Can't find Commando Elite Episode 41

Announcements & General Discussion
justin123hu

Can't find Commando Elite Episode 41

Post by justin123hu »

First I wanna say hi to all USB members.
Recently I've been searching for this amazing episode from Commando Elite for a very long time,but nothing appeared on the internet.
I'm just wondering if anybody who have saved the episode can please share this fantastic scene with all USB members again.
I appreciate the help!Thank you!
esercito sconfitto

Re: Can't find Commando Elite Episode 41

Post by esercito sconfitto »

welcome on board Justin

alas I am aware of the problem; but it's part of a wider issue

as temporary measure, I am evaluating not to delete anymore links to expired clips . Soon or later some members will find them another time

but the time of big Youtube Channels about ( mainstream media ) USB scenes has gone forever
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Speaking about deleted accounts does anyone know why Dimir3d's account at deviantart got suspended? I never saw anything obscene on Dimir3d's page there and I kind of wonder what happened over there.
justin123hu

Post by justin123hu »

esercito sconfitto wrote:welcome on board Justin

alas I am aware of the problem; but it's part of a wider issue

as temporary measure, I am evaluating not to delete anymore links to expired clips . Soon or later some members will find them another time

but the time of big Youtube Channels about ( mainstream media ) USB scenes has gone forever
Thanks for your concern esercito sconfitto,I remembered you mentioned in a previous post long time ago that you have downloaded this episode which I think has the most amazing USB scene out of the mainstream media.Just wondering if it’s possible for you to somehow share this again new USB members will be able to see it!
esercito sconfitto

hi Justin

it's correct, I downloaded the whole episode... but Youtube gave me two warning ; one for 'adult' content, the other for copyright violations... and "they" added that at the third warning the whole channel of mine will be deleted for good :shock:

let's wait for better times...
justin123hu

Post by justin123hu »

esercito sconfitto wrote:hi Justin

it's correct, I downloaded the whole episode... but Youtube gave me two warning ; one for 'adult' content, the other for copyright violations... and "they" added that at the third warning the whole channel of mine will be deleted for good :shock:

let's wait for better times...
Thanks for your reply!I see the problem of youtube removing USB clips.So why don't USB members just eliminate the use of youtube since they do not allow most of the clips.There are lots of online hard drives that are easy to use and are able to provide file hosting service,this could solve the problem immediately!
Occulux

Post by Occulux »

Hey,

If someone could upload it on mediafire or a similar website, it would be amazing ! A really nice handgag in this episode !
sluttysoldier

Post by sluttysoldier »

Occulux wrote:Hey,

If someone could upload it on mediafire or a similar website, it would be amazing ! A really nice handgag in this episode !
Yes, or even a link to the file itself if stored in a cloud drive. I also would like to see this legendary clip!
esercito sconfitto

Slain wrote

Speaking about deleted accounts does anyone know why Dimir3d's account at deviantart got suspended? I never saw anything obscene on Dimir3d's page there and I kind of wonder what happened over there.

Slain, Dimir is back :D

https://www.deviantart.com/dimir3d

Return to “General Discussion”