"Losing an outfit, losing a job"

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

by darksided22
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first story ever. Feel free to smack it.
Happy Holidays,
DW
-------
-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A renegade female agent going by the code name Blank sneaked into a Cobra facility.
The mission was to gather some vital intelligence on Cobra's evil schemes.

Agent Blank spotted a female cobra trooper who was on her guard post. The troopete, stood 5'5", with a pair of really pretty eyes above the black Cobra facemask, slender body, firm B cup breasts.
She was very lightly armed- only with a pistol in a holster attached to her right thigh.

'Perfect, I think I can utilize what she is sporting' smirked Blank.

As the Troopete entered the striking distance, Agent Blank jumped straight to the unsuspecting Troopete grabbed her around the neck, and quickly dragged her to the darkness.

Caught off guard, the Troopete's pretty eyes widened in shock.
She tried her best to fight back, but she was getting nowhere. the iron-grip was way too strong.
Next thing this unfortunate Hench-girl saw was a huge bayonet directed at her throat.

"Now, hush and listen very carefully.
I have no reason to be nice to you but you have every reason to be a good girl for me.
If you help me, I will hurt you less" whispered Blank.

"point where I can access your strategy center, and let me have your ID card to get in"
The frightened girl pointed the direction and handed over her ID Card. Blank learned her victim's name. It was Anna.

"Thank you Anna. Now I need you to sleep. will ya?" Blank struck Anna's stomach with her knee, knocking Anna's breath out.
As Anna slumped forward, Blank locked her in an air-tight sleep hold.

"Maybe I should break your neck? What you think sweetheart?" mocked and threatened Blank, but behind her bluffing, Blank had a very different idea indeed.
One way or the other, Anna was too weak to put on any resist, and soon after, poor Anna went limp.

Agent dragged Anna's lifeless body to an empty room nearby.

Pulling down her mask, the agent was captivated by the beautiful face of the unconscious Cobra Troopete, Anna.
'How many Cobra hearts did you break with that pretty face of yours? What a shame for Cobra. They shall see you no longer'
Blank was thinking while she was admiring Anna's exposed neck while groping her firm breasts.

But Agent Blank had stuff to do. First, Anna's boots came off. then her socks.
Agent Blank unbuckled the belt, and pulled the pants down as well as the kneepads,
exposing Anna's shapely legs and panties that covered her private area.

Blank also unbuckled the suspenders, grabbed the Blue Cobra top, and pulled it up.

After completely stripping this trooper of her uniform, Agent Page scanned her victim from head to toe.

'What a piece of art. She is definitely not a combat material.' thought Blank.

Laying flat only in her blue bra and matching panties, Anna looked incredibly sexy.

Agent Blank proceeded to lift Anna's arm and tie her wrists above her head, exposing Anna's smooth armpits.

The agent, leaned forward and kissed her victim there, leaving a lipstick mark.

Blank also made sure to mute Anna by stuffing her mouth with the socks.
Anna's ankles were tied with rope as well. She would go nowhere, say nothing.

"Oh, honey, let me thank you for your uniform."

Grabbing her bag, Blank took out a small box full of extreme itching powder, and started spraying all over Anna's slender body.

Within few seconds, Anna's tender skin was covered in that vicious powder.

"Enjoy when you wake up. I just wanted to make sure that you are not bored during my brief absence."

Blank put on the Cobra Uniform that she looted from poor Anna.

It felt perfect. Now, fully dressed as Cobra Troopete Anna, Blank headed to the strategy center of the Cobra facility.

On her way, Blank passed by many Cobra Troopers, Crimson Guards, but not knowing of what has happened to real Anna, nobody cared.

Entering the classified room, Blank put the USB and transferred all the Cobra's latest top-secrets from the data-base.

Blank then pressed the big red Cobra button to activate the self-destruction of the facility.
As the self-destruction of the facility was activated, it alarmed the base.

As usual, the coward bunch of Cobra organization fled the scene really quick.

"Dumb asses, They never care who they leave behind" despised Blank.

With 5 seconds left, Blank re-pressed the button, and stopped the process.

Blank returned to the remote room where she left Anna. Blank entered the room, and locked the door behind.

The poor Cobra girl was awake, squirming uncomfortably. The itching powder was not treating her nice at all.

Blank stepped dangerously close to Anna, and whispered in her ears.
"Hi Sugar, Thank you for your uniform again." said Blank kissing Anna's neck.

"I am glad to inform you that everyone left without you. After all, it was you who compromised everything tonight. You are all mine at least for now."

Fully understanding her predicament, Anna was trembling. Her pretty face was consumed with fear, and tears of shame was streaming from her beautiful eyes.

"Aww don't cry sweet angel. I am not going to hurt you any further. I like to know more about you.Perhaps we can look for a new job for you? "

Blank said in a reassuring voice placing her hands on Anna's chests.

<Next day>

A car stopped near a strip club and dumped a beautiful woman by the trash can and sped away.

She was semi-conscious and only in her underwears, but just by looking at it, one could tell right away where she has been working. Cobra!
There was a note that was slipped between her panties.

"Dear Mr. Peep
It seems like you got yourself another visual asset here.

I happened to strip this beautiful girl for my own purposes,
but then I thought of you and your enterprise.

I conducted an intense job interview with our sweet Anna here.

I searched her everywhere even under her panties and bras. I say she is clean.

I even covered her body with itching powder to test her reflexes. I say she is in good shape.
After asking many questions, I reached a conclusion that she likes the attention she was getting from all the Cobra goons.
I strongly believe that she can prove herself further here as a delicious eye-candy before the eyes of your customers.
She seems quite shy, but everyone has to start somewhere.
After all, I spared her life, right?
Wire the cash as usual.
I look forward to our continue working relationship and its success.
Best
Blank"

-The End-
hayder5

Re: "Losing an outfit, losing a job"

Post by hayder5 »

Awesome story about cobra female trooper...can you write more stories on female cobra troopers where a bunch of cobra will be stripped & humiliated by agents and finally their naked bodies will be dumped...

:P
hayder5

Post by hayder5 »

When are you going to post a new story on female cobra troopers where they are going to be strip naked and humiliated???...liked it last story very much
darksided22

Post by darksided22 »

Esercito, thank you for posting my first story ever. :)
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hey Darksided22, it wasn't for free :D

you have to write another story now :lol:
darksided22

Post by darksided22 »

:o Haha, ok. I have an idea. Thank you :)
esercito sconfitto wrote:hey Darksided22, it wasn't for free :D

you have to write another story now :lol:

Return to “Stories by Darksided22”