Hong Kong Hustle III: Never say forever 1/2/3/4/5

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

by Ssnth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is a sequel to my two previous novels. The same b1tch but with even more attitude. Other novels can be found on deviantart or on here.

A word of warning: This is x-rated!

Hong Kong Hustle: Book III

Never say forever

Chapter One

It had been over a year since the mainland Chinese thief known as Wai Li had escaped Hong Kong. She had done so by stripping, impersonating and then stealing the identity of a young hotel maid. While escaping to in her Chinese home city, Wai Li had prospered. She had used her ill-gotten gains wisely to invest in several brothels and she had become active in smuggling contraband throughout the East Asian region. Yet Wai Li still was not content with life. She missed Hong Kong. While in Hong Kong she had discovered so much about herself, firstly, she now knew that she was a champion ‘uniform stealer’ and impersonator … indeed no other thief could claim her abilities. However, she had also had time to reflect on more personal matters, not the least the fact that she was now convinced she was gay, a lesbian. Even more convincing for her were her obsessions, in particular, her absolute adoration of women’s feet. Yes, Wai Li had come to believe three things about herself, she was gay uniform stealing thief with a foot fetish like no other woman before her.

Getting back into Hong Kong was the natural choice for Wai Li. She was after all, greedy. The city provided many opportunities and if she wanted to expand her brothel and smuggling business, cash-rich Hong Kong was the place to be. Getting back was easy, she now had the money for a forged passport and her ‘accommodation’ had been arranged months before hand. As a matter of fact, it was an abandoned air raid shelter, long forgotten by the government, but still habitable and most conveniently, situated close to a number of major shopping and business outlets. Entry and exit were both via secret doors and the complex was secure enough for the vile little thief to plan her next moves without interruption or fear of detection. In a way, Wai Li was now living a female ‘Phantom of the Opera’ like existence. Yet, she was far from lonely. Since moving into her new home, she had begun detailing the movements of her potential prey. ‘Uniforms make money’ should would often mutter to herself as she monitored the comings and goings of potential targets via hacked CCTV and good, old fashioned stalking. Yet, despite the apparent sophistication of her operation, her hideout remained basic, except for an entire wall filled up with eerie photographs of uniformed women and of course, close-up shots of their feet. To an outside observer, there was no doubt that this woman was mentally unstable as well as dangerous. To Wai Li, women in uniform were legitimate targets that seemed to justify the crime. However, after an unstoppable start to ‘career’ Wai Li made a vow, she would either strip one-half of Hong Kong or die trying. This was a greedy, dangerous and unstable woman: a threat to uniform wearing women of any kind.

It was now 9pm on a hot and humid Saturday night. Wai Li hadn’t planned to strike on that night in particular, but her obsession with uniformed women was getting the better of her and she also needed quite a lot of money to send back to her brothel business. Now she sat, hidden the bushes of a nearby park. Observing as she did a number targets walking back and to. Tonight’s mission was simple: infiltrate the close-by 24-hour retail banking Centre and grab as much cash or invisible credit as possible. Of course, at that time of night, there were not many choices of infiltration. Most businesses had closed and only few supermarkets and restaurants remained open. Most banking was done during office hours and the only retail customers were employees entering the bank to hand over small change or cheques for cashing the next working day. Therefore, her choices being limited, Wai Li found herself spying on probably the least likely choice of impersonation … a young McDoodles’s restaurant employee.

Sat on a park bench in a shaded area of the park, Customer Service Ambassador Nicole Liu was oblivious to the rising storm that was about to change her life forever. Nicole was a sweet girl, aged only eighteen who had been organizing and presenting children’s parties for the restaurant for just over two years. She was simply very pretty with long black hair, a slim, tender frame and above all else a warm smile. Her uniform fitted her well, like all CSAs her smart attire consisted of a black jumper, rainbow coloured cravat, black skirt, white shirt with faded red strips going downwards to the waist. She also wore the standard company black tights and black high-heeled court shoes that made the young woman seem slightly taller than what she really was.

However, it had not been a very pleasant day for the young uniformed girl. Owing to staff sickness, she had been forced to work a double shift and was exhausted from running around all day. To make matters much worse she was in the process of splitting up from her boyfriend. Like with many teenaged girls, it as the boyfriend issue that was dominating her mind right now. Nicole was beautiful and admired by many, yet in her opinion, she simply was not ready for sex yet. She was a clean, conservative sort of girl who was proud of her innocence and above all else, prized her ‘cherry’. Her soon to be ex-boyfriend just couldn’t understand this latter issue. Instead of respecting Nicole, he had started to demand that she do things that made her uncomfortable. It was as if sex was the only thing boys wanted, Nicole thought to herself as she picked up her cell phone to end the relationship.

Nicole’s text message was brief:

‘SORRY, BUT I AM NOT AN OBJECT. LEARN TO RESPECT WOMEN AND LOVE US FOR WHAT WE ARE’.

‘GOODBYE, FROM NICOLE’

At this the young CSA bust out in tears, sobbing quite loudly. She hated conflict, but no longer trusted men. In her opinion, she only felt safe in the company of women. However, it was this grave error that led to her being kidnapped that night, by of all things, a fellow woman.

Creeping out from behind the bushes, Wai Li, feeling hungry, now saw her chance. Nicole’s uniform would fit just fine, she thought to herself.

‘Excuse me is this seat taken? You know, I’m sorry, but I couldn’t help but notice all the distress you’re in. Listen, love, about men… they’re not worth it you know. Now why don’t we have a nice little chat…?’

Wai Li’s ‘little chat’ lasted no more than ten minutes. It was designed to make sure Nicole was alone, to see who, if any would miss her. As it happened, the young woman was perfect. Her mum and dad had divorced and her father was an alcoholic. Apart from her place of work and a few friends, this young woman could be made to disappear.

Wai Li stopped for a second to reach into her bag.

‘Now, now, let’s not cry, here’s a tissue for you. Look it even says you name on it.’
Looking closely at the tissue paper, Nicole tried to find her name on the tissue. Embarrassed, she looked up at the menacing Wai Li.

‘Sorry, Miss, I can’t see it, are you sure’?

‘Oh, I’m VERY sure my dear. Now have a smell of your very own personalized tissue paper’.

With that, Wai Li rammed the chloroformed tissue into the face of the helpless and tearful young woman.

‘Shhh, don’t be silly now. It isn’t’ going to hurt. Come on now, deep breaths for auntie.
Try to help auntie…Oh yes, that’s it. Time to sleep, you’re such a good girl, aren’t you? So nice, so sweet, so beautiful Time to sleep, time to sleep, time to sleep…shhh. There there … now rest your little head on my lap’.

Nicole fell into Wai Li’s lap like a limp doll. Quickly looking around, Wai Li placed the sleeping beauty on her shoulders and began the short journey to one of her lairs many hidden entry points. Once in, what followed was a brief, five-minute walk to Wai Li’s private chamber. For Nicole, her problems were only beginning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Wai Li, stripping her victim of her uniform was only one part of a much wider ritual. For the mainland thief, this innocent young McDoodles hostess was a trophy or prize to be cherished … and enjoyed.

Wai Li began by gently laying down the young woman on a spring mattress bed. Eying her from top to bottom, Wai Li knew that she would be a perfect fit. Turning around to flick a nearby camera to ‘video’ Wai Li, looked nervous yet hungry at what she was about to do.

‘Ok, babe, shall we begin?’

