" Job Complications " by Nepenthe ( 2011)

esercito sconfitto

" Job Complications " by Nepenthe ( 2011)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Job Complications

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new story. And I intend to finish this one...

The young woman sat in the driver’s seat of the delivery truck, and checked her reflection in the mirror for what seemed like the hundredth time. She nodded to herself, and perched the pair of black-rimmed spectacles on her nose, studying the effect with satisfaction. She picked up the clipboard that sat on the centre passenger seat, and the backpack that lay beneath it. She opened the window of the truck, and pitched the stub of the cigarette she had been smoking out into the rain filled gutter. It was time to go to work.
A sound from behind her made her turn her head, looking through the little observation window into the back of the van. The sound was a soft, insistent thumping, accompanied by a muted mewling sound. She closed the window and got up from the seat, opened the small access door into the back of the truck, and slipped into the dimness of the rear compartment.
The source of the sound was a young woman. Slim, but curvy, with tousled dark brown hair and blue eyes, although at present those were hidden from view by the thick length of cloth that blindfolded her, held tightly in place by a wound length of grey tape. She wore a simple white bra, and matching panties, and on one of her feet was a white sock. The other currently occupied her mouth, and was similarly secured by strips of tape. The same tape also secured her folded arms behind her back, mummifying them from elbow to wrist. Her lower legs and ankles were tightly bent, and taped to her thighs, and the job was completed by a length of tape that bound her legs tightly together. The insistent bumping was caused by the woman rocking from side to side, knocking against a large plastic crate, and the mewling sound of course, was caused by her desperate attempts to make her cries for help heard.
The woman knelt down by the tightly bound captive, and carefully stroked fingertips over the tape that covered her mouth. Simply making the point – No one is going to hear you...
“Are you going to behave, or am I going to have to use the chloroform again?” The question was soft, direct, no hint of malice. The bound woman stopped struggling, and shook her head quickly in response. “That’s a good girl. Just relax as much as you can, and someone will find you eventually, okay?” There was a pause, and then a faint nod, and a muffled sob. The young woman gently patted her captive on the shoulder. “Okay. Stay quiet now. I have to make a delivery... and a collection”.
The woman walked back into the drivers’ compartment, closing and locking the door behind her. The dark blue jumpsuit was a good fit, but she had kept her own boots. The bound woman in the back, the original occupant of the truck, and the clothes she now wore, had taken a different shoe size, and the woman needed to be able to walk in comfort. She hefted the backpack onto her shoulder, picked up the clipboard. She selected a small package that had been laying on the passenger seat, and climbed out of the truck, locking the door behind her. She took a quick look around, and then walked confidently toward the conference centre across the plaza from where she had parked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lobby was bustling. People making deliveries, people returning from a smoking break, people arriving and exiting the technology expo that was taking place. In the main halls, crowds bustled and wowed at the latest in consumer technology being displayed. Behind closed doors, in the business suites, deals were being made that would make or break companies. It was an exciting atmosphere, and the woman felt the buzz in the air as she approached the front desk.
The young man behind the desk looked up, and saw an attractive brunette, her hair worn in a ponytail under a baseball cap with the delivery company logo, dark eyes behind spectacles.
“My last drop off of the day,” she announced with a slight smile. She held out the clipboard for inspection. “I have to deliver this personally. Can you tell me where I can find the Microtech suite, please?” The young man shook his head with a smile. “Sorry, but it’s authorised personnel only in the suites. One of our internal couriers can take it in, and get the signature for you.” The woman frowned slightly.
“I’m not supposed to let this out of my sight...” She eyed the young man, who smiled. “I’ve been hearing that all morning. Don’t worry, all of our couriers have been vetted. Your package will be totally safe.”
The woman nodded at this, apparently satisfied. “Okay, I can accept that. If I leave the clipboard and package with you, is it okay if I have a look around the expo? I have the rest of the day to kill, so it won’t matter too much if I take a little time here.” The desk clerk nodded, and gestured. “No problem. The public area is free to visitors. You can pick up your clipboard on the way out.” The woman treated him to another smile. “Thanks. I’ll see you in a while, then..” She turned and walked away, heading into the expo, mingling with the crowds, and looking around for an opportunity to find her way into the suites. She took up station near to one of the doors at the edges of the expo, watching for an opening.
She didn’t have to wait long. She watched with interest as a woman in a dark suit walked up to the door, taking a swipe card that she wore around her neck on a metal bead chain. She swiped the card, pressed a button on the door, and it opened. The brunette nodded to herself slowly, and waited for someone to exit the door.
About twenty minutes later, the same woman came back out of the door. She got a better look at her this time. A redhead, slim and pretty, in a black suit jacket and blouse, black pencil skirt, glossy nude pantyhose, and shiny black heels with a little gold decorative buckle on one side. She was skilled in sizing people up, and this woman looked to be about the same size as her. She slowly began to follow the woman across the expo hall, keeping back enough to look nonchalant, whilst not letting the woman out of her sight. She was rewarded. The woman walked toward a door marked “Expo staff only”, and slipped through without using the swipe card. The faux delivery driver followed close behind, walking through the door just in time to see the young woman walk through another door. She walked up to the door after it closed again, and unslung her backpack. She slipped a small atomiser spray and a white cloth from a side pouch in the pack, palming the bottle to keep it hidden, and then stepped through the door.

