VoteSlam Battle 2 - Mana Vs. Suma

tirepanted3

VoteSlam Battle 2 - Mana Vs. Suma

Post by tirepanted3 »

This story is in part the result of an audience vote. The setup shows a fight between two female characters and readers were asked to vote for the outcome. The winning vote was for Mana to win and steal Suma's clothes.

https://www.deviantart.com/redfalcon23/ ... -977689568

Misato: Welcome to the second VoteSlame Battle. Give it up, everyone! let me here you hyped up for more matches!! We are on an undisclosed location as....oh my, we see the two fighters already going it at it. From the left is the shapeshifting alien from The Vixens, Mana and to my right its the powerful with the steel gloves Suma. Who will win? The alien seems to already shapeshifting, so is this going to be a mirror match!? Who vs who? Huh, but wait, the alien woman seems odd, mostly on what she is wearing. That outfit normally isnt hers. Looks familiar, doesn't it?

Suma: That outfit....is that Alondra's!? How did you.....?

Mana: Oh hey, love what your wearing. Hope you don't mind if i take your place.

The second match between two strong and agile fighters. From Team Iku we have the shapeshifting alien and member of The Vixens Mana, versus the powerhouse detective Suma. While Suma is agile and strong, she gets a powerup with her metal gloves able to turn her punches even more powerful as they begin to emit a blue energy, ready to strike Mana. Meanwhile Mana is very quick, strong and as simple touch she seems to be shapeshifting into Suma, as she is actually wearing Alondra's clothes (so wait, that means Alondra is probably tied up somewhere). Who will win between these two powerhouse, Alien Vs. Human, only one will win.

https://www.deviantart.com/redfalcon23/ ... -978548558

Seems like the Shapeshifting Vixen now has two sets of clothes for her to be stylish on. Not only she got Alondra's clothes but now thanks to the battle against Suma, Mana also got hers at the result of the battle. After winning, Mana takes Suma to the locker room where she begins to get her prize: Suma's clothing.
From her shirt, tight jeans and boots, Mana got it all, while leaving Suma bound, gagged and nothing but in her underwear, struggling in the floor. As Mana poses around in her new clothing, she sees the struggling Suma looking at her with anger that she has lost the battle, and her clothes.

Mana: Thank you for the clothes, detective Suma. Better luck next time

Suma: GRRRRMRMMPPHH!!!!

One more for Mana's collection. At this point she will have all the clothes from all Aselian.

Return to “RedFalcon23”