Wai Li first began by bending down towards the lower half of the young woman’s body. Gently and admiringly, she began by smoothing down the captive girl’s pantyhose covered legs, then slowly working her way down to her feet.

‘Oh, these are going to have to come off now, babe’ as she took hold of both of Nicole’s shoes.

Gently, she prized them off their owner’s tired feet. Naturally, Nicole’s feet, although small and sweet gave off a strong aroma. It was not unpleasant, but salty and a little musky.

Being a foot sniffer, Wai Li was overcome with sexual desire. Getting on her knees, she pressed her nose several times into the young girl’s pantyhose clan feet, each time sniffing as hard and as long as she could.

‘God, you’re delicious, like a meal’

Minutes later, Wai Li composed herself and reached for the top half of Nicole’s uniform. Gently, off came the cravat. Now Wai Li stood up and tenderly yanked off Nicole’s uniform black jumper. It was an easy fit and so, it came off easily without even roughing up the young woman’s hair. Wai Li now stood back. Nicole looked so relaxed in just her shirt, tights and skirt.

‘Honey, I don’t suppose you’re goanna like what I’m about to do, but I’m afraid I really do need your uniform, which means…’

Bending down again, Wai Li quickly and confidently started unbuttoning Nicole’s blouse buttons. Opening up her shirt, Wai Li was quite overcome to see and then feel two large breasts, thinly covered by a frilly, yet revealing white, padded bra.

‘Nice, babe, really nice.’

With the blouse now off, Wai Li felt behind the young woman’s back and started unzipping her skirt from behind. Off it came. There were no surprises this time, except that Nicole’s pantyhose band was not exactly covering her knickers in the way that Wai Li expected. No doubt, Nicole, had been tired and had not had time to pull her tights up as the day had progressed. The black tights were of course, of great interest to Wai Li. Grabbing the waistband, she could barely contain her arousal as she pulled them off Nicole’s legs and off her warm, salty feet.

Now, with Nicole’s scented feet exposed. Wai Li began an uncontrollable assault on her prisoner’s toes. Licking, sucking, caressing. This was a meal, Wai Li thought to herself. However, like any good meal it soon came to end as the waking Nicole was given yet another shot of chloroform.

So there Nicole Liu lay in just her underwear.

‘Right, girlie. Off comes the bra. I don’t fancy you being able to use that as a weapon and your panties need cutting away too’.

With that, the young prisoner was now in the nude. However, Wai Li didn’t stop there as she divested the young woman of anything that could identify her. Off came the watch, earrings and hairpins. Looking inside Nicole’s mouth, there was another problem… she had teeth braces.

At first Wai Li, wasn’t interested, but on Nicole’s ID card, she was smiling.

‘Ok, sorry hun, out they come. I’m serious about disguises. When I become you, I BECOME you’.

With a pair of pliers, out came the braces. Of course, Wai Li wouldn’t need to have them fitted, she would however need to wear them for the forged photo as well as position them inside her mouth so as to give the impression she wore them. However, that could come later, Wai Li thought to herself.

What Wai Li started to do now was devise a story that would prevent alarm at Nicole’s disappearance. A quick look at some of the girl’s recent text messages revealed an obvious ruse to use.

Wai Li now sent a general text to all of Nicole’s friends.

‘HEY, I CHANGED MY MIND. I’M SICK OF PLAYING THE NICE GIRL. I’M GOING AWAY FOR A FEW WEEKS TO HAVE SOME FUN. TELL MCDOODLES THEY CAN STUFF THEIR JOB FOR ME’.

After sending that, Wai Li then sent another text to Nicole’s boyfriend.

‘SORRY HUN. I WASN’T THINKING. I THINK I’M READY FOR SEX NOW. BUT BE PATIENT. I NEED TO GO ON VACATION ALONE FIRST. LOVE YOU LOADS AND THIS LITTLE PICCIE IS FOR YOU’

Bending down, Wai Li used Nicole’s camera to take a snap shot of the chloroformed girl’s vagina. Next to it lay Nicole’s name badge. It would be clear to her boyfriend that if he could keep quiet about his girlfriend’s disappearance, then he would be rewarded with what he wanted the most.

With Nicole completely stripped. Wai Li began examining her new captive. It didn’t take long for Wai Li to make the connection between Nicole’s break up and its cause. Feeling the young prisoner’s vagina. It was obvious that being a virgin was the cause behind Nicole’s unhappiness. Although it was warm and inviting and sticky with love juices, it remained tight and inflexible.

‘You know babe, you shouldn’t be so stuck up. The sooner it happens the better. Here, Auntie Wai Li is goanna help.

With that, the vile mainland thief took some copper wire from a tin and began prodding the young woman’s private domain. A few seconds later, a gentle trickle of blood and uncomfortable moan coming from the young woman indicated that the eighteen year olds hymen had been broken.

‘There now. Isn’t that better. No more tears!’
At that Wai Li turned gently pushed up a cotton wool sanitary towel deep up into the young woman’s vagina.

‘Better keep it there for a few hours hun. Auntie Wai Li will take it out when the bleeding stops. Promise’.

She now scooped up the clothes and took them to another part of her hideout to begin changing.

Nicole Liu was so far, nothing more than an innocent young pawn in a much wider game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing in her own bedroom, Wai Li slowly dressed in the CSAs uniform. First the tights, shirt, skirt and then jumper with cravat. She didn’t bother putting the shoes on, they would come later. Anyway Wai Li enjoyed smelling her own feet through the nylon of another woman’s tights and did so for the next twenty minutes. When she finished her little perversion, she began applying make up to her face to her at least seem similar to her victim.

It worked, but there was one problem…the hair. Wai Li’s hair was quite short and unkept, where as Nicole’s hair was long, fresh and shiny.

Deep in thought, Wai Li took a pair of scissors and walked back to the naked girl’s cell. Entering the darkened room and turning the girl over onto her side, Wai Li couldn’t help but feel some sympathy for her victim.

‘Hun, it must seem like I’m stealing your whole life right now. But that pretty hair of yours has got to come off too. Stay still for auntie Wai Li while I …’.

At that, Wai Li’s caressing hands moved away as one hand gripped Nicole’s hair while the other snipped away the sleeping beauty's silky long, black hair. Now Nicole also looked a mess. A far cry from her public relations duties at the restaurant. Closing the cell door for the second time that night, Wai Li walked back to her bedroom and slipped on her newly acquired black shoes. A second later with sticky hair gel holding the ‘new’ hair down Wai Li took her own photograph and completed the forged masterpiece that would enable her to infiltrate the retail banking section the infamous HKBC bank. Now with a glint in her eye, she hid a number of vicious tools on her body and picked up a small cotton bag with ‘change’ written on it. Turning to the general direction of Nicole’s prison cell, Wai Li smirked once more.’

‘Well, time to go to work. No need to wait up, hun, I’ll wake you up’. After all, I need to change your towel’.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

It was only a short brisk walk to the bank, but Wai Li took her time, possibly to get used to her new high heels but also to take in the view of the city’s skyscrapers. She was in no rush but as she needed to use all her skills to pass herself off as an ordinary McDoodles employee depositing change at one of the largest and most modern banking complexes in the world.

At the bank, everything went so smoothly. The guards were used to restaurant and shop workers depositing money at that time of night, additionally, who had ever heard of an eighteen year old robbing a bank? Indeed Wai Li even joked out loud when showing her I.D:

‘Come on guys, who their right mind would rob a bank wearing this monkey suit? And look at the girly braces on my teeth. They’re real aren’t they’?

