re: Give Us Back Our Dope: E1)The Cadets

Post by esercito sconfitto »

( panels commissioned by Ssims64401 back in 2015 )

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”