Fine! I'll do it myself!

Announcements & General Discussion
Trackman281

Re: Fine! I'll do it myself!

Post by Trackman281 »

Jack_079 - Hey man, many thanks for the support! :D

Yeah, I didn't explain that properly. I meant that, "yes" there will be bondage I mean...how else are they supposed to keep these guards from running off and alerting the base when they wake up. ;)

But yeah, the bondage scenes will be quick, so a quick bind around the ankles, a quick bind around the wrists, then something put over her lips as a gag. Quick and simple. During the clip as well, as we're watching the infiltrator getting changed into the guards uniforms, I'll make sure you can see the bound, gagged and half naked guard in the shot as well, so I'll make sure you don't go wanting. No off screen stuff here, that'll be for sure. :D

Meditions142 - well it is true though. I know right from the beginning that these actresses I eventually find and hire won't be bikini models, beauty pageant winners or things like that. All the women I'll hire will be amateur actresses whose names you've heard of and probably never hear again. They will just be normal and everyday working women who just wouldn't mind being in a couple USB clips for the right price and to maybe get their foot in the acting door and to boost their confidence in the future. :D

Oh and just for you. If.......And I do mean "IF"......one of the women doesn't mind saying it, then I'd love it if, in one scene as the infiltrator grabs the guard, it'd be great if I could ask her to say something like....."well, looks like I caught you off guard eh?" But again. I'll need to see if they'd even be willing to say that first. Don't want to push my luck haha. 8-)
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Not experienced at all myself in film making.
But do remember a few things from people who are.

One thing that is considered important is the clap. As soon as you begin recording, you get someone to stand perfectly visible in front of the camera and do a single loud hand clap before moving out of the shoot.
In movies they use the clapperboard/slate after they say "And Action".

This is very helpful in the event that the audio goes out of synch with the video and needs to be corrected with video editing software.

I don't know how these modern cameras work or what file format they record in by default. Is it mp4?
But having a good video editing software is vital. Especially to prevent judder....which can occur after a video has been re-rendered. Judder can really ruin a video. When the frame rate goes uneven and the whole thing looks wobbly and jerky. Especially for scenes that has the camera panning. A juddery camera pan is really disorientating on the eyes, especially when viewed on a big screen.

I remember my favourite video from Anton Productions. Video called "Missing File" filmed in 2007. It's 640x480 resolution in 4:3 aspect ratio (boxed or square as some refer to it).
Anton decided a few years later that it would be a good idea to re-release the video upscaled to 1280x720 resolution. I don't know what video editing software he used to do this but the result was an utter abomination.

I think he just literally took the 640x480 video and shoved it into a cheap video editing tool and re-rendered it at 1280x720. It was completely infested with screen judder and ran like utter crap!!!!

Having a good video editing software and knowing how to use it properly is key, that's what I have been told. Quite a lot that actually goes into the film making process.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Void99 - I have already written down some of the things from your last message into my notebook, because quite a bit of that was really good advice and I've always said I'll take any tips, tricks or advice I can get it, as every bit helps in that sense. :D

Thankfully most of the camera women I've spoken to have their own studios, they do all their own editing and everything else. This is actually how I'm scouting them. I'm watching some of their sample videos and when I go down, they are explaining to me their processes. So these amazing ladies will be doing all the editing for me after filming, so hopefully I won't need to worry about it haha. :D

But as I said, you have given me some good advice and I might even ask things such as. What editing software do they use and how do they make sure I can get the best video quality with these techniques?

So I really do thank you for this. :D
noochy

Post by noochy »

I’ve actually got a script I’ve written if it tickles your fancy
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Noochy - Heck yeah, why not eh. :D please know though that I am working on a strict budget for each clip, so I can't have really over the top things (as much it would be nice to have haha). But I always enjoying reading and hearing peoples stories and ideas. So if you want to post it here or shoot me a PM, then yeah let's go for it and if I'm somehow able to, I'll try and make it into one of the clips for you and everyone. Please note though. I said I'll try as I can't guarantee anything right now, as we're still roughly four or even five months from filming. :)
noochy

Post by noochy »

INTRO Open: Office setting, desk is present. ROXY is behind her desk, feet up on it. She’s dressed in a sleek business suit, and the shoes are very noticeable and ostentatious.