The room was empty except for filing cabinets that stood at head height. She let the door close silently behind her, and listened. Without the bustle of the crowd in the expo, she could hear the light click of her targets’ heels on the tiled floor, just around the corner. She walked stealthily, hugging the row of cabinets, and quickly pumped the atomiser spray into the cloth several times, giving the cloth a generous dosing of chloroform.
The young redhead had one of the cabinets open, and was flicking through files inside. She didn’t even look round as her would be assailant turned the corner, and closed the gap between them in a split second. She pounced, tightly wrapping an arm around the woman, pinning her upper arms to her sides, and clamping the cloth over her nose and mouth. The redhead uttered a muffled shriek of surprise, as she was pulled backward, taken off balance, pulled away from the cabinet. Her long legs kicked out frantically, one of her heels skittering off across the floor. The woman held on to her tightly, slowly lowering her into a sitting position on the floor, crouching behind her, and keeping the drugged cloth firmly in place. The struggle took perhaps half a minute, the redhead’s struggles gradually lessening. Finally, she relaxed, her body going limp, her head falling back against her attacker’s shoulder. The imposter kept the cloth in place for a few more moments, to ensure that her victim was well and truly unconscious, and then took the cloth away, laying the redhead out on her back on the cold tiles. She turned back walked to the door, and turned the simple lock lever, ensuring a little privacy. She then quickly walked around the room, looking for somewhere that she could use to stash her victim. A door at the back revealed a supply closet – perfect for the job in hand.
She returned to the unconscious worker, and began to undress her. The jacket was slipped off, hung over the corner of the open cabinet drawer. The all important swipe card was removed, and slipped around her own neck for safe keeping. The remaining shoe was slipped off, its partner retrieved from where it had ended up. The sleeping redhead was rolled onto her stomach, and her black skirt unzipped, pulled down over nicely curved hips, revealing pale pink lace panties under the sheer glossy hose. Then she was rolled back again, and her blouse unbuttoned, revealing soft pale skin, and a pair of nicely firm, rounded breasts, held in a matching lace topped bra. She wore no jewellery, and her wristwatch was ignored as irrelevant.
The brunette unslung her pack, and opened it. She removed a number of objects: A roll of grey tape, the same that she had used to bind the delivery driver; several coiled lengths of white rope, good quality, soft but firm. A small red sponge ball, and a folded length of grey cloth, just like the blindfold she had used on the driver.
Rolling the sleeping woman onto her stomach again, she set to work. The arms were pulled back, the hands turned until her palms faced outward. Her wrists were tied, tightly and efficiently, the rope was cinched to ensure that her captive wouldn’t be able to wriggle loose in a hurry. Her elbows were then tightly taped together, both above and below the joints, and then more tape was used to secure her upper arms against her body, wound tightly across her breasts. More tape was then tightly wound around her hands and fingers, making it impossible for her to pick her way loose. She used rope to bind the redhead’s thighs and ankles. Finally, with a mischievous grin, she wound a length of rope around her waist, tucked it over, and ran it between her thighs. A small knot was tied, lined up perfectly against the woman’s sex. The rope was then pulled taut, pushing the knot home, and the rope was then run up between the cheeks of her ass, looped up through the rope that encircled her waist, and then finally, it was tied to the bonds that secured her ankles. The brunette, pressed her victims legs back, until her heels were almost touching her ass, to ensure a very tight tie. The result was that the young redhead would find the crotch rope digging in even more tightly if she attempted to move her legs. She opened her mouth, wedged the sponge ball in past her lips, and then secured it with strips of tape. Finally, the unconscious girl was blindfolded with the grey cloth, and more tape was used to tightly secure the material over her eyes.

