Resourceful Wife, Clever Burglar

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

by Autolycus_7

Melinda Broccolo heard something thud downstairs just after four a.m. She knew she'd turned the security system on when she came in around midnight. Her first instinct was to call the police, but then she stopped herself. "Not tonight," she whispered as she slid out of bed and wrapped a robe around her taut, naked body. "Not with what I've got in the house."

Slowly, Melinda crept down the stairs, the little sound of her naked feet absorbed by the plush beige carpet. She saw movement in the living room, near the safe where Rocco had put the jewels. As she came all the way down, she glimped in the light from the streetlamps outside a tall figure clad in black.

The kitchen was to her left, and she was able to just reach in and remove a large frying pan from the wall. Walking slowly toward the person in black, who had his back to her and was examining the contents of the case that he had placed on the coffee table, she raised the pan up and brought it firmly down against the back of his head. He staggered, turned slightly toward her, and then fell straight back, spread eagle on the floor.

Instinctively, she reached down her right hand down to feel his heart, just in case she'd killed him, while keeping the pan raised with her left just in case she hadn't hit him hard enough. Interestingly enough, she felt a breast. Having found a heartbeat and having decided the woman was out like a light, she put the pan down and pulled her mask off. There in the fitful light lay a serene and beautiful face with close-cropped hair.

Frisking the woman, Melinda found no identification but did discovered a small automatic weapon with a silencer built-in attached to her belt.

There was, of course, the question of whether the woman had been alone. Taking the gun, checking the alarm system and verifying that it had been turned off somehow, Melinda went outside, gun at her side, and looked around. No cars, no people, nothing.

Walking back inside, she reset the alarm and then went over to the unconscious woman. "You're info was old," she said. "You thought the house would be empty. Rocco sent me back from London to bring the diamonds to him personally." She turned to the open case and looked at the forty bulky legal documents, each of which contained over $20 million in diamonds artfully hidden in the bindings. The assumption had been that, given Rocco's legal troubles, a briefcase of legal briefs and books would not attract undue attention.

Melinda sat on the stairs, her bare bottom meeting rug. "I wonder," she said aloud. She got up and walked over to the woman, knealt down, and pulled the woman's black sweater up, revealing a taut belly. Unbuckling the slacks, she pulled them down to the black boots, which she removed and searched to find were roughly her size--she preferred a medium but a wide, with padding, would do. She pulled the panties off and then reached up to finished removing the sweater. The burglar was as tall and think as Melinda; Melinda's hair was black and the woman's brunette. But with a hat--

Impulsively, Melinda went to the phone and dialed her travel agent. She knew the phone was probably tapped by both the feds and Rocco, so she made sure to say only what was needed. "Alice, this is Melinda Broccolo. Sorry to wake you. Yes, the tickets to London were waiting for me when I got home. But I have a problem. I've twisted my ankle and taken pain medication and am really too groggy to travel by myself. But I've got to get to London. I've got to! I need you to call an agency and get a companion to travel with me, get her a round trip ticket, have her meet me at the airport tomorrow at nine. I don't care what it costs."

Alice asked if she wanted the companion to pick her up. "Ah, no, a neighbor will drive me. But have a wheelchair there. I'm going to be pretty groggy."

Melinda drugged the naked burglar with anal suppository tranquilizers, then dressed her in her planned travel outfit--a chiffon blouse, jacket, and matching skirt. She found a white hat in her closet that would cover the woman's hair, and fitted her with sunglasses. then she dressed herself in the woman's clothes, only she topped it off with gray jacket from her closet.

Having dragged the woman to the garage, placed her in the car's passenger, and put two brief cases in the back seat, she sat next to her. To amuse herself, she fondled the woman, kissed her, and felt her kiss groggily kiss back. She skimed her hands over the burglar's breasts, back, and legs and agreed that running over rooftops must keep you in good shape.

Just as dawn was breaking, she snuck out of the garage, through the bushes, down the street, around the block, and back to the front door, which she had left open. She pantomimed ringing the doorbell and hearing a response to come in for those who were watching. They could spend time finding out which neighbor she was and where she had come from.

Melinda went back to the garage, got into the driver's seat, pressed the door remote, and drove slowly to the airport.

The companion was there. Melinda knew the agency prided itself on its beautiful women, and the young lady, primly dressed in a grey dress and shoes, was no exception. Together, they got the drugged burglar out of the car and into the waiting wheelchair. "Here is the ticket that was delivered," Melinda said. And," handing her the lighter of the two cases, "all's she's travelling with. Do you have your ticket?"

"Yes," the companion said. "Everything's arranged."

"Well, I'm done, then," Melinda said, putting on another pair of dark glasses. "She's pretty much out of it, but don't let them use that to keep her off the plane."

"I'll get her there," the companion said, taking command and pushing the sleeping burglar away in the chair.

Melinda got back in the car and drove it to parking lot A. She stopped at a light, and a man began to pound on her window. "What the hell are you doing? Why didn't you call?"

"Get in," Melinda said, confident for the moment in her disguise of sunglasses and the woman's clothes.

"How did it go?" the man asked, pulling the door shut.

Melinda already had the woman's gun out. She fired three silenced shots, and the man slumped dead next to her. "How do you think?" she asked him back.

She parked in the lot, went to the truck, got a blanket, and covered the body. Melinda then walked back to the terminal and looked for a flight at the other end from where the companion and burglar would be leaving. She saw there was a flight to Phoenix and remembered Rocco's companions had talked of a guy who could make fake IDs and travel documents. She had cash to pay for the ticket and an explanation as to why she had no picture ID. She wasn't internationally yet--so she'd get on a flight.
Two hours later, the Virgin Air flight attendants had lowered the lights, and the companion, seated at the window, turned her reading lamp on to look at a magazine. She had covered the burglar, sleeping in th aisle seat, with a blanket.

The plane hit a turbulence bump, and the burlgar slid against her. As the companion tried to push her back, the burglar fired a short shot against the woman's jaw. After the companion slumped unconscious in her seat, the burglar reached up, turned off the woman's light, covered them both with the blanket, and slowly began to unzip the woman's dress. Once she got it down and off with little movements so as not to disturb the blanket too much, she began to undress herself.

Having, still covered by the blanket, moved the companion to the aisle seat, the burglar, now dressed in the woman's grey dress, took the blanket off them and looked around for the first time. They were in first class, and the briefcase was at her feet. Hoping against hope, the burglar opened the case, only to find it full of crumpled newspapers.

Disappointed, the burglar turned to the companion, who was out cold in her seat, the white had and sunglasses over her eyes, her mouth open, and her chiffon skirt up high enough to reveal her panties. The burglar found herself suddenly aroused and seemed to remember a woman touching her and kissing her in the front seat of a car.

They were met at the airport by Rocco's men who abruptly grabbed the briefcase and the handles for the wheelchair. "Well, if there's nothing else for me to do, I'll go back to the states--"

"Get lost," one of the thugs said. The burglar knew she had just a few minutes before they opened the case. She went into the ladies room, found the stall at the darkest end of the room, and waited for a woman even close to her size to get in. One did, a slim American woman in a wide hat flowered miniskirt. The burglar pushed in behind her, knocked her out, stripped her, and tied her up in her own bra in a sitting position on the toilet seat.

Leaving the ladies room in the woman's clothes, the burglar saw the two thugs running across the terminal, looking for her. She went through customs with the American woman's ID, caught a cab, and gave the driver an old friend's address. The friend would get her new travel papers to get her back to the states. She owed Melinda something, she said to herself, feeling the back of her head and also remembering her kiss. She also still wanted the jewels.

Return to “Stories by Autolycus”