Feedback for a first story

Announcements & General Discussion
Woody

Feedback for a first story

Post by Woody »

Guys (and Gals?)

I've been considering writing a first story on uniform stealing. It's likely to include multiple unfortunate donors.

A question before I begin - any preference on the following:

Victims are allowed to keep underwear and socks
Victims keep underwear, but barefoot
Victims are left totally naked
A bit of everything
No strong preference

Reasons for your preference would be welcome.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Feedback for a first story

Post by esercito sconfitto »

it's cold outside :shock:

not naked. :oops:

Thermals

..and she can keep her socks on

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0963/ ... 1503662101
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Fun question Woody.

This is always an interesting question.

First off, from a realism standpoint, having the victim keep her bra and panties seems must real. The thief probably doesn't really need the under garments so why take them.

Also, I actually have two things I like. I like the practical undergarments as they are realistic. An undershirt and boy shorts on the right woman can still be really sexy. I also sometime like something a little sexy because it allows one to think maybe she had a date later and was hoping to show off what she was wearing under her uniform.

Look forward to seeing your story.

Meditions
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Hello.

I would agree with the previous two posts. Personally, I like it better when they are allowed to keep their underwear. (With or without the socks.)

And good luck with writing your story!
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

It kind of depends on who intruder wants to replace. If the assailant who needs to mug a female lifeguard for her swimsuit she will obvious leave the victim buck naked. A female patient breaking out of the hospital who has no underwear of her own would probably need to steal the underwear (or at least the bra) of whatever nurse she mugs. In most other cases I would vote for leaving with some article of clothing since it seems kinkier to me to have the victim left with her underwear, socks, stockings, shoes, or something. If a stripped victim is discovered lying in her bra and panties it signifies to the discover that her attackers probably wasn't interested in raping the victim.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

slainplus wrote:It kind of depends on who intruder wants to replace. If the assailant who needs to mug a female lifeguard for her swimsuit she will obvious leave the victim buck naked. A female patient breaking out of the hospital who has no underwear of her own would probably need to steal the underwear (or at least the bra) of whatever nurse she mugs. In most other cases I would vote for leaving with some article of clothing since it seems kinkier to me to have the victim left with her underwear, socks, stockings, shoes, or something. If a stripped victim is discovered lying in her bra and panties it signifies to the discover that her attackers probably wasn't interested in raping the victim.
This. It depends on the scenario.

Return to “General Discussion”