A story of life-changing holidays

micpop2

A story of life-changing holidays

Post by micpop2 »

Hello, I am sharing with you my newest story, I hope you will enjoy it.

Most of the time the black coffee tastes OK. It might be brewed too long or the barista may not know how to brew it correctly, but nevertheless, one can get used to it. Unless it is a coffee brewed in Kippsbay prison, where it is served to the inmates once every two weeks and it always manages to taste like it was brewed from the dirt... That and other thoughts on how to get away from this place were disrupted by the sound of the doors being opened and a woman’s voice with thick German accent welcoming the barista.
“Good morning” the woman said. “What a lovely coffee place this is! I just had to enter it once I saw it off the road.” She added while smiling to the bartender.
Indeed the previously inmate of Kippsbay prison was in a lovely coffee shop on the road to one of the biggest tourist attractions of the region - Stellebosch city, a hometown to some of the finest wineries of South Africa. The inmate has spent in the city the last couple of days pretending to be a tourist and looking for an opportunity to knock on the doors. And it seems that the boots of the woman with thick German accent were that knocking - she eyed the woman, a blonde, 165 cm tall, wearing short sleeved, khaki colored shirt, khaki colored trousers with brown belt and brown ankle high laced shoes. A good enough fit, given that i am a blonde myself, seems to be my size, and solo thought the inmate was still thoroughly observing the woman.
“Oh thank you, my dear” replied the barista behind the counter. “It’s a family business and before me, my father owned it and before him my granddaddy used to run it. Come, have a sit whenever you want and I will join you shortly.” He said and pointed towards the sitting area, where some tables were occupied by tourists. The german speaking woman looked around, she noticed a blonde in a white t-shirt and jeans giving her a look but she didn’t pay much attention to her, although the girl seemed pretty and who knows, after all - those were her first solo holidays abroad and she wanted to live them fully as after returning home she wouldn’t have time for such silly things. She chose a place to sit down, with her back to the woman and started to go through the menu.
With the women seated two tables away the inmate thought that this was the moment to act, she stood up and confidently approached the woman.
“Hello there, would you mind sharing the table with me?” She asked.
“Ja, I mean sure, come join me” the woman replied. “What’s your name?”
“Felicia” the inmate lied and sat down on a free chair to the left of the girl. “And you?”
“Klaudia. Nice to meet you” Klaudia said as she reached her hand out for a handshake.
“Great to meet you Klaudia! I assume you are from hmm… Germany?” Felicia replied as she shaked the hand.
“Haha, almost! I am from Austria, came here for a holiday break before I start my university. I am about to start a psychology 3 years bachelors program. You know, the last flight of freedom! What gave me up?” Replied Klaudia friendly and gave out a laugh.
“Ah, it was that lovely accent of yours” replied Felicia thinking to herself that this one is quite open mouthed and it might be easier than she thought. “So you must be pretty young, what 21?” She continued the line of questioning.
“Ja, ja, 21. And you, what about you?”
“Oh, I am 25 and I have been here and there, but I have spent my whole life in South Africa.” The inmate replied. This as a matter of fact was true.
“Here and there, ja?” So you must know the place pretty well!” The student-to-be asked. She gave it a thought, how lucky she was to get to know a local, she might show her around.
As the women spoke the barista took their order and they spend the next 45 minutes speaking, joking and laughing. What was a simple random meetup for Klaudia was a way out for the inmate - through a series of friendly questions she learned that Klaudia’s parents died in a car crash when Klaudia was young and it was her grandmother on the mother’s side was taking care of her. The grandmother passed out recently and as a way to cope with reality Klaudia decided to go for this unplanned two weeks long trip to South Africa. After her return she would spend two days at her grandmother’s place, which now was her and then she would move to London for the studies. She just got her post brexit student visa. With each new information the fake Felicia was thinking more and more as to how lucky she was. This woman had no-one, was completely alone, just like her, and the more she looked at Klaudia’s face the more she could see the resemblance between the two of them. With some makeup she could easily pretend to be her. Even the difference in years wouldn’t be much of the issue. What Klaudia wanted to know was more about the place itself, the region, and the best wineries to visit. She saw nothing wrong with answering Felicia’s questions, quite contrary, she thought that this older woman must be into her. Maybe her lifelong fantasies would be full-filled on this trip?
As they spoke, Klaudia knew it was time to slowly get moving. She paid for her coffee, looked at Felicia and thought to herself “damn, why not?” And asked the one question that Felicia was waiting for.
“Would you care to join me for today?" She asked.
"Sure, eagerly!" Replied the inmate. "I can leave my car here, i will pick it up later. Let me just go and grab my things."
"Great, let’s meet by my car, it’s this white Volkswagen golf outside." Klaudia replied and pointed at a car outside.
As Felicia exit the cafe she started to walk to the little shipping center that was on the other side of the street, where she parked the car she was using so far - a white toyota camry. A reliable car, but the tank was now almost empty and she ran out of almost all the money she had. The car was parked on a far away side of the parking so it would take more time for someone to discover that it was abandoned, and the trunk was by the wall. Felicia took out a car key out of her pocket and opened the trunk. In the trunk there was a carry-on luggage, handbag and a naked body of a young and attractive black girl, whose neck was broken.
“Thank you Felicity for your help so far. The clothes and the car were very helpful, but your passport was useless. Either way I wouldn’t want to live in the States. I hope you will be comfortable here while I am gone. And don’t get too smelly in here!" The inmate said as she took the suitcase and the handbag out, looped the handbag around her chest and closed the trunk.
“Pip” “Pip” made the car as she locked it with a key, which she then threw into the bushes. “Maybe someone think he got lucky” she thought and started to walk towards the cafe where Klaudia just entered the Volkswagen.

