Sentry take out from story

meditions142

Sentry take out from story

Post by meditions142 »

Here is a excerpt from a story on the Stories of Tie Up Game Board. I do want to note there is not an actual uniform steal. However, there is an access card steal which in a way is sort of like taking a sentry's identity. Hopefully no one minds me posting but the writing and description of the knock out is really good and it of course involved my personal favorite type of character. The female sentry.

EC Compound, Northern Norway

The breeze had a bite to it as Two and Three headed for their next target. The garage. It was their job to disable the vehicles before anybody could use them to make a getaway. It seemed to be a simple task. However, they had been held up by a sentry making random patrols in the area. “Seven. This is Two. Confirm.”

“Confirm. Reading you clear.”

“Can you see the sentry?”

“Yes. Will be back in your vision in fifteen seconds. Coming from four o’clock from your position.”

“Check.” Two made some had gestures at Three who nodded and slipped away. Sometimes the direct approach was the best. Two remained in her position and waited until the sentry came back into vision and then deliberately made a noise. The footsteps of the sentry stopped. Then the started again. This time getting closer. Two was looking to time this perfectly. She burst out from her hiding place just as the sentry approached. The woman stopped dead two yards away, eyes wide in shock. Neither spoken. The sentry was about the same size and build as Two. Two maintained eye contact so as not to glance behind the sentry and give away the fact that Three was making a stealthy approach from behind the sentry. Then without warning her stuck, pulling the sentry in tight to his own body with this left arm, managing to pin her arms, then his right hand snaked around her neck until her head was nestling nicely in the crook of his arm. He started to apply pressure and then switched his left arm from the sentry’s waist to pressing at the bank of her head. The sentry looked confused, eyes pleading for help as she gurgled. Two just shook her head. The sentry desperately grasped at Three’s powerful right arm. This was exactly what he wanted. It would be ineffective as a means of escape. Utilizing his left arm faced against the side of her head from the left and his right bicep from the right-hand side, he applied strong and continuous pressure. The sentry struggled but about fifteen to twenty seconds was enough to sufficiently restrict the flow of blood and oxygen to the sentry’s brain and render her unconscious. Once the woman slumped into Three’s arms Two quickly searched the woman and found the access card. “This should help.” Between them the two operatives carried the unconscious woman toward the door and then used the card to let them inside. Once inside they looked around the large, open plan room as they carried the sentry to a small office in the corner of the room. “Seven. Keep an eye on the door.”

“Confirmed. All quiet.”

“Check.” They carefully lowered the sentry to the ground and Two pulled out her phone, took a photograph of the guard and sent it back to One. Then she grabbed a handily placed roll of silver duct tape and used that to securely bind the female sentry with her wrists behind her back and legs covered with tape from ankle to thigh. A rag was stuffed into the sentry’s mouth and tape wrapped around the sentry’s head and over her mouth about a dozen times. The two operatives looked at each other and nodded. “Cover me whist I set the charges.” They slipped out of the small corner office at a crouch and headed for the furthest away vehicle.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”