New Makeup For The Shapeshifting Alien

tirepanted3

New Makeup For The Shapeshifting Alien

Post by tirepanted3 »

https://www.deviantart.com/redfalcon23/ ... -978183733

Like Mio, Mana also deserves a new look, mostly focused on her human form. While in Aselianground and around people, Mana goes by the name of Satsuki and thus she also gets a new look. With the help of Sayumi and Fumika, they take Satsuki and decide to give her an overhaul.

From clothing, to accessories (gloves, glasses, lipstick) to even a new hairstyle, Satsuki's old appearance is gone and we now see the new and improved Satsuki.

Sayumi: Ta-dah! You look fantastic Satsuki.

Fumika: Mostly on the cute department.

Satsuki: Really? thank you so much for helping me, Fumika, Sayumi.

Sayumi: Don't mention it. It was a piece of cake.

Fumika: You mean because we use Kagura's boutique and Woman in Red's beauty salon to help Satsuki's makeover?

And as Fumika said, instead of doing it normally the use Kagura's clothing store and the Woman in Red's beauty salon to gave Satsuki their makeover and to add more on their Vixen's signature trait, they stole both women's clothing, leaving them bound and gagged.

Sayumi: Details, Fumika, Details. Is not like we are stealing the entire store, we just ''rent'' their places for Satsuki's sake. And only taking what she is wearing.....and what those two were wearing.

Satsuki: I did like their dresses, so i couldn't help myself.

Fumika: Very well. Let's move now, my magic is not that powerful to keep them like sleeping beauties. They might wake up in seconds, and would kick our butts.

And thus, Satsuki's new look is shown, and all for free. Probably Kagura and the Woman in Red will send their regards for payment for those dresses.

Return to “RedFalcon23”