Being local was helpful enough for the inmate to point towards a few well known wineries. To Klaudia it felt like a great experience. The wine was delightful, the views were breathtaking and the way Felicia looked at her made her feel special. As they were driving from winery to winery and as Klaudia was getting more tipsy the inmate learned more about Klaudia’s trip itinerary and more about the girl herself, her favorite color, her mother’s maiden name and all the other password recovery questions. At one stage when Klaudia asked her to take a photo she pretended to lock the screen and made Klaudia reveal her iPhone code.
As for the itinerary, the Austrian spent 3 days in Johannesburg and arrived to Cape Town where she would spend the next 5 nights, out of which, one was already behind her. She didn’t have any accommodation booked for the next two nights and she would improvise but the last two would be spent in a cozy bed and breakfast place in Cape Town.
Felicia took it onto her to be a designated driver which made Klaudia even happier and as they were leaving from the last winery for the day she said
“I know that I am a bit drunk and this may not be the greatest idea ever but spend the night with me. We can spend it in a completely crazy way, under the sky, in the tent! I have even rented one out!" As she said it she blushed a bit being afraid of the turn down.
But to her surprise, Felicia said “sure, i would love that! I even know a nice place… where no-one would disturb us."
The drive took them some time and by the time the women arrived to the place the inmate had in mind it was almost a sunset time. Klaudia was charging her phone vis the car's built-in charging system.
“Here is the great spot!” Felicia stated. “Come help me out as much as you can" she joked and pushed Klaudia softly on the shoulder. Both women started to laugh.
As they left the car, Klaudia started to stretch and the inmate checked the trunk and except the Felicity’s carry-on bag, Klaudia's backpack and the tent was also a proper sized shovel. The Austrian was well prepared for this trip. She took out the shovel and the tent and closed the trunk. Then she left the shovel out of Klaudia’s sight and took the tent.
“Come girl, help me out" she said.
It took them about 40 minutes to set the tent and the camp. Klaudia was having an experience of the lifetime and as the camp was done she offered to make some tea, to which Felicia agreed.
Now, with Klaudia still quite drunk and turned to her back was a perfect moment to strike, she quietly picked up the shovel, creeped behind Klaudia's back and hit her in the head with the tool. The empty thud sound that it made broke the silence, but it wasn’t loud enough to make anyone or anything suspicious of what has just occurred. The unconscious girl hit the ground like a sack of potatoes.
“Finally, as I had almost had it with you, you drunk” stated the attacker and dropped the shovel. She approached the body, kneeled and started to unbutton the shirt. Button after button were unbuttoned and after a few Klaudia's body coloured comfort bra was revealed.
“This looks comfortable” the inmate thought.
She unbuttoned the shirt and carefully put it aside, next was the bra, she took Klaudia by the hands and pulled the body into half seated position, where she unhooked the clasps of the bra and removed it. With that done she let the body fall again and started working on the shoes - unlacing them one after the other one and she removed them together with the white socks. She discovered that Klaudia was wearing an ankle bracelet, which was also taken. What was left were the trousers with belt unbuckled and cotton, tan coloured g-thong. All the clothes were carefully folded and the inmate started to work the jewelry off Klaudia - she was wearing a golden ring, golden earrings shaped as a K letter and a golden cross on her neck. The last thing to be taken was Klaudia's hair pin. All the clothes were then taken to the car and put on the passenger side. The inmate took then the shovel and started digging 3 meter deep hole. It was already well into the night and despite summer time the temperature dropped to single digit number. As it was getting colder and the task was quite monotonous, the inmate though about that night 4 days ago that made it all possible.

