Nizama Adanmis Ruhlar ep. 48

tirepanted3

Nizama Adanmis Ruhlar ep. 48

Post by tirepanted3 »

Turkish TV series. Woman infiltrates a hospital, stealing a nurse uniform. (Some violence.)

Scene starts at 13:00, follow-up at 23:05.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onQkVoe ... btJPzytfpW
slainplus

Re: Nizama Adanmis Ruhlar ep. 48

Post by slainplus »

Some violence? I would call two people getting gunned during the course of the uniform theft a whole lot of violence myself :o
But then again there's always been a lot of violence in Turkish TV shows and it's something I find kind of refreshing when compared to American TV shows. I only wish the nurses had been more attractive (like a blonde nurse we see walking in the hospital as they're wheeling in 'patient'), and the uniforms of the nurses in the exam room had been a little more stylish (read more like traditional looking nurse uniforms). I thought the female perp was really cute looking, especially with that dorky disguise she wears after stealing a uniform.

Thanks, I appreciate you sharing this with us.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Slain and Tirepanted, ...both of you missed the most interesting part :D

the censorship :shock:

Turkish autorities don't care about two people gunned down because of a nurse uniform theft. However, yes, they blurred a bit the blood stain. But this is ordinary business in Turkey

what they almost erased is in the following scene, at 37:57...something they can't cope with :roll:

the glasses of wine on the table :shock: :shock: :shock: :o

pity I am abstinent ( PLEASE don't ask ) otherwise this was a perfect occasion for a toast 8-)
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Killing hospital workers is okay, but drinking table wine isn't?

Oh my ... how could the censors have survived the middle ages?

Ps I enjoyed the scene, even if I'm obliged to buy the nurse a treadmill for Christmas. :)
horatiojones80

Post by horatiojones80 »

The chubby nurse was cute. Definitely my type. I wish the female imposter was the one dragging her and definitely would have loved to see some panties.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Admittedly I did not watch far enough to see the blurred wine glasses... Very strange what gets "censored" in international shows.

Return to “Nurses ( White Uniforms )”