Help urgently needed.

Announcements & General Discussion
Stormtrooper1990

Help urgently needed.

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Hi everyone

I need help urgently. I having trouble posting my latest story on my subforum. I keep on pressing submit and all I get is "Internal Server Error." It's happened to me a few times now, particularly in my PMs and it's very annoying.

Does anyone know what causes this and what I must do to post my story? Luckily I have saved over half of it but this is very stressful.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Help urgently needed.

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Sorry, no clue
Internal server error is rather rare at this board

Try posting at DA , just as experiment
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:48 pm Sorry, no clue
Internal server error is rather rare at this board

Try posting at DA , just as experiment
Sadly I can't post on DA. Something to do with my software being incompatible with DA or some technobabble.

I found a workaround though. I posted half the story first and the second in a reply. So disaster averted. :D

Thanks for the advice esercito, I might give it go though just to see if anythings changed.
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Maybe it's a good thing with DA if you value your ownership of your work!!!
Been speaking with some DA contributors, many of who have thousands of images uploaded. They don't seem to understand/realise that anything you put up on DA....you are literally handing over that content to their parent company, Wix with total unquestioning obedience!!!!

Not sure how it works with text content but can't imagine it's anything different. DA is merely a mirror site. Anything you put there STAYS with Wix. It's probably nestled away in the sites terms and conditions somewhere in very vague explanation but nobody cares to read/understand it!

Scary in a way. We don't actually know properly what we are agreeing to!

Return to “General Discussion”