PUSSY BOOTS ( 2018 - the very last story Noillyrag posted at DA )

esercito sconfitto

PUSSY BOOTS ( 2018 - the very last story Noillyrag posted at DA )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Pussy Boots. It wasn’t her real name, but that is how she is named on her file in the precinct record office. ‘Puss in Boots’. That is what she was called by one of her earliest victims. ‘I remember she was dressed in black, tight black pants and boots – yes, I remember her boots, very cute they were, too. She reminded me of that character who appears in pantomimes: you know, Puss in Boots’. So the investigating officer awarded the villain the sobriquet of ‘Pussy Boots’ because he felt it described her perfectly and emphasized her two most important attributes: her boots and her – well, you get the idea, don’t you? Pussy Boots has a penchant for heists: banks, jewellery stores, anywhere with lots of money. She usually operated alone; well, alone that is except for her favourite automatic. Here we see Pussy Boots at the start of another heist. Her victims have responded well to the eloquent demands of her proffered automatic although one young lady appears to have received a clip around the ear to aid her understanding of Pussy Boots’ commands. The other victims seem to be experiencing the usual buttock clenching, stomach churning, panty threatening emotions which are traditional on these occasions. You can almost hear them thinking ‘What is she going to do next?’ We shall see.

Ah, yes; I forgot to mention: one feature of Pussy Boots’ crime signature is her penchant for disrobing her victims – if they are pretty and female, that is. Actually, Pussy Boots doesn’t do the disrobing herself, she forces the victims to do that: she finds it’s a lot more fun. The male victims are always told to go and sit in the corner and shut up; if they are good boys, they will be allowed to watch what is going on. Here we see that Pussy has taken a shine to the lady in green, but let’s face it, who wouldn’t? She’s stunning; she is also the manageress. The other ladies are busy unzipping skirts and undoing buttons. They all look rather pensive, poor things, but then the expression on Pussy’s face is enough to worry anyone: she looks uncomfortably excited.

Now here we have the next scene in the psychodrama. The ladies have shed their skirts and have satisfied the curiosity of viewers who were wondering what colour lingerie the victims were wearing. (I shall pause here so you can all have a good look) A very nice selection, in my opinion: the white mini slip being worn by the young lady who looks rather uncomfortable is particularly worthy of note. I’ll ask the guy sitting in the corner what he thinks; won’t be a moment…

Now, what’s going on here? Ah, yes, I remember now. Pussy Boots collects trophies. Usually one per heist, but that really depends on her mood, of course. It looks as though our rather stunning manageress has been selected to surrender her panties. A good choice I would say, wouldn’t you? Our Slip Damsel is obviously utterly distraught that she wasn’t chosen to provide a trophy and has collapsed with grief into the arms of a colleague who is offering some comfort. Probably making a date, too, but we can only guess at that.

Here we see Pussy Boots collecting her trophy from the manageress; Pussy will probably gloat and revel in the humiliation and embarrassment of her victim. But why is slip girl looking so pensive? Oh, that’s probably because Pussy Boots has just told her victims that they will shortly be released so that they can go for a sprint along Main Street, and while they are enjoying the fresh air and the cheers from onlookers, Pussy Boots will make her escape. Cunning, eh?
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this short story; all good things must come to an end. Thanks for all the comments and favourites and many thanks to Gallows-Girl-Amy for producing the artwork on this occasion. Let us know what you think.

Return to “Stories by Noillyrag ( Pilgrimbilly at DA)”