Scene from Night Agent, Redial

meditions142

Re: Scene from Night Agent, Redial

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 pm
Its mook level stupidity at its finest.
What a perfect description! Whether its the sentry not looking around as she patrols, the guard how stands where someone can sneak up on her from behind, the receptionist who gets tricked by an intruder, the nurse who underestimates a patient's ability to get loose, or the pretty woman in this scene who doesn't bother to even look at the person who has come in. We all need the clueless mooks to be the required uniform donors.
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

meditions142 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:07 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 pm
Its mook level stupidity at its finest.
What a perfect description! Whether its the sentry not looking around as she patrols, the guard how stands where someone can sneak up on her from behind, the receptionist who gets tricked by an intruder, the nurse who underestimates a patient's ability to get loose, or the pretty woman in this scene who doesn't bother to even look at the person who has come in. We all need the clueless mooks to be the required uniform donors.
Thank you, my friend.

That we do. It's these clueless women that what makes USB so great. They are so stupid that they deserve to be neutralised and have their clothes/uniform stolen. If we didn't have have these women well we wouldn't have USB.

I know I have mentioned this scene before but one of my favourite USB scenes is Conan the Babarian. The pretty cultist is far too busy watching the ritual that she fails to notice Valeria right behind her. Then when we cut back, we see that Valeria as neutralised her and stripped her, wearing her robes. All because she demonstrated the classic mook level behaviour that this pretty blonde demonstrated here.

The some goes for the Counterstrike scene in the episode "Muerte" the pretty nurse there fully underestimates the assassins ability to escape. The stupid woman even loosens her bindings, giving the assassin perfect opportunity to crush her throat and take her uniform. Again through inattentiveness.

I think it's scenes like this that I enjoy the most and provide a lot of inspiration for me in my stories. This one in particular as given me a lot of inspiration. Particularly the SI stories and with Ellana, all have examples of inattentive women who lose their uniforms because of their stupidity.
blade

Post by blade »

FYI, the woman knocked out I think is played by stunt actress Jennifer Clarke
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

blade wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:30 am FYI, the woman knocked out I think is played by stunt actress Jennifer Clarke
You are correct Blade.

Here is her imdb page: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm8055641/

Return to “Maids , Catering , Service Crews”