Ellana's Cultural Studies on Humanity:- Chapter 18 :- On the Men (ànd Women) in Black

meditions142

Re: Ellana's Cultural Studies on Humanity:- Chapter 18 :- On the Men (ànd Women) in Black

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm
I know right?! Such a cutie, I saw her and thought yep, you going on the board. :D That is a very enticing thought indeed! I can just picture her working away crouched at a vent, unaware that Kremm is right behind her. He grabs her pulls her onto her feet, pinches her, she struggles but it's to no avail. She's goes off to dreamland. Kremm flings her over his shoulder. Walks over to Ellana tosses her at her feet. " A pretty little thing isn't she? Good eye Kremm." She kneels kisses her and starts to undress her as she's changing...
And of course it was so considerate of her to have her hair tied back leaving her neck exposed. Making it even easier for Kremm to get his fingers on just the right spot on the woman's neck to squeeze those important nerves.
Stormtrooper1990

Re: Ellana's Cultural Studies on Humanity:- Chapter 18 :- On the Men (ànd Women) in Black

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

meditions142 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm
I know right?! Such a cutie, I saw her and thought yep, you going on the board. :D That is a very enticing thought indeed! I can just picture her working away crouched at a vent, unaware that Kremm is right behind her. He grabs her pulls her onto her feet, pinches her, she struggles but it's to no avail. She's goes off to dreamland. Kremm flings her over his shoulder. Walks over to Ellana tosses her at her feet. " A pretty little thing isn't she? Good eye Kremm." She kneels kisses her and starts to undress her as she's changing...
And of course it was so considerate of her to have her hair tied back leaving her neck exposed. Making it even easier for Kremm to get his fingers on just the right spot on the woman's neck to squeeze those important nerves.

Definitely. It just makes Kremm's job that much more simpler and easier. It's like she's saying. "Pinch my neck here, and here." Just so inviting like that, and let's face it there is something sexy about a sentry or any woman who has her hair tied back like that. Just beautiful! :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm
let's face it there is something sexy about a sentry or any woman who has her hair tied back like that. Just beautiful! :D
Indeed, The idea of pretty sentry standing at her post with her hair in a ponytail is indeed sexy. One thing that always made it sexy for me is the realism of it. If a woman is going to be standing guard for an extended period or walking her patrol route she would probably tie her hair in a ponytail or bun. It makes it easier to deal with.

Likewise, that is why I like when we see a female guard stripped we see she is wearing practical underwear like boyshorts and a sports bra. Again, if a woman is going to be on a long shift patrolling a facility she would want something practical and comfortable.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy scenes where a guard might have something racy on underneath her uniform. However, somehow the realism adds a nice touch. And I actually happen to find the practical stuff sexy.
Stormtrooper1990

meditions142 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm
let's face it there is something sexy about a sentry or any woman who has her hair tied back like that. Just beautiful! :D
Indeed, The idea of pretty sentry standing at her post with her hair in a ponytail is indeed sexy. One thing that always made it sexy for me is the realism of it. If woman is going to standing guard for an extended period or walking her patrol route she would probably tie her hair in a ponytail or bun. It makes it easier to deal with.

Likewise, that is why I like when we see a female guard stripped we see she is wearing practical underwear like boyshorts and a sports bra. Again, if a woman is going to be on a long shift patrolling a facility she would want something practical and comfortable.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy scenes where a guard might have something racy on underneath her uniform. However, somehow the realism adds a nice touch. And I actually happen to find the practical stuff sexy.

Indeed, if your a young attractive sentry girl going out on your patrol and you have long or medium length hair, you want it out of the way so you have that clear field of vision. Not that it's of any help if your opponent attacks you from above, behind or even below but still. Myself i'am not picky I find a pretty girl with a bun, just as sexy as a girl with a nice ponytail. In the case of guard S age chose a ponytail looped through her patrol cap. Which is an attractive look on a pretty girl.

I agree definitely. I remember in my SI stories the standard underwear of choice for most Darkwatch sentries was the classic black undervest with black shorts or briefs. While the SI girls may have complained, I myself do find that standard issue look really sexy. It's practical realistic and we all live for the cheeky little nipple peaking from under the tight fabric. Most titillating. What the sentry girl needs is something comfortable and easy to move in.

I'am with you there my friend. There is something about the thought of a sentry girl being stripped to her standard issue undervest and shorts/briefs that so sexy. Of course we all like it when be girl is wearing something racy, but there is something undeniably appealing about realistic standard issue underwear glad sentry girls. Which is way I really loved the scene in Unuversal Soldier II or the scene in Sliders with the cute redheaded sentry. She gets punched out and we see her glad in that super sexy grey undershirt, black panties and those cute little socks. Excellent.

I also like my camisoles as well, particularly on sexy technicians or janitors.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm
I'am with you there my friend. There is something about the thought of a sentry girl being stripped to her standard issue undervest and shorts/briefs that so sexy. Of course we all like it when be girl is wearing something racy, but there is something undeniably appealing about realistic standard issue underwear glad sentry girls. Which is way I really loved the scene in Unuversal Soldier II or the scene in Sliders with the cute redheaded sentry. She gets punched out and we see her glad in that super sexy grey undershirt, black panties and those cute little socks. Excellent.

