Please,where can I see more stories about Taffy 0101?

Announcements & General Discussion
hahaderen

Please,where can I see more stories about Taffy 0101?

Post by hahaderen »

I just joined this forum for a while, but I like the stories here very much, each author's fiction is very fantastic, I can't read enough! :D :D
I love the story of “taffy0101”,may I ask where else can I see more? Does he have an account on Deviantart?
Thanks the borad! :)
esercito sconfitto

Re: Please,where can I see more stories about Taffy 0101?

Post by esercito sconfitto »

mr Hahaderen, it's a pleasure to welcome new members like you

I agree with your enthusiasm for the stories by Taffy 0101... according to a survey of some years ago some writers of this board expressed the opinion that the tale titled " The Bridge Club" contains the most exciting and arousing scene ever presented at the board, one of the best masterworks of this genre ( or trope) , and by far the one I prefer

but to find other stories by Taffy0101 there is no need to look at Deviantart ... just a tip; if you stay, soon you'll notice that Taffy0101 and the most recent writer JAEGERHUNDE01 are never in the same room in the same time...to so speak ;) but hey this is a secret 8-)

mr Hahaderen, I admit that I am the first to be pleasantly surprised by the incredible vitality and creativity of such a tiny board and by the outstanding level of the writers

mr Hahaderen, welcome on board and enjoy your stay :)
hahaderen

Post by hahaderen »

Thank you for your reply! I really feel overjoyed!
Haha, I will keep this secret, shh... :lol: :lol:
Yes, I also admit that I am very surprised by everyone's creativity and outstanding descriptive ability here, which is also the reason why this board has been thriving.I will also try to contribute to the board in the future.
In addition, my first language is Chinese, so everyone feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Chinese translation or finding Chinese TV episodes,I'm glad to help!:P
jaegerhunde01

Post by jaegerhunde01 »

Hello.....I am not a drama queen of any sort, as ES stated we are connected....I have had three names on the board at different times in a decade plus.....even when Slain ran the old board.....I cannot even remember the The Bridge Club....I lost it somewhere....

I am strapped for time right now...there's always a crisis of the week lately.....need to finish the European Conundrum
Take Care
pass

Post by pass »

Also Albertcanal, is correct? I don't know the story "The bridge club"
jaegerhunde01

Post by jaegerhunde01 »

Yes my friend....I looked yesterday...its still on this site courtesy of ES and John of course
pass

Post by pass »

I read, but "Diamond" for me is the best! Also "The Spy who Dressed for the Cold" is very beautiful, thank's Taffy!
jaegerhunde01

Post by jaegerhunde01 »

Ah....The Spy that dressed for the Cold is still an open file....I may change the name and start something on that.....the Teacher was well into the story.....I had begun to start from the beginning....I will go digging around

Return to “General Discussion”