excerpt from " The Photo "

esercito sconfitto

excerpt from " The Photo "

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Shortly afterwards Saskia came marching into the office. Her colleagues would have already recognized their boss from her energetic walk, but Ayu couldn't have known that. But it didn't matter to her because she didn't know who Saskia Jäger was anyway. With a baton found at Constanze's table, Ayu was lurking behind the door when Saskia came in, engrossed in a file, and spoke to Constanze without looking at her.

Saskia: “I reached the responsible Interpol investigator by phone. She comes here. Merle is trying to organize an interpreter and I've been researching a little about Japanese crime gangs. Did you find out anything new or did our guest cause any problems?”

Because of her self-confident demeanor and her snappy tone of voice, Ayu understood that this federal police officer was probably someone higher in rank. The opportunity was good because the blonde was still looking at a file with interest. Ayu hit Saskia hard on the back of the head with her baton.

Saskia: “Aaaaaahhh!”

The force of the blow from the hard-rubber weapon caused Saskia Jäger to stumble forward and lose her file. Meanwhile, the otherwise tough federal police officer was blacking out.

Ayu: “Did I cause any problems? See for yourself.”

She had also stumbled back a step because she had hit so hard with the baton and now watched smugly as Saskia's body collapsed.

Saskia was otherwise as resilient as a German oak but had now been felled like one. The hard blow to the back of her head knocked out the pretty federal police officer and sent her sprawling to the ground. Her usual tense and neat posture had disappeared and her body lay limp on the ground as if she were a life-sized rag doll. Even her usually stern or even sullen face now seemed completely peaceful as she lay unconscious on the ground. Her usual aloofness had also disappeared and was replaced by absolute helplessness. Ayu looked happily at Saskia Jäger.

Ayu: “Another blonde pantyhose model? I already eliminated one of your kind in the interrogation room. Looks like you'll have to wait a little longer for the reports from your subordinates. Maybe they'll have some headache pills for you later, you idiot! You didn't do yourself any favors by arresting me.”

Unfortunately, Ayu has been right so far. With little effort, the Japanese Yakuza lady managed to overpower and knock out first Valeska in the interrogation room, then Constanze and now even Saskia. They had all been inattentive. Valesaka had underestimated Ayu, Constanze was distracted by her computer and Saskia had mistakenly assumed that she didn't need to be vigilant in her own office rooms. The prospect of success in finding Ayu's accomplices, boss and Natalia Volkonskaya, had clouded Saskia's judgment of the current danger. A mistake for which she paid by lying on the ground, knocked out and helpless.

Ayu was in a hurry so she wasted no time and sat on top of Saskia. With nimble fingers, the Japanese woman began to open Saskia's blouse while her eyes kept wandering back and forth between Saskia's unconscious face and the file she had brought with her.

Ayu: “How nice of you to give me all your knowledge about Japanese criminal organizations on a silver platter. But, you know what? You can keep it. Because I know that you don't know anything. Here in Europe you have no idea who you are dealing with. But I'll take something else with me. Your uniform will be very helpful for me to escape from this area and the building undetected.”

When Ayu unbuttoned Saskia's blouse and saw her breasts and bra, she paused for a moment.

Ayu: “Hm... you wouldn't be a bad commodity for us. I know a few gentlemen who would pay a lot of money for a European blonde like you. However, you would have to be tamed a little first. That's so mean, you Europeans all have bigger breasts than us Japanese.”

Saskia was completely unconscious while Ayu sat on her, took off her uniform and was already making plans in her head to sell the blonde federal police officer. Now the Japanese woman, who had just complained about her small breasts, also undressed.

Ayu: “I guess the uniform of your colleague at the desk would suit me better. But even though I don't know you, I believe that the humiliation for you will be greater if it is your uniform that I will escape with. After all, you seem to be the superior.”

After taking off Saskia's blouse and finally her own, Ayu stood up, opened the zipper on Saskia's skirt and pulled it over her bottom. The synthetic material slid smoothly over the smooth nylon of Saskia's pantyhose and caressed her bottom and legs as Ayu took them off.

(to be continued )
esercito sconfitto

Re: excerpt from " The Photo "

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... ciyyfkPgDs

When Ayu had stolen Saskia's blouse, skirt and tactical belt and put them on herself, she rolled Saskia's weak body onto her stomach. Saskia's limbs were weak as if they were made of rubber and so the Japanese woman had no trouble placing the blonde federal police officer's arms behind her back. Ayu briefly looked down at where the handcuffs were hanging on Saskia's belt, then used them on their own owner and put handcuffs on Saskia.

Ayu: “Well, they look really good on you. Silver jewelry definitely looks better on you than gold jewelry. You can be lucky that I don't want to attract attention. Otherwise I would now use your pistol and put a bullet in the head of you and your two colleagues. But your stun gun could come in handy.”

Grinning, Ayu had tightened the handcuffs on Saskia's wrists, which rested on her soft, round nylon buttocks.

Ayu: “When I consider that your colleague in the interrogation room tried to intimidate me by saying that you would come to interrogate me, it's a joke. You're as dangerous as a German Shepherd with a muzzle. And do you know what we do with useless police dogs in Japan? We cut off their heads and send them back to their owners. So don't be angry or vindictive. I have done you a favor today. If even I manage to overpower you, then the “Kuro Hebi” would have chopped you up into bite-sized sushi morsels.”

( to be continued )
esercito sconfitto

After putting on Saskia's uniform and handcuffing the blonde federal police officer with her own handcuffs, Ayu curiously looked around for other material that she could use to tie Saskia. A roll of adhesive tape on Constanze's desk proved useful and Ayu wasted no time in further restraining the knocked out Frau Jäger.

Ayu: “Even though taking you out was a small thing, I still think you're the most likely to cause trouble. First of all, let's stop your bossy mouth.”

With a small tug, Ayu tore off a piece of tape and stuck it over Saskia's mouth. The blonde's soft cheeks bulged as Ayu pressed the tape firmly over her mouth. Ayu briefly looked at Saskia's closed eyes, which left no doubt that the otherwise strong and tough federal police officer was still absolutely unconscious and helpless. With impressive speed, Ayu then wrapped the tape around Saskia's nylon-smooth ankles. It was obvious that this wasn't the first time she had done this. Saskia's pretty and nylon-smooth legs were absolutely weak when Ayu lifted them and wrapped them with the tape.

Ayu: “Very nice. I like you better that way. I'll give you some well-meaning advice: Stop playing the strict federal police officer. You are far more suitable as a sexy little package for rich men. You know, you're not the first European blonde that I roll up like a sushi roll and then hand her over to a new owner. This treatment today should be a humiliating lesson for you, Miss Superior. Don't mess with the Yamada-kai!”

( to be continued )
esercito sconfitto

DK Tales (Demiter) Asked for Understanding And Respect, What I Heartily Approve

Return to “Demiter3D (Dmitriy)”