Overall preferences for Uniform Steal Victims

Announcements & General Discussion
meditions142

Overall preferences for Uniform Steal Victims

Post by meditions142 »

I know in the past there have been topics asking what is your favorite type of victim or uniform. However, I thought it might be fun to start a discuss of the overall concept of what you like (victim, story, uniform type, etc.).

As I have mentioned a number of times, my favorite victim is a guard or sentry. I just love the concept of girl walking a patrol route or guarding a door suddenly taken out. I like her to be eliminated either before she knows she is in danger or before she can put up any fight. She is not very skilled and is easily dealt with by the attacker.

As for the level of force, I don't enjoy death. I know it is of course fantasy but the idea of death just does nothing for me.

I don't necessarily like too much force. I don't enjoy the girl being beaten to a bloody pulp. However, some is fine. For example, the attacker could knee her in the stomach to double her over and finish her with a chop to the neck while she is bent over. Overall, I don't want to see her have any serious injury.

With that said, my truly favorite ways to take out an unsuspecting guard girl is a neck pinch or similar pressure point attack, a knockout dart or gas.

As for the girl herself, I prefer the cute girl next door look. Not really the cover of Vogue type. I like petite to medium height and a nice but not necessarily stick thin body. Any hair color is fine by me but I think a prefer a nice brunette.

I like the girl to be not part of any evil group. If that is who she works for, then the idea is she is not part of the overall bad guy group just an clueless employee.

As for uniform, I prefer at least sort of realistic uniform rather than a thong bikini uniform. It can still be sexy but should at least seem like a real uniform. With that said, something like the sailor girl henchwomen in Najica episode 5 is fine.

I enjoy finding out a little bit about her. Her name, her age. Also, I enjoy things like having her perhaps talking with her boyfriend on the phone before she is attacked so we hear a little about her.

As for what she is wearing under the uniform, I do prefer underwear which can get left on. I actually think seeing her still wearing her bra and panties is a fun touch.

While I like the idea of her being tied up, I also enjoy doing something to ensure she sleeps a long time. For example, if she is taken out with a nerve pinch, the attacker can inject her with a drug to make sure she stays asleep for hours.

Interested to see what other people like. Anyone want to chime in?
safiire

Re: Overall preferences for Uniform Steal Victims

Post by safiire »

in general, my preferences resemble yours to an astonishing degree. tho I would add nurses, waitresses and flight attendants to the list of welcome victims. ie the aspect of the girl being a guard is less important for me. I like the impersonal element, whereby the attacker has no animosity toward her victim, and its 'just business.'
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

I don't like bloody pulp too , my favorite is "snap neck" , quick and quiet . "strangled" is Second favorite .

Maybe she will be incontinent after dies, peeing in panties .

killer know the names of the victims from her ID card or nameplate .

pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

wears balacalva (Police or soldier) 、gauze mask (Nurse or doctor)help to hard to see through killer's disguise.

The killer can enjoy the saliva of the victim on the mask.

Policewoman ,group ,nurses , waitresses and flight attendants , It's a common case .

I'm looking forward to some rare uniform type , For example, cyclists and divers.

pass

Post by pass »

I like to see a woman impersonating another woman, and in particular when she wears a mask and a wig and makes up her makeup like a victim, then she wears the victim's dress, including her underwear, just like the stories of FeMilImpos. I do not like violence, chlorine is good, and generally stewardess and women in uniform
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

My tastes towards uniform stealing are still evolving. I tend to favor the usual victims; nurses, stewardesses, lady cops, soldier girls, etc. but I wouldn't mind seeing or making artwork featuring a female victim wearing some kind of distictive typer clothing; tennis players, figure skaters, life guards, equestrian riders, etc. Because mugging a woman in real life and stealing her clothes would be a very significate crime depending on what the charges are; assault or assault with a stupifying agent, robbery, kidnapping, and sexaul assault. I'd just a soon see lethal take downs; strangling, neck break, head hit KOs. I have made a lot of artwork with punch outs and chlororform take downs, but that more from social pressure than anything else. Still though I think chlorofroming a victin is fairly high art that's hard to beat from of take down from aesthetical point of veiw with the garrote being a close second. I like the victim to retain at least her underwear since it looks kinkier to me to see a woman laid out in her underwear as opposed to being left bare ass nekkid, or have the mugger make a stab at redressing the victim or coverinng her up whatever's handiest. (Man that would be really kinky to for the cops to find a knocked out police woman who's been clumsily redressed in a prison jumpsuit, or for bathing beauty starlet to be found naked and covered up with an old raincoat or somehing.)
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

slainplus wrote:My tastes towards uniform stealing are still evolving. I tend to favor the usual victims; nurses, stewardesses, lady cops, soldier girls, etc. but I wouldn't mind seeing or making artwork featuring a female victim wearing some kind of distictive typer clothing; tennis players, figure skaters, life guards, equestrian riders, etc. Because mugging a woman in real life and stealing her clothes would be a very significate crime depending on what the charges are; assault or assault with a stupifying agent, robbery, kidnapping, and sexaul assault. I'd just a soon see lethal take downs; strangling, neck break, head hit KOs. I have made a lot of artwork with punch outs and chlororform take downs, but that more from social pressure than anything else. Still though I think chlorofroming a victin is fairly high art that's hard to beat from of take down from aesthetical point of veiw with the garrote being a close second. I like the victim to retain at least her underwear since it looks kinkier to me to see a woman laid out in her underwear as opposed to being left bare ass nekkid, or have the mugger make a stab at redressing the victim or coverinng her up whatever's handiest. (Man that would be really kinky to for the cops to find a knocked out police woman who's been clumsily redressed in a prison jumpsuit, or for bathing beauty starlet to be found naked and covered up with an old raincoat or somehing.)
I agree. My tastes keep evolving too. My too favourite scenes both involve stripping then redressing. A policewoman waking up in a prison uniform, just how are her colleagues supposed to react? I would do my best, but at some point I would have to crease up laughing so long as she's not hurt.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Personally, I have a preference for nurses, paramedics, maids and waitresses.

For the level of force, anything as long as it's non-lethal. Just like others, I have a soft spot for chloroform, but anything works.

Another scenario I like is when the ambush and overpowering happen off-screen. For instance, the victim is grabbed and dragged in a van (or entered it willingly); and we don't see the actual overpowering, just the vehicle rocking back and forth, and then the aftermath. Or the victim is grabbed (or entered it), door closes, punch sounds are heard, and then the infiltrator leaves in her newly-acquired disguise, leaving her bound-and-gagged victim behind. Something I also like is when the victim actually removes her own clothes herself and gives it to the infiltrator (generally after having been threatened).

A concept that caught my interest is when a 'heroine' is forced to mug someone who could be considered an innocent bystander (or a clueless employee) for the greater good.

I prefer the victims to keep their underwear too and to be left tied up and gagged. (Tape is my favorite, but I like the other ways of restraining too.)

Return to “General Discussion”