In From The Cold ( unfinished story )

esercito sconfitto

In From The Cold ( unfinished story )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

In From The Cold

Chapter One

‘Mi-Young Lee to Control. I repeat, Mi-Young Lee to Control’

‘Please, anybody! I’m shipwrecked here. The mission has failed. All R.O.K agents are dead. South Korean coastguard and American Imperialist forces are everywhere. Please, I request, no I beg, come quick and evacuate me. My cyanide capsule is lost and I fear I may be captured at any minute…’

Again there was no reply. Mi-Young’s radio was as dead as her team of a dozen North Korean commandos and the able captain knew it. As the grim reality of her situation dawned upon her, Mi-Young glanced at her GPS device. She was somewhere thirty miles of so from her intended target on a beach that was probably named Nam-Hae, but she wasn’t sure.

Her mission had been diabolical yet quite simple. Mi-Young and her team of agents were to land by mini-submarine off the tip of an American Naval base in South Korea. Inside she and her comrades would plant a series of naval mines along the side of an American nuclear submarine. The ensuing explosion would have been catastrophic and ripped open the boats bow along with it the vessel’s nuclear reactor. The end result would have been a nuclear explosion that the South Korean’s would blame on the Americans which in turn would force the latter’s withdrawal from the peninsula.

All very simple, except that Mi-Young hadn’t properly taken into account the advanced nature of American sonar. So, within minutes of the attack starting, her team came under heavy and extensive fire themselves. The Americans didn’t miss and now Mi-Young found herself shipwrecked and the sole survivor of a mission that had gone horribly wrong.

Mi-Young snapped out of her thoughts. She hadn’t escaped injury either with a deep cut on her shoulder and a throbbing headache that indicated severe concussion. The lone spy knew that she had to get out of her current dangerous situation and complete her mission. After all, failure would mean death for her and her family at the hands of a North Korean hit squad. First, how to get there and where to find a disguise at that time of day?

She instinctively took to the high ground in the sand dunes and began walking in the general direction of the targeted naval base. After a hearty thirty minute or so walk she was both comforted and relieved to her the faint noise of party music with lots of accompanying male and female laughter a few hundred metres or so in front of her.

Mi-Young crouched down and took in the sight. Squinting her eyes, she could just about make out the shadowy forms of what seemed like thirty or so youngish Koreans dancing around, all apparently drunk and laughing loudly as if to advertise the fact.

Mi-Young got closer by staying in the trees and crouching in the undergrowth. As she did she was able to listen to some of the only half-sober conversations that were going on. It was clear to her from the large white banner they were displaying that they were recent graduates from Busan College and were parting partly to celebrate their results but also to say goodbye as most students were using the occasion to brag about what university they had now been accepted into.

As Mi-Young began to shake her head in contempt wonder how she could possibly get close enough to steal some clothes when the party of students seemed so unpredictable in their drunken, boisterous state. Yet, the solution would come to her in a most welcoming manner.

‘I really need to pee and my stomach aches like hell’ announced one of the students as she stood up and yawned rather rudely. A second later, the young woman darted across the beach towards the general direction of where Mi-Young was hiding.

‘What good luck!’ Mi-Young muttered to herself as the slender, yet unsteady drunken form of the bikini-clad student made it’s way to her.

As she got closer, Mi-Young looked her down. She was about the same height as her, longish hair and pale skin. Mi-Young would have preferred that she had worn clothes or was carrying a purse, but the student’s swimming costume was still a lot less suspicious than her North Korean Army uniform. She would do, at least for now.

Taking a roll of white toilet paper with her and clutching her flat stomach, the hapless and quite drunk young woman swayed into the sand dunes just past Mi-Young.

Mi-Young looked back to make sure that she wasn’t in view. Then she rose and tapped the intoxicated student on the shoulder as if to ask for directions. The student looked startled. Just the complete shock of seeing a fellow human being at the moment in time and at her drunken state was enough to make the young woman begin to lose balance. As she did, Mi-Young almost gently clipped her around the side of her head with the back of her hand, causing her new victim to lose consciousness and fall directly into Mi-Young’s eager, yet protective arms.

Mi-Young now laid the young woman out flat on the sand and gently pulled here even further away from view. Now under the shade of a large palm tree, Mi-Young got to work once more.

With the sleeping student laid out in front of her, Mi-Young wasted no time pulling off her own uniform. Once this was complete, Mi-Young bent down and took in the view of the limp student. Quickly, without ceremony, she pushed her onto her stomach, unclipped and slid off the frilly red bra part of the costume. Next, after carefully laying her on her back, Mi-Young eased off the young woman’s equally frilly red trunks to reveal the student’s almost totally bare private love-treasure.

Now with the student stripped, Mi-Young quickly redressed herself in the unfortunate young woman’s outfit. After she finished, she bent down again and used some rusty copper wire to bind the naked student. For a gag, Mi-Young used one of her black R.O.K army socks to force into the near-waking woman’s mouth.

With the job done, Mi-Young patted herself down as if looking into a mirror and stepped into the young woman’s rubber sandals. Her disguise was complete, now she had to quickly find the highway and somehow find a way of getting to the base to complete the mission. With all the cops and military, no doubt already on their way, she knew it wouldn’t be easy. But she knew she had to move and now she could hear voices coming her way.

