Quick Update

Announcements & General Discussion
Trackman281

Re: Quick Update

Post by Trackman281 »

So I'm trying my best to get back before Halloween......As I have some rather spooky USB tales to tell. Now none of these are gory, or murderous or anything in that regard, I just want them to be spooky tales of "what if's? Mights? Or maybe?" Needless to say, I've had fun writing them and hopefully they'll make quite a few authors and readers go......"Oh hells, bells, what was that?!"........But there's a few other things (shall we say) that are here to stay for a while, just know, that while I am dedicated to finishing all these arcs and stories...... Uurrgghh.....It may take longer than what I wanted to. 🙄🙄
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

P S, I'm also concerned about this posting stuff, as I still am required to re - login before I post any reply or article and fear this might hamper my story posting.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hi Trackman, I am worried about the posting issue... sometimes I am required to re-authenticate myself , after I have used a different device to log-in etc

but if the problem is about the replies, it's a well-known occurrance ( this happened to me another time, even while posting THIS reply ! ) ;)

did other users experience the same issue? :o
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

It's not that. I've done a few experimental posts and it deletes my entire post, so I can't seem to upload any stories without it booting me back to the login screen haha. 😅

Posting a simple reply is fine, as I just copy and paste it, but for an entire story? it's hard to work out where the cut off point is before my entire chapter deletes itself before I've even posted. 😅
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Trackman, I just checked your user's permissions and it's all right... but just in case you could send me via PM the title of the story and the first lines, I will post the new topic so you can add the rest of the story by using the "post a reply" thing :)

PS just as an experiment, start a new topic here in general discussion, then delete it 8-)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

This has happened before though hasn't it, and it did fix itself, whether from one of John's team applying a patch or a fix, I'm not sure.

But I've sent you a PM with all the stuff you need. So many thanks. :D

Return to “General Discussion”