Esercito, let's do it

Announcements & General Discussion
FemaleSpy

Re: Esercito, let's do it

Post by FemaleSpy »

esercito sconfitto wrote:Soundman, old time friend...of course we need both creators and distributors, so to speak :?

the real problem is the lack of them, all of them, the lack of response, the lack of new members! ;)

as a group, we failed to attract new forces . Since the beginning of the original board back in 2006...we are the same people :roll:
I fully support it, it’s a pity that our site, our Board, in the end, have so few supporters ...
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Well I've been a member since 2007 and I guess like all of us here watched both the rise and somewhat fall of our genre. But obviously we are no where near finished I just believe we are at the discovery phase. This has happened before I remember once at one of our old boards (can't remember if it was Slains board or esercittos board) we went for months where nothing was posted and members even posted topics like "hello" just to see if we were still going. Everyone replied with yes we are still here but no new scenes had came to light so there was nothing to post and I believe that we are at that stage again. We've found all the scenes that exist for now so we are just waiting for more to arrive. And they will. They always do. :D ;) :)
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Trackman281 wrote:Well I've been a member since 2007 and I guess like all of us here watched both the rise and somewhat fall of our genre. But obviously we are no where near finished I just believe we are at the discovery phase. This has happened before I remember once at one of our old boards (can't remember if it was Slains board or esercittos board) we went for months where nothing was posted and members even posted topics like "hello" just to see if we were still going. Everyone replied with yes we are still here but no new scenes had came to light so there was nothing to post and I believe that we are at that stage again. We've found all the scenes that exist for now so we are just waiting for more to arrive. And they will. They always do. :D ;) :)
Our genre will not die out as long as we are faithful to it, therefore we are not embarrassed to betray this Board, to the last look for something new, and also to create and never get upset!
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Never get bored with the board (pun).

We are simply guilty of our own success in finding scenes. New scenes will come, but drip through not flood the board like before.

Keep the faith.
pass

Post by pass »

If you allow me, I don't know how to draw, but I write a little, so sooner or later I'll give my contribution. As I said a while ago at Esercito, there is no coordination between story writers and designers, and I see that in the "ideas" section there is never any news. I suggest instead to insert titles of films, scenes or short writings, so that the designers draw ideas for their tables ...
soundman

Post by soundman »

pass wrote:If you allow me, I don't know how to draw, but I write a little, so sooner or later I'll give my contribution. As I said a while ago at Esercito, there is no coordination between story writers and designers, and I see that in the "ideas" section there is never any news. I suggest instead to insert titles of films, scenes or short writings, so that the designers draw ideas for their tables ...
It's a good idea, and usually we need an inspiration and let it ferment into an interesting story.
pass

Post by pass »

Then I immediately insert a small piece of my writing, focusing on the best part that should be drawn, something that all the designers jump on, going from the scene in which the victim is immobilized, to the one where the impostor is already dressed and made up like the victim...Thanks dear Soundman...
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

pass wrote:Then I immediately insert a small piece of my writing, focusing on the best part that should be drawn, something that all the designers jump on, going from the scene in which the victim is immobilized, to the one where the impostor is already dressed and made up like the victim...Thanks dear Soundman...
You are absolutely right, those moments about which you mentioned the most important thing in the story about the abduction of clothes / uniforms, and Sound Man has most of all works on this subject ...
pass

Post by pass »

Done ... I included two mini-stories in the "ideas and suggestions" section

Return to “General Discussion”