‘Min-Hae, Mi-Hae, where are you, Min-Hae?’

‘Are you drunk again my dear?’

Mi-Young knew it was time to go as the student’s friends were now looking for her. So, Mi-Young quickly climbed up onto a dirt path and then was relieved to find that it led to the main coastal highway.

Chapter Two

Mi-Young kept walking in the general direction of where the traffic was heading. Clearly, an attempted attack on a military instillation had meant the roads were closed to normal traffic. All she could see was ambulances, military transport vehicles and the odd police car with sirens blazing.

Mi-Young stopped and looked down at her shoulder. The bleeding had stopped and the pain had been controlled when she administered herself a shot of morphine from her kit bag. Yet her head still pounded. She knew that she needed a ride to the naval base or else face certain capture or even death. From her position, knelt down beside the highway she could make out the detail of the traffic that was heading towards her. One vehicle, a marked police car seemed to be travelling a lot slower than the other emergency vehicles and was some way behind the others.

Mi-Young knew that trying to hijack such a vehicle would be risky, but she still had her service revolver and kit bag with a number of useful tools to use in order to overwhelm the occupants and she had an idea.

As the police car got closer, Mi-Young stepped out in front of the road and began waving her hands in the air as if in distress.

The police car at once came to smoke-filled stop as the occupant slammed on the brakes. As the lights were turned off and the driver’s door opened, Mi-Young became relieved to find that the occupant was in fact, a lone policewoman.

‘Can I help you? What’s the matter?’ shouted the worrisome policewoman as she made hasty steps towards this apparently injured young swimmer.

Mi-Young couldn’t believe her luck. The police officer was almost her body double. She was young and pretty too, not that it mattered, as Mi-Young was desperate.

‘Yes, officer, I believe you can help me quite a lot today. Help me with this please’ Mi-Young calmly responded as she cunningly clenched one of her fists.

The policewoman looked confused but continued forward anyway, perhaps assuming that the young woman had been the victim of a car accident. But just then, Mi-Young let out a powerful and heavy punch to the unsuspecting policewoman’s unprotected chin. After a short, painful groan, the policewoman collapsed to the ground in a heap of unconscious slumber. She was out cold and at the total mercy of her North Korean captor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Less than ten minutes later at a secluded spot somewhere off the highway, a dimmed and almost silent police patrol car stopped and out jumped Mi-Young. After glancing around to ensure she was alone, the confident spy turned to the car boot and opened it. Inside the boot was the limp form of the unconscious policewoman, her face clearly swelled from the jaw breaking blow Mi-Young had delivered.

Checking her surroundings once again, Mi-Young bent down and dragged the young woman out and onto the ground. Bending down she rifled through the police officer’s pockets until she found her purse and private mobile phone. Mi-Young was just curious as she had never been so close to a South Korean female before.

Eagerly she opened the unconscious woman’s purse.

‘Hmm, nice to meet you … Officer Kang. Funny, we’re both the same age, isn’t that sweet?’

Mi-Young smiled as she began yanking off Kang’s furry off-white uniform coat, followed next by the rapid unbuttoning and removal of her shirt. With the top half of the policewoman stripped down to her black vest. Mi-Young turned her attention to her victim’s lower body as she firmly prized off the policewoman’s sensible black shoes, stopping momentarily to examine the insides for size and comfort. They were the right size thought Mi-Young as she now worked her way up to the black trousers that were soon unzipped and being shimmed down the unconscious policewoman’s legs. Mi-Young now looked down at her own ‘borrowed’ swimming costume. She hated to do it, but at the same time knew she needed the young policewoman’s underwear. Shaking her head in annoyance at her desperate situation Mi-Young eased off the policewoman’s black socks and then gently guided off the woman’s black vest. What came next wasn’t easy for Mi-Young but she needed underwear. So, she leaned forward and using both hands unclipped the stripped policewoman’s flowery white bra and immediately tried it on herself. Looking down the matching colour knickers were next. She put these on too and she was glad as the warmth seemed to radiate her whole body.

After five minutes of redressing, Mi-Young was finished with the disguise but not with her new prisoner.

Mi-Young looked down at her captive and stroked the young woman’s hair as she removed its bun.

‘Hun, I’m just going to give you a little injection to calm you down and help you sleep. Here it comes. Hold still for me.’

With that Mi-Young injected that last of her morphine into the one of the naked policewoman’s arms. The officer seemed to stir for a few seconds but then fell back into a peaceful deep sleep.

With that, Mi-Young gently lifted the sleeping policewoman up and fitted her snugly into the boot of the car. She couldn’t risk anyone finding the policewoman. While she was still missing the authorities would remain confused, besides, if she got into a scrape then at least she now had a hostage.

Mi-Young smartly added the finishing touches to the policewoman’s uniform. Tied her hair with the policewoman’s own hair bun and even began familiarising herself with the young woman’s private cellphone. It was a Samsung, of course. A few seconds later she was in the patrol car and en-route to the naval base, armed and with a plan. The only problem was that she was also in pain and slowly losing consciousness herself.

Return to “Stories by Ssnth”