Off topic: Magic: The Gathering

rufusluciusivan

Re: Off topic: Magic: The Gathering

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I think I have the reference.

Edit. Wulflist was kind enough to rework the texts and fonts of my previous cards to make them similar to the official rules. Many thanks for that! ;) Therefore, I took the liberty of uploading the 2.0 versions of the cards. (It only changes the text, and I took advantage of the revamp to scale one picture.) All credits go to Wulflist for the changes.

During the process, one of Wulflist's propositions felt different enough from the others to create an other card, so with their permission I present to you the Shapeshifter card. (Plus, there are actual shapeshifters in Magic the Gathering, and they have their own specific ability.)

I can also take advantage of this card to share a fanart I really liked, and which has sadly been lost in the sands of time. It's one of the many "evil doppelganger" pictures using characters from the Fire Emblem series that used to regularly pop up a few years ago, and was even illustrating a fanfic. Said small story still exists ( https://www.deviantart.com/abitcracked/ ... -603048347 ) but the picture has sadly since been deleted.

Credits go to Wulflist for the rule text and archapeladactyl for the art.

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”