One of the Bad Guys a story by kodonly

kodonly

One of the Bad Guys a story by kodonly

Post by kodonly »

A long time ago I commissioned Alexi-C to do this art of a female Chimera soldier: https://www.deviantart.com/alexi-c/art/ ... -643860496

A story by kodonly

One of the Bad Guys

Time: 18:00 hours
Location: Straus Industries mining operation located on a large island northwest of Australia.

Chimera had used its lawyers to secure a sanctioned mining operation near a small town on a large island located northwest of Australia. Sanctioned as a Straus Industries mining operation internationally, Straus's paramilitary forces known as Chimera were able to secure the town by force. Sealing off access in or out of the town parameter for a few miles. Chimera guards made checkpoints on both sides of the only main road into the town, enforced by two Chimera hummers with 50. cal guns. All the buildings were swept for residents in the town, which were imprisoned, and or forced into labor by force.

The mine held highly valuable rare crystals worth billions. Chimera intercepted a transmission early that the mining company on the island located deposits of the rare crystal deep underground within the mine. The rumor was quickly shut down and silenced as Chimera forces moved into the town within 24 hours of picking up word of the crystal being found.

With UN and or any other international government force unable to officially interact with Chimera's operation. The UN sent there secret special service organization in, "Agency To Prevent Evil", to investigate, and get proof out internationally of what Chimera was doing so the UN could send there forces in to free the mining town, and halt Chimera's nefarious operation. APE needed video of at least one of the four known town officials being held prisoner, and also proof that they were mining the rare crystal. Chimera being a unofficial part of Straus Industries, and APE being enemies with Chimera, APE agents have the green light to dispatch any chimera members.

Agent Cross and agent M were sent to the island to investigate, and find enough proof to send back to APE headquarters. The agents arrived on the island as normal looking tourist many miles away from the mining town. Carrying with them two civilian tourist like bags that had there tactical equipment. Stepping out of the plane onto the dock. The agents quickly moved in land taking random photos in case they were being watched. The boat plane began to reverse away from the dock, to begin flying off. The agents needed to walk to the village nearby and pay a local with a vehicle to drop them off four miles out from the mining town.

About two miles away from the mining town is a warehouse that Chimera use to transport supplies, vehicles, and store equipment. Any crystal would eventually be dropped off at the warehouse to later be sent off the island by helicopter or boat. Most Chimera personnel slept, and bathed in the town. With over half the town being used in forced labor, and sleeping outside. The rest of the towns people were being held prisoner in the town hall. Some towns people had been executed by Chimera.

Meanwhile at the warehouse,

A couple motorcycle scouts patrolled the parameter, and some guards walking around the parameter as well. The sound of trucks moving, forklifts, a helicopter flying around above, chimera guards stationed around the warehouse. Guards watching over some towns people as they are forced to unload crates off trucks. Most of the guards wearing the grey Chimera uniforms. Some female guards had on grey shorts issued by Chimera. Only a sniper patrolling along the main rooftop of the warehouse had a face mask. The rest of the guards had on hats, with the radio earpiece on, a side arm strapped to the side of there leg, and a mp5k in hand. The guards patrolling along the outside parameter carried m4's, and the scouts on motorcycles carried a side arm and a uzi. Along with wearing a menacing looking grey Chimera issued helmet.

There were six women stationed at the warehouse, and the two that wear shorts were one of the guards patrolling the outside parameter. They wear a black tank top, and low cut black boots, grey tactical cargo shorts that fit around there ass nicely. Black gloves, radio earpiece black sunglasses and a hat. Chimera allowing sexy Lara Croft like outfits to be worn by female guards in the organization was a distraction for the male guards, a weakness APE used to there advantage.

Two Chimera guards stood on each side of each other at the back of a chimera truck. Standing still only turning there heads to scan to there left and right periodically. One the guards was male, and the other female. Both wear the standard matching grey full uniforms issued by chimera. Even in pants female chimera soldiers looked sexy as chimera issued pants tailored for women specifically. The two guards had just relieved the previous two guards stationed guarding the back of the truck. The truck held four advanced targeting anti air missile launchers that were ready to be fired, and a couple large crates with the misses. The launchers were covered in tarps. The truck was parked outside for quick access to the missile launchers, and or ready to drive to the mining town for quick access if attacked. Guarding the truck was important mostly due to one of the forced laborers trying to drive off with the truck in a attempt to escape.

Shift Officer: "Units 34 and 35 status?"
Male chimera guard: "Unit 34 reporting, all clear"
Female chimera guard: "Unit 35 reporting, all clear"
Agent Cross: *Agent Cross Signals M with his head*
Male chimera guard: *looks over at Amy before turning around as he suddenly thinks he hears something* ...
Both chimera guards: *UFFGH!* *UUUGH* *ULK!*
Both guards were taken down simultaneously. As both turned they both met a quick hard punch to the face followed by a knee to there groin, with swift chop to the side of there neck knocking them out unconscious while dropping there mp5k on the ground and hat flying off as they went to the ground. The agents had already dispatched two guards on the way to Brian and Amy. They hurried up and helped each other put the two guards in the back of the truck as fast as possible.