ROXY:

I think that based on the opposition’s counsel and their tactics, we should try a more aggressive approach.

DEVYN enters holding a file, she’s wearing very unflattering professional clothes. The appearance is dowdy, but you can still see a very beautiful woman is wearing the clothes. She waits patiently as ROXY continues her call. ROXY alerted to her presence, glances at DEVYN gives a sarcastic smile and then continues speaking.

ROXY:
I’m glad you see it that way, that’s why they pay me the big bucks. Okay, we’ll talk soon. Thanks!

ROXY hangs up

ROXY:
Okay, I don’t know what firm you came from before you became my assistant. But your job is to sit in that bull pen and wait until I call for you. You almost broke my concentration, and I’m working to keep a very rich man who pays me, and then I pay you very well.

ROXY looks DEVYN over, DEVYN timid tries her best to avoid looking ROXY in the eye

ROXY:
Apparently not well enough. Who dressed you? Mr. Magoo? Don’t you know we have a standard to uphold.

DEVYN begins to simmer with rage, ROXY continues her verbal barrage.

ROXY:
What was so important that you needed to interrupt me, right now?

DEVYN explodes

DEVYN:
Okay, you cunt! You asked me to bring you this file off the R drive as soon as it was ready from
from the IT guys. Well it’s ready, I can’t help that your massive ego can’t compensate for your shitty memory!

ROXY is slackjawed, DEVYN realizes that she said the quiet part out loud.

DEVYN:
Ms. Smith, I said some things…

ROXY:
I’m a cunt? That’s what you said, I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt right?

ROXY rises from her seat

ROXY:
Big mean cunt?

ROXY pokes DEVYN and shoves her a bit

DEVYN:
Ms. Smith, I tried to apologize…

ROXY:
Yeah, and I don’t accept. I got something you can accept though.

ROXY hauls off and slaps DEVYN

DEVYN:
Okay, fuck this.

DEVYN then immediately charges ROXY, just dominating her with a barrage until ROXY is knocked out

DEVYN:
Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck me, I’m fired. Oh no, I’m going to jail. She’s going to own me. I can’t…

DEVYN continues to break down, until she realizes that she’s in a rare position.

DEVYN:
Hold on, I just knocked this bitch out. I’m a hero. Wait, I should film this. But first…

DEVYN jostles ROXY awake, who’s very groggy. DEVYN pulls out her phone to start recording

DEVYN:
Wake up! You said standard right? Look at my shoes. They’re shitty aren’t they? Oh, but look at yours! What size are you?

ROXY:
What? What are you…

DEVYN threatens her

ROXY:
Says her size]

DEVYN:
Perfect. Let me try them on. In fact, put them on my feet.

ROXY places the shoes on DEVYN’s feet. DEVYN does a little dance.

DEVYN:
Oh, I love these. You know what, give me everything. My clothes are garbage right? Mr. Magoo. Give me your suit.

One by one ROXY replaces DEVYN’s clothes with her suit until DEVYN is wearing ROXY’s clothes

ROXY:
Okay, you have my suit and…my favorite shoes. What do you want now?

DEVYN:
Do you know how to bark?

ROXY barks

DEVYN:
On all fours

ROXY humiliated, begins to cry, drops to her knees and starts barking.

DEVYN:
Fetch!

DEVYN throws the file, and ROXY goes to “fetch” off screen

END
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Noochy - I must admit that is not bad at all. :D I'll take another look a little close to the time and I'll see if I can some how get this filmed for you. Again, please do note that I'll said I'll try as I'm still not fully confident on what I can and can't get filmed yet. :D
bobbyredblue2

Post by bobbyredblue2 »

That's awesome! Do you have a link to the discord?
j-hungary

Post by j-hungary »

Any update on this?
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Check your latest topic J-Hungary. :)

Return to “General Discussion”