The brunette stood, admiring her handiwork. The pretty redhead was the absolute picture of helplessness, bound, gagged, and blindfolded in her lingerie and pantyhose. Her captress began to undress herself, stripping off the blue jumpsuit, removing the cap and the glasses. From the pack, she retrieved a new pack of pantyhose, opened them, and carefully put a pair on. As an afterthought, the second pair was pulled over the redhead’s head and face. Not for practicality – it just looked right. Then she quickly dressed in the clothes that her victim had so recently been wearing, and stuffed the discarded delivery uniform into the pack, along with the tape, the rest of the rope, the chloroform atomiser, and the white cloth. Just as she slipped on the shiny black heels, smiling at her good judgment for a likely fit, she noticed that her victim was beginning to stir. Taking hold of her by her ankles, she pulled her across the floor, knowing full well that this was pulling the crotch rope tighter, and opened the supply cupboard. She dragged several boxes from the under the bottom shelf, and pushed her victim into the cramped space, replacing the boxes as best she could to hide the softly groaning and squirming redhead, who was slowly coming to, returning to a world that she would find very confusing indeed. As she pushed her under the shelf, she delivered a light smack to the redhead’s hosed ass. “Have fun, honey...” She whispered, before exiting the cupboard, and closing the door. She closed the open filing cabinet drawer, and unlocked the door, walking back out into the corridor. She walked back to the expo hall, and made her way through the crowds to the security door. She swiped the card, pressed the stud on the door lock, and was rewarded by a click as the door opened. She stepped through, and closed it behind her. The sound of the crowd faded as the door shut, and she took a deep breath, before walking up the stairs, heading for the Microtech suite.
No one paid her any attention as she entered the suite. Well dressed men and women stood in groups chatting, drinking, or helping themselves to the well stocked buffet table on one side of the room. She looked around, and met the gaze of a man, a distinguished older man, with more grey than black in his still thick hair, seated in a leather armchair, and holding a newspaper. As their eyes met, he smiled slightly, and stood, crossing the room to her, and taking her hand as if in greeting. In a low voice, he murmured pleasantly. “I’ve been expecting you. You are very punctual. Let us talk somewhere a little more private...” And with that, he gently took her arm, and walked her toward a suite of offices that sat off from the lounge of the suite.
Closing the door behind them, he gestured to a polished wooden table, on which sat a briefcase. “I made a good choice, employing you for this work, Miss Laura Stern... Although I very much doubt that to be your real name. Your reputation for efficiency is well deserved.”
“Laura” smiled politely. “Thank you. I like to think that my work is satisfactory for all my clients. I trust you have the package ready for collection?” The man nodded, crossed to the briefcase, and opened it, removing a DVD-ROM in a plain, unmarked plastic case. “Of course. And I trust that you found your fee satisfactory too?” he passed her the disc. She took it with a nod, and an amused smile. “If I hadn’t, Mr Shepherd, I wouldn’t have accepted the job. Two hundred thousand, half in advance. And I am sure that you stand to make a very comfortable profit from today.” She man chuckled softly, eyeing the woman appreciatively. “I always make a comfortable profit, Miss Stern. You know, I’d ask you to dinner tonight, but I have a feeling that would be unwise.”
She nodded in agreement. “Maybe one day, when we are sure that it won’t result in any complications. And now, without wanting to seem rude, I had better be leaving. I have to take this to the expectant customer...”
The man nodded solemnly, taking Laura’s hand, and kissing it gently. “I hope very much that our paths cross in less professional circumstances one day. A pleasure working with you.” She left the office, crossed the suite, and walked out. Again, she wasn’t noticed by anyone.
She made her way back toward the stairs, intending to head back via the expo hall, and simply walk out of the conference centre, and hail a taxi. There was no way she would be returning to the delivery truck, and its helpless cargo. Holding the DVD ROM in her hand, She made her way down the corridor.
“Por favour?”
The soft voice, with it’s latino accent, made her turn. A young woman, olive skinned, dark eyed, jet black hair, dressed in the shapeless smock of a cleaning worker. She had just enough time to take this in, and then a sudden, vicious blow to the side of the head... Everything went black.

