apologies...

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

apologies...

Post by esercito sconfitto »

it's almost incredible, but today I realised all of a sudden that I didn't repost ALL the poser stories by Slain :oops:

it's because of the way I saved all the files of the previous board... it was chaotic to say the less. I saved almost everything, but throwing all the files in the same folder... oh well

today I have found two stories titled 'Harem', and " Rope" that have been posted in the 'Artworks by former USB members' forum of this board ( of course it is a private access, only members forum)

what can I say; sorry for the delay :roll:
esercito sconfitto

Re: apologies...

last update; I have found another big story, titled 'Stargate'
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Gees, I completely forgot about those two poser stories. I made them before I got into making props with a 3D modeling program which explains the lack of furniture, etc. in those stories.

I also have good news to share. I got a favorable ruling from the social security judge the other day, and I'll be getting SSI (kinda like federal welfare for being disabled). So, now I'll be able to afford my own computer and stuff so I can start churning poser stories again. Look for to see me again with new stories a couple of months from now.
soundman

Post by soundman »

slainplus wrote:Gees, I completely forgot about those two poser stories. I made them before I got into making props with a 3D modeling program which explains the lack of furniture, etc. in those stories.

I also have good news to share. I got a favorable ruling from the social security judge the other day, and I'll be getting SSI (kinda like federal welfare for being disabled). So, now I'll be able to afford my own computer and stuff so I can start churning poser stories again. Look for to see me again with new stories a couple of months from now.
That's good news. I hope there's something I can help you with
esercito sconfitto

unbelievable, totally unbelievable

I have found in the gigantic folder titled 'USB' other three stories by Slain

the one titled 'Kaos-Rx' has been reposted now in the ( only members, private access) forum " Artworks by former USB members

Slain, more than anyone, I am the first who wants to read and enjoy your stories

nevertheless, my opinion is that your artworks have ALREADY created, forged and shaped this genre : These poser stories allowed the 'Uniform Stealing' to evolve from an obscure and almost unnoticed trope of the popular culture , to one of the most promising and well established moments of the modern narrative ... a simple tour at Deviantart can dispel any doubt

Return to “General Discussion”