The alien files

redrunner

The alien files

Post by redrunner »

This one won’t be to everyone’s taste being an erotic movie rather than main stream one, but does include a number of women being replaced by a shape shifting alien female.

In one scene the alien (disguised as an astronaut) is being questioned in a maximum security facility about what happened aboard a space ship. The alien manages to overpower and replace one of the female guards in order to escape.

I won’t post a direct link due to the nature of the film but if you search youtube using “alien erotica” (one of several alternative titles) it will appear first in the list.

The scene begins at@32 30 . At 34:20 the real guard is discovered and at 38:00 the she recounts what happened to her.
vincentmax

Re: The alien files

Post by vincentmax »

And the video?.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

vincentmax wrote:And the video?.
Check Redrunner's third paragraph.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

That is really one cool scene. Uniform steal and a terrific "knocked out from pleasure" scene.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

That is an Awesome scene. Thank you for sharing this :D :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

of course I like it, it's arousing and potentially a great plot, but there are only two uniforms or clothes stolen in the movie ( there is the "implied" theft of the astronaut's outfit as well ). In all the other cases, the 'alien entity' transforms her body and leaves the clothes

well, currently the movie is on the top of the playlist titled " clothes and uniforms" of the "defeated army" youtube channel ( one of the two channels of mine)

Return to “Jail Break !”