Why youtube removes USB clips ? :(

Announcements & General Discussion
FRANKILI

Why youtube removes USB clips ? :(

Post by FRANKILI »

Recently I see that youtube removes movies np Special Branch.
You do not know where it is possible to watch, I checked, different sites but nowhere to find it. It's all seasons and especially for season 4.
slainplus

Re: Why youtube removes USB clips ? :(

Post by slainplus »

I think this youtube bloodbath is related to American politics I'm afraid. The MSM (Main Stream Media) is out to destroy our 1st Amendment rights so they're going after conservative accounts at youtube and elsewhere. To make it look like what they're doing is in our best interests they're also going after all kinds of fetish videos and the like. It's all rather sicking what America has--and is becoming--and the world of 1984 is almost upon us.
FRANKILI

Post by FRANKILI »

You're right, Slain, we have censorship for everything, for example, 10 years old game, not small censorship on Nazi symbols and now?. Instead, the swastyk crosses. What do you think, they are not so holy. I saw there movies like that, what we throw in is the thread with what others throw. , for example, photos of people killed by serial killers and that does not overcome them. Policy.

I wonder what they will then remove there and so which TV series disappear there. :x
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

latest update

without warning, Youtube removed the WHOLE " Stealing Clothes and Uniforms" playlist of my Yotube channel :(

they left the playlist " stealing shoes" ;)
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

i think they took down stealing shoes as well cause according to what i looked at you have 5 videos no playlists at all :-(
Hogtie1968

Post by Hogtie1968 »

Such a shame but that’s liberals for you and the new world order coming. Everyone should be the same and sites like this are disappearing fast.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Well, one of my favourite channels of Japanese policewomen was just closed down as well. Some clips were very strong perhaps, but all were mainstream media and many were tame.

I feel sick for the owner. All that work down the toilet bowl and just because ...
Hogtie1968

Post by Hogtie1968 »

Political correctness is a cancer that must be destroyed
FRANKILI

Post by FRANKILI »

This is beginning

note how their activity on youtube got over them.
in the network too, I never trusted websites that allowed me to upload videos so that they could be removed
It's better to give them where they will not get them.

Return to “General Discussion”