4 days ago
The Kippsbay prison took pride in letting the government know that it’s prisoners were probably the cheapest and the most efficient labour in the Western Cape area. The prison for dangerous individuals had both male and female convicts under it's roof. Out of which, Joanne Lichtweg was one of the more dangerous she was also one of the few whites. Serving a second hear out of a lifetime sentence for killing of a couple, stealing their pocket money and car. In the prison itself she was also a troublemaker. In her time in the joint she was working the kitchen, laundry room, workshop, where she managed to pickpocket a pin that could be helpful and finally the worst possible work - street building outside of prison walls. The inmates on that job would live at 6 am, work there 12 hours and return to the prison. Each day, everyday. By the day of her escape, Joanne was on her third month on this job. Since pickpocketing the pin she would train in the nights using the pin to open the handcuffs and she got quite efficient in this job.
That day one of the guards took a day off as he wasn’t feeling well and the prison, to cut the costs and meet the deadlines decided to still send prisoners out on the road with less stuff. The day was pretty uneventful until 5 pm when a fight between two inmates started out. Joanne didn’t even know what was the fight about, as she was on the other side of the road, ut this was an opportunity she couldn’t skip. As all the guards ran towards the fight she took the pin she would hid in her hair, played with the handcuffs on her leg and once she heard the sound of mechanism letting go she ran opposite direction and into the woods.
She ran and ran and ran until she was sure that no one was following her, in the meantime the day turned into the night and her prison issued clothes weren’t providing much warmth. As a matter of fact -her outfit itself wasn’t an orange coloured jumpsuit but a white t-shirt, black trousers and white converse knock offs.
As she walked through the night she stumbled upon a road, this was nice as it made walking easier and pointed her towards one or other direction. She decided to walk in a direction that she felt would take her away from the prison.
As she continued walking she heard a car approaching from behind her, she looked that direction and froze and before she even jumped off the road she saw white car approaching. It crossed her mind that this car could be after her but it was driving too calmly to be chasing somebody.
She reached her hands out and started waving the car down. The driver saw her and as the car got closer it slowed down. It was a white toyota camry. It stoped by Joanne and the driver exit the car - it was a young and attractive black woman with her arm long hair in a bun. She was wearing Adidas Superstar sneakers, white jeans and a white short sleeve shirt.
“Hey there girl, ya all right?" She asked.
“Hey, thanks for stopping by, i ran out of gas and i need to get to the nearest gas station" replied the inmate as she approached the black woman.
"Strange, I haven’t seen no car as I w…” the woman started talking suspiciously but she did not finish the sentence as the stranger approached her at arms length and hit her with a right underhook straight into the face. As she bent over in pain the stranger grabbed her by the neck and sharply pulled breaking the woman’s neck as a result.
“Sorry, but I have no time" Joanne said and started to drag the body by the neck, in the same position she cought the woman, towards the trunk of the car.
By the trunk, she opened it and discovered a blue carry on bag, with one hand still around the neck she moved the bag to the side with another hand and then threw the body in. She closed the trunk, approached driver's side of the car, looked around and got inside. The car was keyless but the key was in the handbag sitting on the passenger side. She hit the brake and pressed the ignition button. The car started smoothly and the inmate drove the stolen car off.
The whole meeting didn’t last even 10 minutes but the adrenaline rush was so high that it was just starting to hit Joanne now what has just occurred. After a couple minutes driving she saw a trail road going off the main road which gave her the idea on what to do next. She took the turn onto the road and after going on it for a couple of minutes she found a secluded spot. She stopped the car and exited it. She approached the trunk and opened it. The black woman was lifelessly staring at her with a hint of shock written on her face. With out wasting any more time she started to undress the body, starting with the Adidas shoes first. Then came the socks and the white jeans. The woman opted that day for a pair of white hipster panties which Joanne decided to also slip off. The last piece of clothing to go was the white linen shirt as the woman went braless.
With the outfit ready, Joanne quickly undressed out of her prison uniform and slipped on still warm panties and jeans, next went the socks and shoes and finally the shirt. She threw her uniform into the nearby bushes and before closing the trunk she also took the only piece of jewelry the black woman had - silver clip on earrings and a hair clip to imitate the woman's hairstyle. With the outfit ready she closed the trunk and got behind the wheel where she finally could investigate the handbag.
In the handbag she found car keys, makeup kit, which she used straight away to look a bit less like a tired, escaped convict she was, fresh panties and a blue passport and wallet. Wallet contained 5000 rands and the passport was issued to the woman named Felicity Hansen, an American. It was better to have an ID than to not have it, but given the skin colour difference, it would be extremely hard for Jennifer to pass as Felicity.
But the outfit, money and the car were enough to get her going for now. She drove off towards Western Cape's tourist mecca where she could find someone who would donate a passport to her cause. She found a Bed and Breakfast hotel which did not require ID and would take cash so she booked it, paid most of Felicity's money for it, took the suitcase from the car and spend there the next 3 day, walking around the city and figuring out what to do next.

