scene suggestions

DiP Uniform Steals Ideas, Costumes & Scene Suggestions
themann56

scene suggestions

Post by themann56 »

Liked that two-on-two uniform steal video. But need less chloroform as when models help their stripping, it messes up the scene or when they move and are supposedly unconscious. You guys should try more fight scenes but where models are hand gaged and pulled off camera or they are jumped and only their legs are shown flailing. I know full credible fight scenes probably can't be staged. Lastly enough with the DUCT TAPE please. Other than that you guys have the best Uniform Stealing niche on the web.
redrunner

Re: scene suggestions

Post by redrunner »

Hi themann56,

First of all, thanks for the feedback. I'm sure that John (the producer) will be pleased to receive it as there is little if any nowadays at the forum.

I would like to ask which of the two on two scenes it was that you liked as there have now been at least four of these produced ?

In response to your comments, yes I agree on models being helpful to each other but sometimes it is hard for the producers to control as the models are instructed not to help but end up moving just a bit. I guess it's a sort of reaction to being moved. Having said that, there have been a couple of sets where the models were particularly unhelpful and these seem to work very well.

Interestingly by sheer coincidence some of the ideas that you mention are currently being looked at for use in future shoots. One "storyboard" has been made looking at how to stage such an idea, including where to position the cameras etc, but I won't go into detail so as not to spoil the plot. Regarding fights, there is a sister site which does concentrate on such content, but other than that I'm not really up on it. I do know that uniforms have been used, but I don't think they get stolen as that's more the Damsels in Peril theme.

You will notice that I'm not much of a fan of tape as well, preferring other methods of restraint, although to cater for those who like tape bondage a certain number are produced. Likewise with the ball gags which I'm no real fan of.

Cheers
Redrunner
themann56

Post by themann56 »

The military one with the raygun was the one I liked. About the duct tape, it's okay if the impostor brings it, but it shouldn't always just happen to be handy in most of the scenes, like household rooms, secretary offices etc.
redrunner

Post by redrunner »

Yes, that one. The MEDUSA affair. I must admit I really like the way that turned out. One bit regarding that set for you. The accents used by the girls weren't scripted. Apparently Scarlett T thought it would be a good idea to have a go and persuaded Penny Lee to go along with her. I think they did a great job, especially the change in voice that Scarlett did when assuming the General's identity ! It was meant to be a bit of fun and it turned out to be just that. I hear fun was had on set as well, what with the ray gun and the walking spider tank !

There is a new four girl set coming out soon now. It involves a double nurse steal - a couple of images have been posted here. It was actually shot in December last year which shows the lead time that now exists at DiP. I have actually seen a rough cut pre final edit version of the release in low resolution and think it will rival the others when released in full HD and MP4 !

I've passed on you comment about tape being to hand - it is a good point. I know that there are also fans of "improvised tying ",using what's to hand and I'm working on a plot to include that element.
Cheers
Redrunner
keepitfivestar

Post by keepitfivestar »

i do prefer rope over tape

Return to “Ideas, Costumes & Scene Suggestions”