prison breakout

dummy76

prison breakout

Post by dummy76 »

Annie is an escaped prisoner of Cobra (formerly a soldier captured in a Cobra raid). The other escaped detainees were either recaptured or killed. Annie hides in an empty store room in the detention area to avoid capture. She sees Grace, who was a Cobra sentry, but she is tied up and gagged. Her uniform was stolen maybe by another escapee. Grace is only wearing black bikini panties. Hands cuffed behind back, and socks on her mouth. She is struggling. Her knees bound by her tube bra. Grace sees Annie and knows Annie is an escaped prisoner. Grace is struggling to catch attention from any passing terrorist sentry.

Annie is wearing sports bra and boy shorts. She is slightly bruised but okay. Annie tells Grace to shut up, and wraps her neck in a strangle form until she passes out. However, Grace's mews and struggles attract Issy, a passing Cobra sentry. Issy opens the door, when Annie kicks her knee and breaks her neck. Annie strips Issy's Cobra uniform: the blue jumpsuit and pants, leaving Issy in a black sports bra and bikini panties. Grace wakes up, cries into her gag as Issy's cooling body is piled on her.

Annie escapes as a Cobra soldier.
Last edited by dummy76 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: prison breakout

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed it very much.
dummy76

Re: prison breakout

Post by dummy76 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:41 am Thanks for posting. I enjoyed it very much.
thank you! i missed writing and so I gave it a shot. happy you enjoyed. i loved the imagery of grace struggling while her knees were bound by a tube bra

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”