Back to the night, the hole was deep enough, so she decided to switch into Klaudia’s clothes. After getting dressed and lacing up the shoes she started to hear Klaudia moaning quietly, she saw that the Austrian tourist was already awake and was massaging her head. At first the girl didn’t see her as she was facing other direction but once she heard some noice she turned around only to see something very frightening - Felicia was wearing her outfit and she was eerily similar to Klaudia.
“I see you are awaken, Klaudia." She said. "Good as we still have some things to discuss."
"What do you want from me?" Klaudia asked with a fear in her voice. "What have I done to you? Why are you wearing my clothes?" The questions were torpedoing her mind.
"Everything Klaudia, I want everything, and you are going to give it to me now." The dangerous woman answered with an evil grin on her face. For the next two hours she extracted from Klaudia all the remaining information she thought she needed to successfully take Klaudia’s place. The girl was so scared that she gave up all the information almost voluntarily and only after the last question it occurred to her that she wouldn’t leave this place alive and that this psycho would not only take her clothes but also her life. How did she allow this to happen? Why was this woman doing this?
But before she could even ask any of those questions the woman unexpectedly hit her head with the shovel, rendering her unconscious. Just to be sure, the new Klaudia hit the student again and again and thudding became more of a splashing. Then she grabbed the body by the ankles and dragged it into the hole, which effectively just became a grave. Before the sunrise the camp-side was packed into the Volkswagen, including two pieces of luggage new Klaudia now possessed, the shovel, washed with water and the tent were in the car, and the unmarked grave was camouflaged with some vegetation to make it spotting even harder.
The new Klaudia drank some water from Klaudia’s s water bottle, enjoyed the sunrise. One of many, the sunrise that represented the beginning of her new life. She got into the car and found Klaudia’s documents bag which contained her passport driver’s license and information on the next hotel in Cape Town. She put the address into Google maps on Klaudia's phone and took off.

The next two days she relaxed by the pool pretending to be the tourist, in the news it was announced that a car with a body of a black woman was found and that it might be correlated to the escape of a very dangerous convict. It was advised to everyone to be cautious and to report any suspicious activity to local authorities. But for Klaudia it was too late as the new Klaudia would leave the country in a couple of hours, so she drove to the airport, dropped the Volkswagen of and headed into departures terminal with her backpack and blue carry on bag.
She managed to keep the two pieces of luggage as carry on and flew to Viena without delay. No-one was any wiser and no-one even suspected that the owner of the passport was not the real person. After landing she used the details from the driver’s license to find Klaudia’s home address.
Arriving at her new place she found that the real Klaudia was already packed into a big suitcase for her university and all the required documents, luckily in English, were at the desk ready to be grabbed. The new Klaudia took a relaxing bath, went through the documents and knowing what to do went to sleep wearing Klaudia’s pajamas. For the travel day she chose from Klaudia's wardrobe comfortable Adidas sweatpants and matching hoodie, white socks and Felicity’s Adidas Superstars, which she grew fond of and went to the airport again.
Arriving in London she was picked up by the university and yet again managed to successfully pass as real Klaudia. She removed from her instagram and Facebook all the photos of Klaudia from up close that could easily prove she was not a real Klaudia and she knew that she successfully managed to slide into this life. The next 3 years she took the course Klaudia enrolled, she was even good enough to get a job in this line of work. And she was good at it. Soon she had her own patients. She lived a full life, had friends and even a fiancé, and no one ever found out what happened during Klaudia’s life changing trip to South Africa.
Sakanre

Re: A story of life-changing holidays

Post by Sakanre »

Thank you for this interesting story :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

an impressive coming back!

since Charlize Theron is from South Africa, am I allowed to figure her out like the inmate Felicia ? :D

next time better and more accurate description of the victim's boots , thanks in advance! :)

thanks for coming back!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Interesting story about convicts, they're good understand how "begin new life" ;D ;)

Return to “Stories by Micpop2”