A chuckle or so later the confident little thief was allowed inside the banks interior. It was huge, manned by only a skeleton crew of staff of a dozen or so uniformed bank tellers who were spread out on four different levels in an spacious open plan arrangement , meaning Wai Li was free to isolate and over power anybody that stood in her way without attracting the attention of others in the building. After all, as far as the bank was concerned this was a routine ‘drop’ by a representative of a valued client, who had been checked before entering anyway.

Once inside, Wai Li took the lift to the fourth floor and politely buzzed the bell at the counter desk. A second or so later, the charming form of twenty-seven year bank teller Karen Tan so elegantly arrived from around the corner.

‘Oh hi. I’m afraid it’s the girl from McDoodles again. I have some change to deposit and also our manager would like to discuss enhancing our employee insurance’.

Karen Tan nodded her head. She was an attractive and diligent young woman who, only as recently as last month had got married to her childhood sweetheart. Since tying the knot with her loved one, Karen had fought desperately to be transferred to a position that offered normal banking hours. Earlier that day, she had been granted her wish via internal mail and tonight was therefore her last at the banks HQ. So given the fact that she was soon to be leaving, the young bank teller had that evening developed an ‘easy come, easy go’ attitude towards her clients. In other words, she was care free, after all, what could go wrong on her last night?

That question was almost immediately answered for her by Wai Li, for a soon as Karen bent down to hand over to the ‘McDoodles Girl’ she was greeted with about as much pain as her tiny oval shaped head can withstand. As a matter of fact, all the young banking beauty could remember afterwards was a sharp thud on top of her head followed by the overpowering scent of what was later identified as chloroform being applied to her mouth and nostrils.

The sound that Karen heard was actually the noise generated by Wai Li’s hidden knuckle duster that seemed to crack open the young bank teller’s skull with its first blow. Like all of Wai Li’s victims, Karen had no chance. Even before her bloodied, battered head hit the ground, Wai Li straddled her and applied a chloroform soaked rag over her mouth and face until the helpless and wounded young woman quickly lost all consciousness.
It was over in a flash. Wai Li gave little thought to the possibility that she may have caused a permanent head injury to an innocent young woman. Instead, all she could think about was ‘moving the mess’ out of sight. Bending down, she kicked off her McDoodles shoes and lifted the young bank teller up onto her back.

‘Let’s go for a little ride, shall we babe. How about to the ladies’ toilets. When we get there, you can show me what colour knickers you’re wearing tonight. Would you like that’?

Arriving at the empty toilets, Wai Li dropped her victim to the ground with an almighty crash. Composing herself, Wai Li now reminded herself that time was the real enemy. Grabbing the bleeding Karen by the hair, she roughly dragged her into one of the toilet cubicles and slammed the door shut loudly as if to announce the outside world that the climax of Wai Li’s evening had arrived.

Placing the unconscious girl on the toilet seat, Wai Li began by stripping off her own clothes first. This was always risky, but there again, there was never a sweet science to this sort of thing she reminded herself and frankly, she didn’t want to get captured wearing of all things a McDoodles uniform. Moments later and now in her own underwear, began her inevitable outrage of undressing the young woman she had before her. Karen Tan wore the standard HKBC uniform of a red shirt, black skirt along with sheer black tights and court shoes. But what was most important to Wai Li was the woman’s name badge. This was the key to the heist that evening. Nevertheless, the shirt and skirt were both quickly unbuttoned and yanked off the young teller’s body. The shirt was badly blood stained which seemed to amuse Wai Li as this of course it matched the red of the banking uniform. Wai Li put it on at once, yet the problem she had wasn’t the blood, instead it was the natural bodily scent that Karen had left behind. It was clearly quite overpowering.

‘Why you dirty little madam. You think that by working the nightshift in an air conditioned building you don’t need to change your uniform every time you come to work, don’t you’?

‘Hun, didn’t your mummy always say, you should wear clean clothes just in case you have to be taken taken to the hospital’?
Wai Li got no response. Karen Tan was still out cold and not looking healthy.

With the shirt on, Wai Li bent down and slipped off the teller’s shoes. It was quite clear that Karen had not changed her tights for that that evening either. The stink was unbearable. Even a foot sniffer like Wai Li needed to compose herself for a moment while she took in Karen’s delightfully painted toes. Picking up the teller’s feet with both hands, she very quickly pressed her nose against the soles of Karen’s feet and began inhaling for the next few seconds. Wai Li was in heaven, but it couldn’t last as time was running out. Without further delay, Wai Li firmly grabbed the teller’s pantyhose waistband and slide the tights off the legs and feet of the unconscious young woman. Standing up, Wai Li pulled on the rather disgusting sheer black tights and then zipped up her newly acquired skirt.’ All is ready’ she said to herself as she stepped into the bank teller’s still hot shoes.

Wai Li gently closed the door to the toilets. She hadn’t even bothered tying up or stashing her victim as she would be no longer than five minutes in the building. Straightening her head as she scanned the empty open plan office, Wai Li at once saw what she was looking for. There was a cabinet full of USB pen drives. But as Wai Li knew, these were no ordinary pen drives. On them contained the personal information, including bio-data and banking details of thousands of customers. Wai Li knew that the value of these pen drives for identity theft gangs and professional fraudsters was priceless. Indeed, she knew gangs operating in India and Russia would likely pay hundreds of thousands of dollars just to get their hands on one, never mind twenty or more. Now with a grin on her face, Wai Li marched purposely to the cabinet and pressed Karen Tan’s stolen ID card to the access point. A beep later, the cabinet opened and Wai Li wasted no time in emptying it of its contents.

With her mission complete, Wai Li took out another tissue and placed it over her own mouth as she proceeded to leave by the front exit of the building.

‘Please let me through, I think I’m coming down with flu. My boss has just called to order me to the company doctor. It seems some of us may have been infected with swine flu at that c0cktail party last weekend’.

The guards took no convincing, after all, exactly the same kind of outbreak took place a year ago and they weren’t about to be criticized for preventing a young female employee from seeking medical help.

So, out in the open and now some two blocks away from the bank, the thief, whore, liar, uniform stealer and foot sniffer called Wai Li breathed a huge sigh of relief. She had in many ways achieved the impossible by robbing a bank without stealing any money. In her pockets rested fewer than two dozen USB pen drives. Their re-sale value was probably no more than a few dollars, yet the information on them was priceless. But what about the human cost? Wai Li thought to herself. After all, an innocent young woman had been beaten senseless and would be found nearly naked early the next day. Would she heal? How would her bosses react? Would the mental scarring go away? These were questions for another time Wai Li chuckled to herself as she arrived back at her hidden lair.

Chapter Three

Now ‘back home’ Wai Li could relax as she slipped off her newly acquired shoes and began sniffing intensely at the foot area of the bank teller’s pantyhose. It was delicious. Not only could Wai Li make out the odor of her latest victim, but also that of her own feet as well as the lingering traces of the luckless restaurant girl.

‘Hmmm yum, pure heaven’ She chuckled to herself.

Just then, Wai Li heard a moan coming from Nicola Liu’s cell room. Picking up a beer can and packet of her favourite cigarettes, Wai Li wasted no time investigating. It was Nicola, the poor girl had regained consciousness but was still handcuffed by one hand to one side of the bed and was lying there, completely naked.