Moments later Cross got dressed first and stepped out the back of the truck to stand guard. Cross and M had checked the ID's in the guards pockets in case they needed to know there real names. "Amy Harris" and "Brian Sander" read the ID's. They knew the alarms were going to go off at any minute, surprised they hadn't already. M adjusting her ear piece admired the guards in there underwear and socks laying side by side of each other. The female guard was laying on some of the tarp, M quickly turned the female guard over on top of the male guard to free up the tarp. M noticed what she had done, and found it kinky. She quickly threw the previous outfits her and Cross had on and suppressed pistols on top of the guards. She then quickly set a C4 charge in the back of the truck behind the guards then said "sorry, this is what happens when your one of the bad guys". Cross had set his C4 charge already on a fuel tank prior to taking out the guards. Right as M was going out the back of the truck...
*SOUND OF ALARM GOING OFF*
RADIO: "All units on high alert! We have a intruder!" Both M and Cross heard through the guards earpiece's now being worn by them.

With the base on high alert, everyone running around everywhere, they could run out of the warehouse and set off the C4 explosives remotely with there phones in there pockets. They slowly walked away from the truck until they could blend in with the rest of the guards running around the warehouse. They began jogging quickly toward the front entrance hoping to take the chimera scout motorcycle at the front entrance after they trigger the C4 explosion as a distraction. The forced laborers were inside the warehouse away from where the explosions would take place. Cross and M subtly reached into there pocket and set the two C4 explosives to go off. A 10 second count down initiated.

Meanwhile, Brian the male guard began gaining consciousness along with Amy as they heard alarms going off. Wincing in pain as they threw off the tarp Amy and Brian both turned to notice the C4 countdown at 7 seconds. Brian turned to look at Amy, and quickly grabbed her ass, and Amy quickly caressed her leg into his crotch as they began to make out with each other passionately.

M and Cross both had noticed the two guards from afar before the explosion had gone off, and what they saw turned them both on before the explosion went off. In the moment of distraction the two chimera disguised agents quickly ran for the motorcycle, luckily the key was still in the ignition. As they drove toward the mining town a mile away to complete there mission, they both thought about the two guards in the truck. Realizing that it was the best way for them to go out as if they woke up much before the C4 went off, they would have been both executed most likely for there failure.

The End
Last edited by kodonly on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: One of the Bad Guys Part 1 story by kodonly

Post by esercito sconfitto »

welcome on board Kodonly... as of now, this room ( I mean, the " stories by Kodonly forum" ) is yours :D
kane1313

Post by kane1313 »

Great first part. Equal parts exciting and sexy. Loved the guards' reaction to the C4. I'd do they same thing in their place.
kodonly

Post by kodonly »

Thanks esercito, appreciate it!

Thank you kane, glad you liked the story!

I will try to have one or more images for the Prequel Story, and keep the length of the story about the same.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

This story is beautiful! What were Bryan and Amy wearing when they woke up?
kane1313

Post by kane1313 »

dummy76 wrote:This story is beautiful! What were Bryan and Amy wearing when they woke up?
Was wondering the same thing. Were they nude?
kodonly

Post by kodonly »

They were left in there underwear, and socks. I should have put that in there. Amy was wearing white panties, a white bra, and black socks. Realism for me is part of the fantasy. However there are a lot of sexy scenarios I can write that make sense of a female guard being naked. Sex scene with a male and female couple, or two females. Naked female guard just getting out of the shower, and or changing is knocked out. But in Part 1 of this story, in the scenario I wrote, it is more realistic that the female guard is wearing underwear under her uniform. I should have put that in there, thanks.

I am going to write short profiles for Brian, and Amy, detailing there race, skin color, height, and weight. Intelligence/IQ, education level, skills (like how accurate they are with a gun, or how well can they operate a motorcycle for example), affiliations (Chimera), and current status (which is now deceased for them). Write it up as a APE profile page similar to how you'd see a police or CIA profile on a person. Keep it not a whole lot longer then this short paragraph I have written right here.

Another thing I should have wrote in the story is the race, and skin colors of the two guards. Brian and Amy are both white/Caucasian, Amy is a brunette.

Chimera is heavily based/inspired off of G.I. Joe's Cobra Command faction, and recruits people of all races all around the world. So if guards are generalized in the story for example like this, "the agent spots a female guard and drops down on top of her from above, knocking her out unconscious. Then continues down the hallway" as a example, giving no other details. You as the reader in that situation can decide what the guards race and skin color is in the story.

I haven't begun writing Part 2: The Prequel yet, but I found and commissioned a really awesome artist to draw/color some stuff for chimera, female soldier related :D

Far as Agent M, this is how I picture her:

She can take me out any day.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Thank you kodonly. How about Brian? What was he wearing after getting his uniform stolen?
kane1313

Post by kane1313 »

Cool! Thanks for the added details. Can't wait for the bios on the guards and the prequel. I pictured Amy as a brunette, nice.
kodonly

Post by kodonly »

dummy76 wrote:Thank you kodonly. How about Brian? What was he wearing after getting his uniform stolen?
black underwear and white socks

Return to “stories by Kodonly”