All very sexy. And funny that you mention the Universal Soldier II and Sliders scenes. I always found that showing the two unconscious women in their undershirts was rather sexy. And in the Universal Soldier scene we see the sentry's nipples poking through.

And yep, love that image of the girl wearing her hair up so her neck is exposed. As we watch Kremm or the SI team approach you just can look at her exposed neck, knowing that in moments a skilled hand will land on her neck in just the right spot. The important nerves will be pressed or pinched in just the right way and then she will be off to sleepyland.
Stormtrooper1990

meditions142 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm

All very sexy. And funny that you mention the Universal Soldier II and Sliders scenes. I always found that showing the two unconscious women in their undershirts was rather sexy. And in the Universal Soldier scene we see the sentry's nipples poking through.

And yep, love that image of the girl wearing her hair up so her neck is exposed. As we watch Kremm or the SI team approach you just can look at her exposed neck, knowing that in moments a skilled hand will land on her neck in just the right spot. The important nerves will be pressed or pinched in just the right way and then she will be off to sleepyland.

Me too. They were perfect scenes. With the Sliders scene we see the heroine punch out the cute redhead, who makes this cute little "ungh!" As she's punched out and we see the sexy unzipping. Next we see her laid out in her sexy underwear, her tight body on full display. Then with Universal Soldier II, which was one of my first uniform stealing scenes I saw, the sight of that sexy sentries nipples peaking through her undervest was so arousing. I will never forget it. Plus she's wearing a sexy pair of grey panties. Sensational! :D

I really couldn't put it better myself my friend. The best thing is that these sentries will then be stripped (sometimes naked) of their uniforms and then impersonated by either Ellana, Miranda and Co or the Squad 1 girls. And they will be in sleepyland for quite a while.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm
With the Sliders scene we see the heroine punch out the cute redhead, who makes this cute little "ungh!" As she's punched out and we see the sexy unzipping. Next we see her laid out in her sexy underwear, her tight body on full display.
Yea, that Sliders scene is quite good. Now, as you know me, I would have preferred if the heroine had snuck up on her and nerve pinched her but the punch isn't bad. And then seeing her laying on the ground after being stripped is wonderful. And of course it doesn't hurt that she is pretty darn cute.

It is kind of a shame Sliders didn't have more uniform steals. Given the nature of the show you could image a lot of scenarios that would involve the woman on the team stealing uniforms.

There was a scene that I always really liked albeit it was not a uniform steal. In the episode "Breeder" the same heroine who punched out the redhead has this parasite thingy in her. She goes to a health club and gets a tour from a very pretty, young blonde receptionist in a sexy workout outfit. When the heroine starts acting strange the receptionist turns to go get security and the parasite thingy shoots out a tentacle and strangles her. It is not clear if you are supposed to thinkl it kills the receptionist or just knocks her out however later you see her body hidden in a shower and it looks like she is just unconscious.

Now if only the heroine had stolen the woman's sexy workout clothes!!! That would have been a perfect scene.
Stormtrooper1990

meditions142 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm
With the Sliders scene we see the heroine punch out the cute redhead, who makes this cute little "ungh!" As she's punched out and we see the sexy unzipping. Next we see her laid out in her sexy underwear, her tight body on full display.
Yea, that Sliders scene is quite good. Now, as you know me, I would have preferred if the heroine had snuck up on her and nerve pinched her but the punch isn't bad. And then seeing her laying on the ground after being stripped is wonderful. And of course it doesn't hurt that she is pretty darn cute.

It is kind of a shame Sliders didn't have more uniform steals. Given the nature of the show you could image a lot of scenarios that would involve the woman on the team stealing uniforms.

There was a scene that I always really liked albeit it was not a uniform steal. In the episode "Breeder" the same heroine who punched out the redhead has this parasite thingy in her. She goes to a health club and gets a tour from a very pretty, young blonde receptionist in a sexy workout outfit. When the heroine starts acting strange the receptionist turns to go get security and the parasite thingy shoots out a tentacle and strangles her. It is not clear if you are supposed to thinkl it kills the receptionist or just knocks her out however later you see her body hidden in a shower and it looks like she is just unconscious.

Now if only the heroine had stolen the woman's sexy workout clothes!!! That would have been a perfect scene.

That would have been my perference myself, I don't mind a good punch out but a nerve pinch would have been ideal. But seeing the stripped cutie laying on the ground in her undies more than makes up for it.

I agree a show abkut underground resistance members with female members, should have more steals. It stands to reason. I mean my ideal show would have lots of girls stealing uniforms and lots of victims in their underwear her nude, hidden away or in plain sight. Avengers was a great example of quite a few cuties getting knocked out and stripped.

I have never seen that episode but that sort of takedown is one I love, the more unique the better. Especially in sci-fi or horror scenarios. I mean I wouldn't have minded what happened to her but as long as she gets her uniform or clothes stolen.

But from what you describe that would have been a perfect scene. It as everything for me cute victim, sexy outfit and a unique takedown. Too bad the girl didn't lose her clothes. And we probably now, with those type of sexy workout clothes, the blonde might be completely naked underneath. Thanks for the tip, I will have to look that episode up, when I have the time.

Return to “Stories by Stormtrooper1990”