‘Arrgh. What have you done to me’ She screamed.

‘You said you were my friend. Instead, you used chloroform to attack me, then you kidnapped me and stripped me of my uniform. What have you done with my uniform? Why did you take out my braces and cut my hair. And why have I been bleeding from my vagina? You b!tch, b!tch, b!tchy, b!tchy, B!TCH!’

Wai Li just stood there and smiled in the most relaxed, yet self-assured and smug way imaginable.

‘Oh hun, it really is nothing personal. I needed your uniform and you were a good fit, that was it. And babe, you shouldn’t be so stuck up about popping your beautiful little cherry. Men are always after the same thing, I just beat them to it with a piece of old copper wire, that’s all. Perhaps now you can have a bit more fun, instead of being old ‘iron knickers’ all the time’.

Before Nicola could protest further, Wai Li applied another chloroform soaked rag over her victim’s tiny face. Seconds later, Nicola drifted off into yet another deep, restful sleep.

‘Nicky, hun, time to change your towel’.

Bending down, Wai Li wasted no time in pulling out the blood soaked rag that she had first deposited inside Nicola to stem the bleeding. It had worked, but Wai Li was aware that the pain might last for a little longer, so tenderly she reached into a medicine jar by Nicola’s bed and took out two dissolvable aspirins.

Hun, these are for you. Now just help auntie Wai Li while I put you on your beautiful little tummy’.

As she did, Wai Li bent down and rammed both tablets high into the young woman’s backside.

‘There, there, there. They’ll help to take the pain away. Only they’ll probably make you want to go to the toilet soon too. But don’t worry; auntie Wai Li has some nappies if you do. And anyway, what’s a little secret shared between us two girls’?

With Nicola now asleep. Wai Li zipped open her sports bag containing the McDoodle’s uniform. Gently she slipped Nicola’s tights back on Nicola's legs and did the same for her shoes. In a few hours, Wai Li would be ready for her next meal…the feet of Nicola Liu.
But now Wai Li was tired, after all, it had been a long day, so she began drifting off into a sleep of her own.

Three hours later, Wai Li found her peace disturbed by some uninvited guests.

‘Wake up, b!tch! Don’t you remember us? We’re your old friends from China. Being asleep is no way to greet old friends’.

Wai rubbed her eyes and immediately recognized the four women standing in front of her. They were her old sex worker buddies from the China. The very same drunken whores who had helped Wai Li smash up Disneyland all those months ago. They were as filthy as ever and drugged up too. Although she was glad to see them, she was somewhat angry that they should choose to visit her in her lair, after all, very few of her associates knew where Wai Li hid.

‘And what do you b!tches want exactly? I told you, I’m not for hire anymore and anyway as you can see (pointing towards her prisoner) I’ve got a family to keep’.

The whores cackled together as one of them began stroking the naked girl across her thighs.

‘Yeah, we know, but listen we have a big and we mean very BIG job for you. This one require all your skills and we know that you won’t be able to resist it’.

‘Wai Li, just listen to us, ok? We have been approached by a representative of the local snake heads, you know…triads. It seems they burnt down the central records database at police headquarters last week in an attempt to destroy all evidence of their existence. Good news, but some of the files were saved and were transferred onto disc and sent off to a small admin post in the New Territories while the police repair their headquarters. What we want is for someone to infiltrate the post and then plant an electromagnetic device onto the main computer and bingo that will finally erase all records of gang members including, whores like us from the police database.’

Wai Li still didn’t look interested and shook her head dismissively.

‘Wai Li. We need somebody to steal a policewoman’s uniform and infiltrate the building. Please Wai Li, you are the finest uniform stealer in Asia. Only you have the guts to do this and as we remember, you did it once before…at that shopping mall, I believe.’

Now Wai Li looked angry as she slurped from her beer can.

‘Look girls, I’m flattered, honestly I am. But why don’t you just steal a uniform from police stores or find out where the girls take their laundry to. Your best bet will be the launderette nearest the policewomen’s barracks on Stanley street…easy’

The whores sighed in disappointment.

‘Our boss says that we need to make a statement, so snatching clothes from a clothes line or stealing from a clothes basket isn’t going to work. Now come on, you can do this you did it before, remember?’

Wai Li spoke up.

‘Of course, I remember the policewoman I stripped. I always remember my victims. As a matter of fact, I still have her earrings and ID card in my cupboard. Her name was Flora Au and she was twenty seven years old on the day that she was stripped. I can remember I sprayed perfume into her face and forced her to strip in an abandoned MTR carriage. I left her tied up while I used the uniform to escape from the shopping mall. But then something happened, instead of being discovered by her colleagues, she was first found by two female tramps. Instead of calling an ambulance or phoning the police, they decided to force themselves on her. Actually, by using the city’s sewage system they were able to keep her hidden for more than three months while they moved her from location to location. When she was finally found, she was unable to speak from shock. Later on, her cheating husband left her and took custody of their baby. He’s now remarried to a former model and the three of them live happily on a luxury yacht in the harbour. As for young Flora, she’s still an in-patient at the local lunatic asylum. I know this because last week was her birthday, so I sent her a bunch of flowers…purple to match the colour of her knickers on that night.

Of course, what happened to that policewoman doesn’t bother me, but after she was kidnapped, the police declared war on thieves like me. There were police everywhere. In the end, I had to discard the uniform and lie low in that five star hotel I told you about. So if I’m going to do this, I want money as well as the cooperation of the triads with my smuggling business’.

The girls all shook hands and left Wai Li to think over the problem of how to get a policewoman’s uniform.

Actually, Wai Li for all her mental instability, was a dedicated planner. But this was tricky. All the policewomen in Hong Kong were armed and often patrolled in groups. There was also the matter of where to strip and stash a subdued policewoman. She would after all, make a noise and put up considerable resistance and the streets were also so crowded. Then Wai Li had an idea. Tomorrow night was SAR establishment day. There would be street parties and fireworks all night and one of the biggest parties would be right outside of Wai Li’s Hidden hideout doors. At last, Wai Li began to formulate a uniform stealing plan.

Chapter Four

It was now shortly before midnight on 30th June, 2015. All of Hong Kong was having fun. There were fireworks, street parties, alcohol, happy revelers and thousands of police officers on duty in the streets surrounding Wai Li’s hidden lair. There was however, one person who was not celebrating.

The more people, the better, thought Wai Li, whose plan was now in motion. Outside her lair, Wai Li was watching and taking note of the numerous police officers milling around the street parade. She counted in excess of forty police officers deployed to nearby Temple Street alone, of which at least seven were female. Most of them were in pairs or were assigned point duty outside some of the shops that lined the way for the parade. Soon Wai Li’s hawkish eyes noticed two female officers standing at an alleyway by the streets public toilets. Wai Li knew right away that her victim had been found and slowly edged through the crowd in their general direction.

Now, with her right hand in her coat pocket clutching a handkerchief of chloroform Wi Li stopped behind the two officers. One officer was older, about thirty-five and of a slightly chunky build. She also wore glasses and seemed to be in some discomfort as she kept touching her tummy with one of her hands. The other policewoman was much younger, slimmer and perhaps prettier.

Like a vulture, Wai Li listened to the young policewomen’s faltering conversation.
‘You know what, Lorraine? I’ve got to go. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Maybe I have a urinal infection again’

‘Oh Janice, don’t worry, there’s so many people here that I don’t think anyone will notice you’ve gone to the toilet. Anyway, you’re not a robot and I need to go soon too as my period pains are beginning. So off you to the toilet, I mean what is the worst that can happen on such a wonderful night like tonight’.

