Ellana's Cultural Studies on Humanity:- Chapter 18 :- On the Men (ànd Women) in Black

Stormtrooper1990

Re: Ellana's Cultural Studies on Humanity:- Chapter 18 :- On the Men (ànd Women) in Black

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

meditions142 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:08 pm
The gun drops from her hand, as Kremm muffled her cries then she feels a slight pain and she's off to sleepy land for four hours. Kremm throws her over his shoulder and takes her to Ellana. She likes her she kisses the guard and takes everything she as. Naked, Kremm shoves her into a vent where she will wake up. Only to be neuralysed and reassigned by her own side for her failure.
And on top of that the poor woman doesn't even get the bit of pleasure she would have gotten if Ellana had pinched her.

And we can imagine a scenario where Ellana might need to masquerade as a guard for an extended time. The woman may stay out for a very long time while Ellana takes over her assignment and her entire life.

You know, now that I think about it, a really fun scene would be where, since Ellana is now starting to enjoy using the pinch, Ellana would release her pheromones on a woman. She would then lead her to a secluded area. Ellana would then use her suggestion on the woman to have her allow Ellana to put her fingers on her neck without resistance. And then of course she would send her to sleepyland with the pinch.

Indeed. You have to feel sorry for the guard in that scenario, she doesn't get the small amount of pleasure had Ellana took her out. Its just a straight shot of pin.

We certainly can. Ellana may want to observe the working practices of the guard, interact with friends and coworkers, even her family. While she uses the guards appearance and uniform to fulfill her goal. She or Kremm may tie her up and stash her so they can keep her quiet. Buy as much time as possible.

That sounds like a very good and tantalising suggestion my friend. Perhaps she's walking on the street she sees a woman that's suitable. She walks up to her, gentle caresses her arm or face and tells her to follow her into the alley, away from prying eyes. The woman cannot resist. Out of sight she tells her. "Allow me to give a little touch right here, it won't hurt my dear." She nods and Ellana caresses her neck then pinches her. She's out like a light and Ellana can have her way with her.
meditions142

Re: Ellana's Cultural Studies on Humanity:- Chapter 18 :- On the Men (ànd Women) in Black

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:00 pm
Out of sight she tells her. "Allow me to give a little touch right here, it won't hurt my dear." She nods and Ellana caresses her neck then pinches her. She's out like a light and Ellana can have her way with her.

I like that idea of Ellana speaking with the woman while she is under the spell of the pheromones. Although of course Ellana's comment "it won't hurt my dear" is a little bit of a lie.

I would love a little follow up comment. "Now I am going to give you a little squeeze and you're going to go to sleep."
Stormtrooper1990

meditions142 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:12 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:00 pm
Out of sight she tells her. "Allow me to give a little touch right here, it won't hurt my dear." She nods and Ellana caresses her neck then pinches her. She's out like a light and Ellana can have her way with her.

I like that idea of Ellana speaking with the woman while she is under the spell of the pheromones. Although of course Ellana's comment "it won't hurt my dear" is a little bit of a lie.

I would love a little follow up comment. "Now I am going to give you a little squeeze and you're going to go to sleep."

Its funny you should say that since in my recent story that I'am still writing, Ellana does something similar to her victim before she pinches them. Of course, Ellana just tells the woman that to put her at ease so she doesn't struggle.

I really like that comment, it sounds so sexy. I may use that line. Thanks for the tip.
Stormtrooper1990

A female MiB agent. Not quite Agent M but close enough.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/lovei ... 0708191512
Stormtrooper1990

Another picture of MiB personnel, this one a technician like the unfortunate Samantha and Heather. Although she's missing the logo on her helmet.

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/2H2DTGW/woman ... H2DTGW.jpg
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Stormy, straight to the point, are you sure you never read the stories by Tirepanted?

one of the characters of this tale of yours, Agent V, seems to be based on one of the most known and popular protagonists created by Tirepanted... the one appearing in the series ( or better to say "saga") "Spacesuit"; I allude to Ashley, the security guard who is all the time mugged for her uniform

maybe a coincidence, I am just curious
Stormtrooper1990

esercito sconfitto wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:07 pm Stormy, straight to the point, are you sure you never read the stories by Tirepanted?

one of the characters of this tale of yours, Agent V, seems to be based on one of the most known and popular protagonists created by Tirepanted... the one appearing in the series ( or better to say "saga") "Spacesuit"; I allude to Ashley, the security guard who is all the time mugged for her uniform

maybe a coincidence, I am just curious

I have never read any of Tirepanted stories or "Spacesuit", my friend. Nor do I know of Ashley.

V was a creation of my own imagination and so are all the other characters. It was Arc's suggestion that I make V a recurring character who gets her uniform stolen, by Ellana on three separate occasions. We thought it was a great running gag, so we ran with it.

It's just coincidence, nothing more.
Stormtrooper1990

Here is MiB scientist Clarice Woo before her unfortunate run in with a certain Zenobian shifter.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/chinese ... 764284.jpg
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:58 pm Another picture of MiB personnel, this one a technician like the unfortunate Samantha and Heather. Although she's missing the logo on her helmet.

Quite a lovely technician she is. Would love to see Kremm sneak up on her and pinch her neck!
Stormtrooper1990

meditions142 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 am
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:58 pm Another picture of MiB personnel, this one a technician like the unfortunate Samantha and Heather. Although she's missing the logo on her helmet.

Quite a lovely technician she is. Would love to see Kremm sneak up on her and pinch her neck!
I know right?! Such a cutie, I saw her and thought yep, you going on the board. :D That is a very enticing thought indeed! I can just picture her working away crouched at a vent, unaware that Kremm is right behind her. He grabs her pulls her onto her feet, pinches her, she struggles but it's to no avail. She's goes off to dreamland. Kremm flings her over his shoulder. Walks over to Ellana tosses her at her feet. " A pretty little thing isn't she? Good eye Kremm." She kneels kisses her and starts to undress her as she's changing...

Return to “Stories by Stormtrooper1990”