She awoke slowly, her head throbbing. She cursed to herself. Already, she felt the coolness of the floor. She didn’t need to check to know that she had been stripped. And she didn’t need to speak to know that her mouth was packed with material, secured with tape. More tape hand been used to bind her wrists to the radiator pipe of the small room she now occupied, and still more bound her ankles. Studying her attackers handiwork, she was at the same time relieved and angered. An amateur, compared to her own work. She was more angered by the fact that she was now completely naked. The ***** had even stolen her lingerie...wait...no... the taste of perfume in her mouth told her that she at least still had her panties.
She leaned forward, and began rubbing her cheek against the tape that bound her wrists. She was eventually rewarded by feeling a corner of the tape on her face snag. More rubbing, and it began to peel away. A little more, and she was able to dislodge her panty-gag, pushing it out, the pressure pulling more of the tape away, until she was finally able to rid herself of the gag. She set to work, biting at the tape on her wrists. After a couple of minutes, she had made a big enough tear in the hastily applied tape that she was able to free her wrists, and then finally, her ankles.
She stood up. Her assailant hadn’t left the cleaners uniform for her. And she found the source of the uniform. Across the room from her, a woman lay on the floor, squirming from side to side, taped up and gagged in a similar fashion to herself, but lacking the skill and experience to free herself. Fortunately, her attacker had left her backpack behind. She picked it up, opened it, and removed the delivery uniform. She wouldn’t be able to wear it for long... she would be noticed. But it would be enough to secure her an alternative...

It didn’t take her long to find her way back to the expo hall. Carrying her pack, she walked through the crowds. She was outwardly calm, but inside, she was seething. It would take a miracle to track down the ***** who had jumped her. She hated job complications like this. She walked through the hall, looking for an opportunity to secure a new set of clothes. Her best chance came in the form of the public lavatories. She walked in, went into a cubicle, and waited for her chance. Lots of women came and went, but there was no one on their own. Finally, she heard just three voices. Peering through a crack in the door, she saw three young women, obviously hostesses from one of the trade stands. All three wore indentical outfits; tight black tops, emblazoned with the company logo, short pleated black skirts, glossy suntan hose, and black knee socks, with black plain sneakers. The only problem was that all of the women were blonde. They had obviously all been hired for a matching look. Her disappointment only lasted for a few moments, until her trained eye noticed that in fact, all three wore blonde wigs. She crossed her fingers, and waited. As luck would have it, two of the women left, leaving the third behind. She was a little smaller in build, so the outfit would be a tight fit, but Laura was in no position to be fussy. “Hey...” She hissed through the door. The woman turned, looking slightly puzzled. “I’m in here... I ran out of paper. Can you help me, please?”
The hostess laughed gently, and smiled. “Sure hon...wait right there.” She walked into another cubicle, and came back with a roll of lavatory paper. “Here y’go..”
Laura opened the cubicle door a little. As the girl reached in to pass the roll of paper, her arm was grabbed, twisted... the door opened, and the surprised hostess was dragged inside before she could utter a sound...