With that encouraging remark, WPC Janice Tse bowed her head in gratitude and made her way to the women’s public toilets. The thirty something policewoman was in so much pain from her infection that she hadn’t noticed she was being followed into the empty and badly lit building by anyone, let alone Wai Li.

Once inside the toilets, the mainland thief quickly began stalking her prey and began pretending to wash her hands by the sink. WPC Tse meanwhile was already in a toilet cubicle, squeezing her body to get some release from the pain that she was experiencing. A minute or so later, there was the sound of the toilet flush, followed by the much fainter sound of WPC Tse’s trousers being zipped back up.

Wai Li now took her chance. There was only one way out of the toilet cubicle and of course, WPC Tse had other things on her mind as she opened the door. The luckless WPC had no chance as she was met with two fierce blows to the face and chest. Grabbing the dazed policewoman by her shoulders, Wai Li then rammed her weakened victim into the cubicle wall.

WPC Janice Tse didn’t move or flinch after that and collapsed into an immediate state of unconsciousness. Wai Li wasted no time with fake concern as she roughly dragged the young woman into the filthiest toilet cubicle she could find and closed the door, tight.
‘Right, did anyone tell you that you look more like a schoolteacher than a policewoman. I just say in, babe. Well, never mind. After tonight, perhaps you’ll be encouraged to change careers’.

Bending down, Wai Li unhooked the policewoman’s gun belt and fastened it around her belt. This was quickly followed by the policewoman’s uniform coat and hat. These items were quickly donned by Wai Li as she finished handcuffing the unconscious policewoman to the toilet radiator.

‘Thanks a lot, ‘Juliet Bravo’ now where’s that pretty little partner of yours’? I sure do have big plans for her’! But, in the meantime, I hope you’ll feel better when you wake up. Remember to drink plenty of cranberry juice too, that often helps me go to the toilet on days like this’.

Wai Li was now outside the toilet block and creeping towards the remaining policewoman, the unsuspecting WPC Lorraine Tso.

Although Wai Li was disguised in the stolen police jacket and hat, she was careful not to glance up too soon in case she revealed her true identity.

Then suddenly, the sound of fireworks and feel of confetti on everyone’s shoulders as midnight struck ‘BANG, BANG, BANG…HAPPY HONG KONG SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION DAY EVERYBODY’ came the sound from the speakers all around the square.
As all the people in the street rushed forward leaving the WPC standing alone, Wai Li took her chance as she covered the unsuspecting policewoman’s face with a chloroform soaked rag and pinned back both her arms. The shocked WPC began an immediate fight back.
‘mmm, mmm, let me…me…argh’ yelled the struggling WPC as she was rapidly dragged further into the alleyway.

‘Oh shhh, be a good girl and breathe in. Come on now, no arguing deary, let auntie Wai Li send you off to sleep. Time to visit all those fairies. That’s it now, come on now, no need for us girls to fight’.

The policewoman continued to fight on, but eventually grew weaker and weaker from Wai Li’s chloroforming and all-powerful headlock, so slowly but surely; she lost all consciousness and fell invitingly into the arms of her much stronger attacker.

Wai Li, having now achieved her first objective of subduing the policewoman, now added kidnapping to her list of crimes as she hauled the young woman over her shoulder and took her on the short journey to her underground hideout.

---
There just aren't enough Japanese policewomen being stripped these days.

6/28/2013, 2:33 am Share Link to this post Send Email to Ssnth Send PM to Ssnth

Add a reply

Page: 1 2 3

Chapter Four

It took the fit and muscular thief less than five minutes to reach the basement of her hideout. Already there were her four prostitute ‘chums’. Two were flat out on the sofa and rather drunk on vodka, one was giving the poor kidnapped Nicola Liu her first shower in three days and another one was helping herself to Wai Li’s candy collection.

‘Right you b!tches. I’ve done it. I need twenty minutes alone with the policewoman to strip her and change into her uniform. In the meantime, put my ‘MacGirlfriend’ back and whatever you do, don’t touch her feet. They’re mine!’

The four whores giggled as they turned on Wai Li’s TV set and tuned into the Lesbian Channel.

Meanwhile, Wai Li reached her spare cell room and dumped the unconscious policewoman on the bed.

‘Ok, hun…let’s take a little look at you. Just relax for auntie Wai Li while I get you more comfortable’.

Wai Li first began by getting herself naked. It made no sense to do this, but there again, Wai Li never made sense. Undoubtedly, she loved the sexual arousal that came with having an innocent young victim, lying helpless before her. So a minute later, Wai Li was naked and standing directly over the chloroformed WPC.

‘Ok, sweetheart, let’s get you nice and stripped and then ready for bed’.

Bending down, Wai Li hummed to herself as she unbuttoned the front of the policewoman’s uniform shirt, pausing for second to do the same to Lorraine Tso’s shirt cuffs. Then, gently pushing the policewoman onto her stomach, Wai Li completed the maneuver by sliding the policewoman’s shirt off her body. Now full of excitement, Wai Li came to her favourite part as she began unbuttoning the shoelaces of Lorraine’s black ankle boots. Surprisingly, they were easy to slip off as Lorraine had always preferred loose fitting boots and actually had very small feet. What followed was a slight waft of foot odor from Lorraine’s bootless feet. It wasn’t unpleasant for Wai Li as it reminded her of heavily buttered toast and sea salts. Nevertheless, Wai Li couldn’t resist sniffing the policewoman’s scent through the young woman’s uniform black socks. But Wai Li was behind schedule and needed to finish stripping her prey. The last piece of the jigsaw was Lorraine’s black trousers. Apart from the slightly awkward belt, Wai Li had no trouble unzipping and then sliding the garment off Lorraine’s shapely legs.

With the policewoman now in her underwear, Wai Li took in the view and began removing anything that Lorraine might wish to use as an aid to escape. Firstly was what to do with the hair. Like so many Chinese policewomen, Lorraine’s hair was tightly wrapped in a bun and held in place with a dozen or more hairpins. They needed to come out and Wai I wasted no time in removing them, in doing this the policewoman’s hair was allowed to drop down to shoulder length, making Lorraine seem very pretty indeed. Next, Wai Li’s hawkish eyes focused on the policewoman’s underwear as she gently peeled off the young woman’s black tank top that was hiding a flimsy, flesh-coloured half-bra.

‘Sorry babe, auntie Wai Li doesn’t believe in secrets between us girls’

With that, Lorraine’s bra was unhooked and discarded by the side of the bed. Wai Li licked her lips as her heart raced. The policewoman had great breasts, pointed, curved and with nipples so erect that you could almost cut yourself on them.

But Wai Li wasn’t finished there as she pulled off the Policewoman’s black socks and straightened them as she put them on a bedside table. Wai Li may well have left things there, yet since she had begun stripping the young policewoman she had noticed a strange odor coming from her victim. One look at Lorraine’s knickers made it obvious what it is was … it was time for the policewoman’s monthly period. Wai Li now began to show some concern. The last thing she wanted was her prisoner to fee neglected or embarrassed about such a trivial ‘woman’s issue.

