"Hostess Imposter " by Vialst

esercito sconfitto

"Hostess Imposter " by Vialst

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Marissa takes her job very seriously, and as such usually gets the more prestigious assignments.
On this occasion, she has been appointed as hostess to some very influential people, traveling incognito on a private aeroplane.
Unfortunately, she has been incepted by a couple of ruthless types who will stop at nothing to get a good story.

Did I say, "unfortunately?" I meant to say, "luckily." I really must get this spell-checker fixed.

Marissa laid on the floor, hogtied, struggling and moaning in her predicament. And while she enjoyed her little predicament of being tied up, she wondered when and if anyone would come and find her. After all, she had a flight to catch and surely her co-workers would be concerned when she didn't show up. Time had passed. How much time? She didn't know.

Marissa continued to struggle, hoping to free herself to no avail. Suddenly, the door opened. Her heart raced so fast that for a brief moment, Marissa thought her heart would pop out of her chest. Her eyes widen, looking at the shadowy figure standing in the doorway.

As the janitor entered the storage room to restock his janitorial cart, he lets the small mop bucket drop to the floor, surprised to see a beautiful woman laying on the floor, hogtied, gagged and half-naked with one breast hanging out. His eyes widen at the sight of seeing this woman in such a predicament while she stares at him, moaning something as she struggles in her binds. He has a pretty good idea of what she is trying to tell him but only stands there looking.

"Mmmmppphh... Mmmppppphhhh," Marissa said, struggling in her bind as she attempted to say "get me out," which was muffled by the ballgag in her mouth.

"Oh my gosh! Who did this to you?" gasps the janitor, as he begins to move forward.

Marissa sees the janitor approach, a sigh of relief knowing she will be set free, only to see the janitor take a knee by her side with a grin on his face.

Return to “from Deviantart”