Border Infiltration ( excerpt from Return of the Shokon )

esercito sconfitto

Border Infiltration ( excerpt from Return of the Shokon )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

On-Sook border check point is an isolated mountainside Sino-North Korean meeting point. The only people in transit allowed between the nations at this particular junction are officials and representatives from each country. As a consequence, it is lightly manned with purposely no CCTV and entry requires limited documentation.

Now at 3am in the morning, Chinese border policewoman Lai Yuen sat in her immigration booth, checking the list of expected visitors to process. Only one visit was scheduled, a party of female North Korean soldiers and then she could retire to the common room to catch up on some well deserved rest. She wasn't the regular policewoman in this post, instead she had unexpectedly replaced a colleague, who earlier that day had been arrested on suspicion of corruption and accepting bribes from the North Korean government. But Yuen had already begun to hate her latest assignment. She countered her endless tiredness by performing various body stretching movements in her lonely booth aimed at keeping her awake. After all, this was the female entry point and she was alone in this part of the sleeping building, she needed to stay alert.

Looking at the manifest, Yuen could see that she would soon need to get out her immigration stamp and the arrival behind her of three stern looking Chinese female civilians in the meeting area behind her seemed to confirm the arrival of the North Koreans was imminent. Yawning and shaking her head from side to side, she also began rubbing her tummy and sipping the Ginseng tea that her mother had prepared for her that evening. It was nobody's fault that the slim, attractive twenty year olds periods pains had started with a vengeance that evening. Like many women of Yuen's stature and age, her pains were more intense than she would have liked, but still manageable with proper rest and correct diet.

Yuen, like all border police officers was focused solely on what was in front of her and therefore did not notice the menacing form of madam Wu of North Korean intelligence as she crept up to the back of the booth. If she had noticed, the pretty young policewoman probably would have been able to have successfully fought off the chloroform soaked handful of cotton wool that was now covering her tiny, oval shaped face. As it happened, the young girl stood no chance as she was carefully lowed down into the booth and out of sight. Timing was everything as the twelve fake North Korean soldiers of the Shokon walked rapidly into the small arrivals hall.

'Natsumi, I presume?' Shouted the triumphant agent. 'I'm sorry to say that there has been a small change of plan. Our insider here was arrested this morning in an unrelated case and we just couldn't risk anybody getting suspicious, least of all our Chinese friends. Peering over the booth, Natsumi was shocked to see the unconscious policewoman. 'Oh, don't worry about her. But as she is the only one on duty in this wing tonight, so she'll need to come with us to prevent her from pointing the finger, especially as there is always going to be a possibility that she puts two and two together. Regarding your situation, we'll destroy any records of your planned entry here and I've had our colleagues send a fax to the Chinese cancelling the visit. The authorities will probably miss the connection, especially as bandits are known to operate in this area. The disappearance of police officers isn't unheard of and we'll smash up the offices to make it look like the work of political activists. Now, about tonight, a change of plan. No hotel for your people, you'll go directly to one of our disused brothels over looking the airport and lie low for the next few weeks, especially as the South Korean passports aren't ready yet'.

Natsumi nodded her head in gratitude. 'But how are we going to travel looking like this?' as she glanced down at her North Korean army uniform. 'I've thought of that, there is a tourist coach parked outside, get on it and find a fresh change of clothes for each Shokon on the seats. Now, I know that not all of your team speak Chinese and that worries me, so I'll have one of my women go with you to the hideout, she be dressed in this policewoman's uniform which should help if you get stopped. One more thing, you'll need to take the real policewoman with you as we can't risk any loose ends, ok?'

Looking down at the unconscious policewoman, Madam Wu spoke once more 'Right, first things first, turn your backs while we start getting into her uniform' Natsumi cooperated as one of Madam Wu's henchwoman began undressing to prepare herself for a change of clothes. Meanwhile, Madam Wu turned policewoman Lai Yuen on her back and began quickly unbuttoning her loose and slightly perfumed blue police shirt. Next, her black court shoes were eased off her moist, sweaty feet. Now, the black trousers were unzipped and pulled silently off the policewoman's slender legs. Finally, policewoman Lai Yuen, lay on her back, dressed in only her matching pink underwear set and flesh coloured pantyhose. The slightly over-powering scent of the policewoman's 'ladies pains' was in evidence as was a small, white protruding tampon from her knickers. 'Whoops, it isn't your day is it dearie?' smirked the laughing Madam Wu. Now, taking a dark blue boiler suit that Wu had found on the stolen tourist coach, Wu redressed the young woman and yanked her up onto her strong broad shoulders. Phase one was complete, now for the journey to the hideout, which shouldn't take long.

Return to “Stories by Ssnth”