‘Ok, hun, let’s take a look at you. Auntie Wai Li to the rescue’

With the policewoman’s plain white knickers pulled down to her ankles, Wai Li at once noticed the black string of Lorraine’s tampon towel protruding from out of her moist and sweaty vagina. Yet Wai Li, always the self-appointed ‘girl scout’ decided to investigate as she pulled feminine hygiene the device out of Lorraine’s cavity in one long, indulgent pull. A moment later, the period juice soaked rag was put and in resting on Lorraine’s flat stomach.

‘There you go, sugar buns! Out it came. You know when you wake up you should thank me. Did you know that every year as many as two hundred women across China die from toxic shock because they forget to remove their tampon? Well, now you know, you’ve learn’t something new from your new auntie… an auntie who is going to love you very much!’

Wai Li finished stripping the policewoman. The only item that the unfortunate young woman had left on her body was her sports’ watch, but apart from that there were still a few features that the policewoman possessed that Wai Li would need to mimic. The first was a small black mole near to Lorraine’s mouth. This was easy as Wai Li took a biro and copied the blemish exactly on her own skin. The other small problem was that Lorraine was clearly a fan of red nail paint. In Lorraine’s case the paint on her toenails was faded but her fingernails seemed quite well decorated. Wai Li hated being made to look feminine, but nevertheless applied this to her disguise, after all, she was the uniform stealer who became her victims, she thought to herself as she applied paint to her fingernails. But looking down at Lorraine there was one small detail, Wai Li needed WPC Lorraine Tso’s fingerprints to enter the police post. So bending down she used a paintbrush to apply a gel like substance around the policewoman’s hands. Seconds later, it dried and Wai Li peeled it off WPC Tso’s hands and then put them on like a pair of gloves. Now dressed in the policewoman’s uniform, with ID, facial disguise and even her fingerprints…she was WPC Lorraine Tso!

As Wai Li left her hideout, she instructed her ‘friends’ to give the policewoman plenty of attention.

‘Don’t you dare touch her, but make sure she has her period. Remember to collect the mess. I want to see it when I return. I want to know everything there is to know about this young policewoman …. Inside and out’.

With that, Wai Li headed outside towards the police post, full of confidence and purpose.

Last edited by Ssnth, 6/30/2013, 5:59 am

---

Chapter Five

That night, Wai Li’s operation went like clockwork. Nobody at the thinly manned police post gave any attention to the muscular looking WPC who casually went about her business. After all, they had no reason to. Her face matched that on Lorraine Tso’s her police warrant card (well, if looked at quickly) and she had no difficulty gaining access through the fingerprint scanner either. Indeed, all went perfectly as the arrogant mainland thief quietly but effectively planted electro-magnetic devices on the every server to the main police computer. Within minutes the whole system came crashing down… losing the criminal records of every villain and villainess in the territory for ever. On the way out, Wai Li couldn’t help but celebrate by using Lorraine’s purse money to purchase a king-sized mars bar from the police posts vending machine. Walking out onto the car park and with chocolate running down from her lips, Wai Li didn’t give a single thought to the fact that she had also erased the police database of rapists, murders, suspected terrorists and pedophiles.

All she cared about was winning and proving to the world that she was the ultimate uniform stealer.

An hour or so later, Wai Li arrived ‘home’ to her vile little dungeon. In her private quarters she was pleased to see a present waiting for her on her bedside table. Obligingly, one of her prostitute chums had followed her wishes and had collected some of the captured policewoman’s period juice in a see-through container. Wai Li was fascinated and held the opened container right to her nose, shaking it until its contents moved around like disturbed raspberry sauce.

‘How beautiful, so you see, you are like me after all’. Wai Li whispered to herself.

‘Now let’s put this little souvenir of my conquest over you with all the others’.

With that, Wai Li turned around and opened a large white cupboard that was at the side of her bed. The contents would have shocked even the most hardened psychiatrist. Lying there and cataloged in precise details were various trophies from Wai Li’s victims. There was a toenail cut from a flight attendant, a pair of tights from a sales clerk, a bra taken recently from a bank teller and of course, teeth braces taken from the restaurant girl. Each vile little trophy had placed next to it two photographs of the victim, one in uniform, one without it. It was now quite clear to all, except Wai Li that these women were nothing more than objects to her and her recent unsettling graduation into kidnapping was little more than an extension of her own personal lust, greed and psychosis. To Wai Li, women were just ornaments, ornaments that belonged to her.

But for now, Wai Li needed to hide. She had struck at the heart of the establishment and that same establishment wasn’t going to give in without a fight.

One week later…

Wai Li as always had been right. Within hours of the attack on the police computer, the Hong Kong police Service mobilized its vast forces in the hunt to find the culprit. It didn’t take long for the army of detectives to make the link between the missing the policewoman and the other events of that night. Clearly Lorraine Tso’s uniform had been abducted and her uniform used to facilitate the sabotage. The problem was finding the missing policewoman and catching the unidentified culprit. Both needed to be done quickly in order to restore faith in the police as well as to avenge their humiliation. With this in mind, the lead uniformed inspector, Angelica Lee, who was more than just delighted when she got a phone called from her opposite number in Beijing.

‘Hello, Inspector Lee? This is Chief Inspector Tung Li of the People’s Security Bureau Police. We have important information regarding the woman you are pursuing. We need to meet. I have arranged for a joint discussion at Lok Wu mountain police post this evening. I know, it’s short notice but we need to act quickly before this individual kills someone. Incidentally, tell no one at your station about this meeting, we have information that a number of detectives have been corrupted, so it is not safe to do so. Just bring yourself with a fully equipped EU (Emergency Unit) police van and six female officers. All will be explained when we meet at Lok Wu police post which is just inside mainland jurisdiction’.

Inspector Angelica Lee put the phone down at once and began rearranging the roster. Finding six policewomen to accompany her was difficult, after all, these dedicated, hardworking girls were already working double shifts in the search for their missing colleague. Therefore, in less than thirty minutes an EU van had been commandeered a the seven female Hong Kong police officers were waiting in the conference room of Lok Wu police post for the mysterious Chief Inspector to arrive.

After around five minutes the double-doors of the conference room opened and in walked Chief Inspector Tung Li followed by around eight uniformed mainland policewomen.

‘Inspector Lee, welcome. Please, you and your WPCs be seated. I shall waste no time with a pointless introduction of myself, at least not yet. In the meantime, let me introduce the one that you have been pursuing, she is Wai Li of Sichan Province’.

At this point, Tung Li turned on the projector that showing a series of horrifying photo slides.

Slide one.

‘This is Wai Li when she was in reform school. It didn’t last long, she escaped by stripping the school nurse of her uniform and walking out of the main gates…but not before she managed to burn down half the building’.

Slide two

‘The half-naked woman that you can see in the railway carriage is in fact a young transportation policewoman that Wai Li mugged in order to get off a train ride that she hadn’t paid for. She still hasn’t returned to work and who can blame her’?

Slide three

‘Look carefully, this is no naked young woman sunbathing on a beach. This is a young life guard named Ling Ying. The poor girl just happened to blow her whistle at the wrong girl. Later that night, she was attacked as she answered a fake distress call. Wai Li took her boat, bikini and even her flip flops’.

Slide four

‘After selling the boat, our little princess turns up in Shanghai were she strips a hotel receptionist, just so that she can get access to some of the VIP rooms while the clients are out. Apparently she was able to steal a small fortune, while the receptionist spends nearly a month in a coma’

Slide five

‘And finally, the underwear clad young woman that you can see in the car boot is in fact a flight attendant for China Airlines. No, Wai LI didn’t use the young woman’s uniform to hijack a plane or steal from a cargo hangar. Listen to this, the flight attendant, as an employee of the airline was entitled to discounted clothes shopping at the airport terminal. It seems Wai Li chloroformed the flight attendant, and took her uniform to simply enjoy a number of measly discounts and preferential treatments’.

