Story exerpt with guard uniform steal.

meditions142

Story exerpt with guard uniform steal.

Post by meditions142 »

I am usually not a fan of fatal uniform steals, but I found this uniform steal well intriguing. It is from the World of Susie Yoshida Board.

Just as she turned the corner she heard a woman’s voice in one the nearby rooms. Gripping her USP she moved closer towards the room. The room was on the left side of the hall and the door was opened. Nikki crossed the hall and moved up to the doorway of the room. She kept to the side of the door frame and out of view as she peeked in and quickly looked around the room.

It was a communication room. The room was empty of furniture save for a table with radio equipment on it and two folding chairs where two guards sat. Their backs were to the open door. One guard was a male while the other was a female both were dressed in green military style fatigues. The female guard wore a pair of headphones on her head and was working the radio that was sitting in front of her, possibly trying to reach the guards that Nikki had already killed. Her male counterpart read a magazine and was leaned back in his chair with his feet on the table.

As she was trained Nikki quickly thought up of plan in her head and acted on it seconds later. She moved into the room quickly and silently took aim at the male guard’s head and fired. The .40 caliber bullet was silent as it smacked into the unsuspected guard’s skull blowing brains out the opposite side. He fell over limply with a thud, a mass of blood under what was left of his head. Not stopping, she holstered the USP and wrapped her arms around the throat of the female just as she stood up in shock. Nikki quickly clamped her free hand over the woman’s mouth and pulled her away from the view of the doorway the headphones fall from her head as she disappears into the shadows. The assassin and guard back into the shadows of the room. The young assassin kept her back to the wall as she was trained to do so.

“Can you understand English?” Nikki whispered. The guard nodded her head yes quickly. “I’m going to ask you some questions and you’re going to answer is that clear?” Nikki asked tightening her grip around the woman’s neck. The woman nodded quickly again, Nikki could smell the fear. “Do I need to even warn you what will happen if you scream?” The guard shook her head no. Nikki removed her hand from the woman’s mouth. “How many other guards are in the house?”

“Six…” The woman answered and was about to say something else but Nikki quickly covered her mouth and tightens the grip.

“I ask and you answer.” Nikki whispers calmly. The woman nods and Nikki removed her hand. “How many are patrolling?”

“Three.”

“Why so few?”

“They rest in camp a mile away.” Nikki knew about the camp but not how many guards would be present in the compound at the time she was relieved it was so few. The camp itself would be taken care off latter by Uncle Sam…

“Where are the North Korean and your boss?”

“Upstairs.”

“The boy?”

“With Ms. Lopez.”

“Thank you.” Nikki said she grips the woman’s chin and in one quick motion followed by a pop the guard was limp in Nikki’s arms. The guard is dead on her feet. Nikki lowers her inert form to the floor. The woman was a little bit older than she and was an average looking woman with shoulder length black hair held in a loose pony tail. In the dimness of the room Nikki could barely make out the facial features of the female guard but she could tell the woman’s eyes were open at halfway, there were tears at the corner of her eyes and her jaw slack and hanging. Nikki closes the woman’s eyes the rest of the way and then began to frisk the corpse. She pats the woman’s clothing down, turning pockets inside out and feeling up the dead guard’s intimate parts. The woman was about her size Nikki calculated looking down at her victim. Nikki started to pull apart her own outfit as a prelude to what was going to happen next.

The female guard sat limply in a darken corner of the room, head hanging over her breasts with her nerveless hands at her sides. She is only clad in a white tank top and a pair of white cotton panties. Nikki stands over the half naked woman and adjusted her new uniform. She wraps her clothes in the bundle and places it on the guard’s bare thighs and puts the dead woman’s hands over them. “I’ll be back, watch my clothes for me.” She whispered patting the dead woman over her head. In addition to her ‘borrowed’ uniform Nikki added her own load baring belt to which carried her ‘tools’. Picking up one of the dead guard’s Boone caps and placing it over her own head Nikki leaves the radio room closing the door behind her.
dummy76

Re: Story exerpt with guard uniform steal.

Post by dummy76 »

Lovely story. Thank yoy for sharing
Osw

Post by Osw »

I also went to the board, but I can't find the full story?
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hi Osw I posted the whole story at this board, since it was a collaboration between our member Charlie6 and
RJLCyberPunk ( he gave me permission, back in 2009 )

https://bworldofsusieyoshida.runboard.c ... ,offset=20

Return to “Stories by non USB members”