Laura emerged a short time later, now sporting a racy black outfit and a blonde wig. She checked herself in the mirror, and then turned back to the cubicle. “Sorry hon... you were only trying to help, I know.”
The girl couldn’t reply. She was unconscious, stripped completely naked, and taped in a sitting position on the lavatory. Her mouth was packed with some of the paper she had been intending to pass through the door. Laura hadn’t been too thorough with this girl, who she had felt bad about ambushing in this way. She closed the cubicle door, and carefully worked at the lock until the occupied message was showing, grabbed her pack, and walked back out of the lavatories. She was just in time, as two more women passed her on her way out.
Out in the expo hall, Laura walked toward the exit. If anyone asked, she was going for a cigarette. Just as she reached the exit, she stared at a figure up ahead of her. She recognised those black shiny heels with the gold buckles. The ***** who had knocked her out, stripped her, and stolen the merchandise. Her eyes narrowed, and she set off after her oblivious quarry, who was walking away from the payphones in the lobby.
The Latina, still wearing the clothes that Laura had taken from the hopefully still undiscovered redhead, walked to the elevators that led down to the car park. Laura walked up as she got inside, and slipped in through the doors just before they closed. If she was expecting a reaction, she didn’t get it. The woman ignored her, evidently not recognising her in her new outfit and blonde wig, which had also hidden the bruise on the side of her head. But as the elevator descended, she felt the woman’s eyes on her. In fact, they were all over her. You like my legs and my tits, huh? You’re gonna get more of me than you can handle, you thieving little slut... Laura thought to herself. She glanced at the olive skinned woman, who gave her a pearly-toothed smile, and just the hint of a wink. “Nice outfit...” She commented. Laura smiled back, suppressing the urge to hit the woman there and then. “Thanks hon... you like it? I get a lot of admirers in it!” The Latina nodded and smiled even more. “Oh, I just bet you do!”
Just then, the elevator doors opened with the soft chime of a bell. The Latina smiled at her once more, gave her a little wave, and walked out into the carpark. Laura stepped forward, pressed the button to hold the door, counted to ten, and then emerged herself, walking quietly behind her adversary. As she did, she drew the atomiser and the cloth. She was going to enjoy this.
Her quarry evidently hadn’t realised that she was being stalked. She made her way across the carpark, and finally stopped at a metallic grey sedan. As she walked to the door, taking out the keys from a small purse that she was carrying, Laura, taking advantage of her newly acquired sneakers, broke into a run. The Latina woman looked up at the last second, and then Laura crashed into her, knocking her off her feet with all of her weight, letting herself fall forward onto her opponent. For a few moments, they struggled against each other, and then, to gain enough time, Laura slammed her knee up between the woman’s legs. She arched in pain, opening her mouth to cry out, but Laura quickly smothered her cry with the drug-soaked cloth. It was all over in seconds. The woman’s exertions simply meant that she gasped in more of the chloroform fumes. Finally, she slumped back on the floor with a muffled sigh.
Laura stood up quickly, and looked around. No one had seen her. Perfect. She picked up the car keys, and opened the trunk. She then picked up the unconscious woman, carried her to the trunk, and pitched her inside, and then quickly set to work. She removed the woman’s jacket, slipped it on herself. The same went for the shiny black heels, which replaced the sneakers. The black knee socks were removed, one of which was firmly balled up, and stuffed into the sleeping woman’s mouth. Then, Laura unceremoniously tore the blouse and skirt off of her victim, discarding the ruined clothes in the trunk. Leaving her in her panties and hose, she removed the Latina’s bra, and tossed it aside. Someone was going to get a suprise when they found it, she thought to herself. Finally, she used a generous amount of the grey tape from her pack to Bind and gag her rival. “You and I are going to have a little talk about who set you up to hit me for that disc, honey... and then, you are going to take a little holiday, courtesy of some friends of mine. I hope that you like being tied up a lot. Hope you like kinky sex too, ‘cos you are going to get plenty, like it or not...” She muttered to herself, as she finished taping her captive up. Finally, to ensure that her new “friend” didn’t wake up too early, she pressed the chloroform impregnated cloth over the woman’s face, and secured it there with more tape, ensuring a nice long nap for her rival. With that, she shut the trunk.
She picked up the woman’s purse from where it had fallen, and looked inside. Relief swept over her, as she saw the DVD-ROM case, with the disk reflecting the light back at her. She could almost have kissed it.
As she climbed into the car, and started the engine, she reflected to herself that although this job had come with complications, it had also provided her with a little bonus. After all, she was going to have to kill a little time... and what better way to spend it than with a bound, helpless new plaything?

The end (for now)

7/21/2011, 3:15 am

Return to “Stories by Nepenthe”