Chief Inspector Tung Li now finished her presentation.

‘In other words, she is sick and attacks without real motive. So far we have established a pattern which is simply: strip-regret-strip-regret-strip. The ‘regret’ gets shorter and shorter and her attacks are becoming more and more violent. She is also believed to be gay and has a number of sexual deviations, including foot sniffing and ‘trophy collecting’, by that I mean she collects objects belonging to her victim or even parts of them, such as contact lens from the hotel receptionist I showed you’. She is a dangerous young woman who unless stopped will kill someone. I have been pursuing her for years, trust me, she will strip her way right across Hong Kong and there is nothing that you can do to stop her.’

Tung Li sighed.

‘Yet to be honest, despite our best efforts we haven’t come close. We don’t even know what she looks like; indeed not even I have seen MY HALF-SISTER since we were both children.’

Everybody in the audience was shocked. Wai Li’s sister was the policewoman standing before them?’

‘Yes, she is my sister, although she likes to pretend she grew up in an orphanage. We hated one another, I can always remember one day when we were at school We were asked to draw a picture of a profession that we admired Of course, we all drew nurses…don’t all girls want to be nurses? But Wai Li drew a store room full of underwear clad women wearing only their bra, knickers and nursing caps. I’m afraid it was the beginning of the end as later that year my father, who is one of the richest men in China sent her away to boarding school. I never saw her again until I was assigned the case and saw the headlines coming out of Hong Kong.’

‘Now, this brings me to my next point. We need your help as we don’t have jurisdiction in Hong Kong and our methods are less than democratic. First of all, we need to make sure that Wai Li is not hiding amongst you. Luckily, she has one feature that she cannot remove: a dragon tattoo on her lower back, just above the buttocks. Now we have shared everything with you, so please show good faith and let us be sure that none of you are Wai Li. Please, I ask you to strip and let my female constables examine your WPCs. It is only for precaution.’

Inspector Lee was shocked, but there again nothing was going to stand in the way of her secret alliance with the half-sister of Wai Li. So she gave the order for her tired and embarrassed looking WPCs to begin the process of removing shoes, unbuttoning belts and stripping down to just their panties, black socks and bras. Inspector Lee, of course, followed suit. After all, she had nothing to hide and she wanted to show how seriously she took this opportunity to cooperate with her mainland counterparts. The women, each looking shamefully down at the floor then all turned around and faced the wall, ready to be examined by their mainland police colleagues.

But the ‘lifting of their knickers' never came. Instead, all the Hong Kong policewomen could hear was the strange sound of their uniforms being picked up and then being put on by the now undressed mainland police officers’.

Inspector Lee turned around as did her WPCs but was immediately horrified to see the room now full of about twenty or so mainland Chinese policewoman, many of whom were pointing their weapons at them’.

The scheming half-sister of Wai Li spoke up.

‘We’re sorry to have to do this, but we needed you to watch the presentation to understand why desperate measures need to be taken. Wai Li is a menace to all of China, yet we can’t officially pursue her in Hong Kong. Your uniforms and EU van will give us the perfect ‘cover’ to find my sister. You see, although, my sister and I hate one another, we do share one interest…uniform stealing’.

As Tung Li finished those remarks, she and seven perfectly disguised women in police uniforms left the conference room, to be replaced with eight heavily armed guards of the Chinese Correctional Services, together with four butch-looking nurses.

‘My name is Inspector Ting Chan. You have all been arrested for border violations and for bringing your firearms into mainland China without permits. You are all placed under immediate arrest and will be taken to Shenzen Women’s prison tonight. In the meantime, subject yourselves to a thorough cavity search, which is our custom. Then we shall issue you with the standard prisoner uniforms. You are not to speak to anyone about why you have been imprisoned, but I promise you that you will all be eventually released once the fugitive Wai Li has been captured’.

At this remark, a number of the policewomen broke down in tears. One of the girls was due to be married that weekend and the concern for many of the women was who would look after their children Of course, they had done nothing wrong, they were just pawns in an ugly chess game between two sisters. But which one was worse and would they ever be released?

Meanwhile, Tung Li and her rogue team of policewomen crossed the border into Hong Kong.

‘May the best uniform stealer win’. Tung Li muttered to herself.

--------------------------------------------
esercito sconfitto

Re: Hong Kong Hustle III: Never say forever 1/2/3/4/5

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Chapter Six

Tung Li pulled out a map and crosschecked with her ‘constables’ where Wai Li’s attacks and kidnappings had taken place. It didn’t take her long to see a pattern and quickly narrow possibilities down to where Wai Li might be hiding.

Tung Li began muttering to herself out loud.

‘You see my little sister, I know you better than anyone else. A sewer rat like you doesn’t hide on the surface, it hides below in all the filth. That is where you are Wai Li, isn’t it? You are hiding like a rat in a disused bunker of some sort and I think … I know exactly where’.

Moments later, Tung Li and her team climbed on board the stolen EU van and with the vans lights flashing and siren screaming they quickly and purposely made their way to central Hong Kong. In just forty-five minutes, they had reached their intended target and had violently smashed down one set of doors to the underground chamber.

Once inside, Tung Li and her team of disguised police officers wasted no time in rampaging through every room in the hideout. All four of Wai Li’s prostitute friends were caught in the common room … smoking weed and injecting their veins with heroin. None of them offered any resistance as the junkies were by now each in advanced stages of their drug-induced ecstasy.

‘Hey officers, peace to the world! Come and join us and let’s get high.’

But Tung Li and her elite squad of renegade policewomen were in no mood to socialize as they grabbed each whore by the neck and marched them into the same room that Wai Li’s two hostages were still being kept.
Tung Li cleared her throat as she pointed her gun at the four frightened women.

‘So, these two beauties are the missing McDoodles girl and the kidnapped policewoman, I take it?’

The whores each nodded their heads in proud confirmation at their questioner.
‘I can tell by the looks of you that none of you are my sister. So, I’ll offer you a deal. We shall leave all four of you alone and forget that we ever found this hide-out of yours, but in return, you tell us what has happened to Wai Li.’

One of the whores stirred from her drugged up trance.

‘Hey officer, I don’t know where our madam is, but she did say something about going back home to visit her father. In fact, yeah, she left late last night with my ID card’.

Tung Li felt the anger intensify inside her. She had now realized that Wai Li had been monitoring events on one her police scanner radios and was therefore expecting company. ‘Home’ as far as Wai Li was concerned was a small city in mainland China. By far the easiest way to get there was to take an early morning flight. Yet, the police at the airport would be checking passports thoroughly and the other option of ambushing and then stripping a flight attendant or tourist would be too rushed and messy.

Tung Li now turned to her address her team of disguised police officers.

‘Listen, she knew we were coming for her so has instead decided to humiliate me by trying to head back to China. She knew that trying to cross the border with her own fake ID would be too risky and all border checkpoints would be watched by us for any strange activity that could be her, so she’s swapped her ID with a known prostitute who has facing deportation anyway. I don’t think for one minute that she’ll seriously try to sneak back into China, she intends to get arrested by Immigration officials just so that she can escape from whatever facility they will hold her in. After all, each one of these detention centres are situated directly on the border crossings and escaping would be easy for Wai Li as security at these places are relatively lax. As she has probably no more than an hour’s head start on us, we can catch her if we’re quick, so let’s go.’

Leaving the bunker and prostitutes, one of Tung Li’s followers gestured towards the chained up hostages.’

‘Ma’am Li, we should release the hostages?, they are innocent and one of them is a fellow police officer, like us.’

Tung Li turned to her subordinate and snarled.

‘They are not the mission. Just like the seven policewomen we replaced at the border, they are nothing to us nor should they ever be. As far as I’m concerned, the two hostages lost the right to their freedom on the evenings that they allowed themselves to be captured. They are not our concern, let the whores keep them, I’m sure they’ll give them a useful and productive second-life. Now get into the EU van and hurry, we have an appointment with my sister at Lok Wu Immigration Detention Centre and she won’t want to wait.’

Tung Li’s words made her followers shudder. She was clearly no better than her sister. And this wasn’t about saving Hong Kong, it was about winning in a game played out between two sisters. And for the first time, Tung Li’s followers began to doubt their leader’s ability to catch her sister.

Lok Wu Immigration Centre, Female Block. Time 3:30AM.

Wai Li’s plan had gone perfectly. She knew that trying to cross the border with her own fake ID would have led to arrest by the police and then capture by her sister. So, getting herself detained and then held by the Immigration Department under a different ID of a known prostitute was ironically the safer of the two options. There were other reasons … Immigration officers were not cops. They were not as highly trained nor were they any expecting trouble. Indeed the atmosphere around the detention block was relaxed, bordering on slack. The block itself was also situated within spitting distance of the border, so once out of the building, Wai Li could simply walk out and go ‘China side’ without any checks. But first she needed to break out of her cell and acquire a change of clothes, especially as she had been forced to change into a striped prisoner uniform and wear those pathetic leather flip-flops. Now for the first time in her life, Wai Li had no option BUT to use stripping as a tool to further her cause.

Breaking out from her cell would be only fifty-fifty chance, but could she escape from the building? At that time of night, there were no fewer than six female immigration officers on duty throughout the building. Some would be taking it in turns sleeping, another would be staffing reception and no doubt one or two would be carrying out administrative duties. In the cell area, there was only one uniformed immigration officer, but should she run into any difficulties, no doubt she would be able to raise the alarm quite quickly. But for now, Wai Li had an idea to get one of the guards into her cell, as she tightened together two towels and hung them from the ceiling just over her bed.

‘Time to look dead and depressed, Wai Li’ She said to herself as she completed her fake suicidal bluff.

Five minutes later …

Junior Immigration Officer, Minnie Lam dropped her clipboard with sheer fright when she routinely checked Wai Li’s cell with her flashlight. All the pretty, sweet-natured twenty-four year old could see was a young woman hanging from her bed. Minnie felt a huge lump appear in her throat and acted fast. Winnie knew that entering the cells alone was strictly forbidden, yet what was she to do, she couldn’t just leave a young woman to hang herself.

‘Please wait, I’m coming. Don’t do this, you have everything to live for. Let me help you.’

But as soon as Minnie entered the cell, the evil and calculating Wai Li slipped out of her knot and jumped directly onto the near-crying young officer. The sheer weight of Wai Li was enough to cause Winnie to fall back onto the concrete floor, smashing her head. But Wai Li didn’t stop as she climbed on top of her latest victim, grabbing her by the hair and smacking her head several times against the floor. Eventually, the sweet and innocent young immigration officer closed her eyes and drifted into a deep unconscious state.

Now, having defeated her prey, Wai Li wasted no time in disrobing her of her traditional, colonial style uniform. The back of Winnie’s head was covered with running blood, so the tunic would need to come off first. As Wai Li began unbuttoning the brass coloured buttons, she couldn’t’ help but notice how thin her victim was and she now wondered whether or not she could fit properly into the uniform. With the white tunic off, Wai Li place one hand to the back of Winnie’s skirt and raised her unconscious body slightly while the other hand unzipped the black skirt. The skirt came off easily as Wai Li rose quickly to don the tunic and bottoms. But Wai Li wasn’t finished as she eased off both of the immigration officer’s black court shoes and squeezed them both onto her own naked feet.

‘Jeezus, babe. You have such small feet for a tall girl.’

Now, Wai Li bent to down and pressed her nose directly into the panty-hosed toes of her victim. What Wai Li experienced was a total ‘body rush’ of pleasure as she continued to sniff her pretty, young victim’s feet until she felt quite dizzy. But two or three minutes later, she composed herself as she completed the switch with her victim by redressing her in the prison uniform and dragging her onto the bed. Once finished Wai Li shook her head, the immigration officer’s expensive flesh coloured tights and satin full slip would soon be a give-a-way once the inmates were properly counted in the morning. But still, Wai Li intended to be far away by then as she locked the cell door and walked curiously up to the roof.

At the roof, Wai Li glanced over the edge and saw once again her beloved China. Now with the precision of an acrobat, she grabbed onto a nearby drainpipe and slide down the wall into freedom. All it would now take for Wai Li to escape the vicinity was to steal a parked up moped with a coat drapped over it and that was that … she was now in China and much richer. But what about her hapless sister and her army of vicious police uniform thugs?

Lok Wu Immigration Centre, Female Block. Time 4:30AM.

The yawning young immigration officer at reception had no idea what to do when confronted with seven heavily armed police officers. She knew something wasn’t right when one of them hand-gagged her and pointed a Chinese throwing knife under her throat as she was made to walk to the centres parade room. Minutes later, all five remaining immigration officers had been rounded at gunpoint up by Tung Li’s warriors. Many were still groggy from their sleep, in addition, one girl had been interrupted while at a crucial pushing phase on the toilet, which multiplied her embarrassment ten-fold.

With all the immigration officers under her control, Tung Li wasted no time.

‘We have reason to believe that a dangerous criminal from mainland China is hiding here. She may well be one of you or pretending to be a prisoner. We need control of your facility under she is revealed to us. Now start co-operating by each taking off your uniforms. Put them on the floor in front of you and give no resistance. Your tunics, skirts, shoes and tights please.’

The five women all looked at one another with tears in their eyes as they slowly and glumly began the humiliating task of stripping in front of their captors.

Ten minutes later, all the women had been stripped and were being tied up in their underwear. The fake police women were now wearing the immigration uniforms and the real immigration officers were chained up in handcuffs with their own tights used as gags.

Seconds later, Tung Li and two of her most trusted henchwomen were busy in the detention area, checking each cell, then suddenly…

‘Ma’am Li, I have found her! Look the name matches the ID that was swapped with the prostitute. Excitedly opening the cell, the three women entered and turned over the still unconscious body of Immigration officer Minnie Lam.

Tung Li immediately flew into a rage.

‘This is not my sister, you idiot. Look at her she is too thin and how many prisoners do you know who are allowed to wear satin full-slips and the finest quality tights? It seems my b!tch of a sister remains one step ahead’.
Tung Li allowed her body to sink to the floor as she looked out of the cell window.

‘I’m going to get you Wai Li. I’m going to eat your heart and dance on your bones. There’s only one of us who matters to our father and that’s me. I’ll show him who’s best.’

‘I’m going to find you Wai Li, Wai Li, Wai Li…WAI LI!!!!!

The end, for now

Return to “Stories by Ssnth”