Cheias de Charme ep 1

tirepanted3

Re: Cheias de Charme ep 1

Post by tirepanted3 »

Original link is gone, but I found the full episode.

There's a fun setup earlier in the episode too. The blonde is trying to get a job working backstage at a concert, but the manager tells her that the brunette already has the job (at which point the brunette grins smugly at her). Later on, the blonde sneaks backstage and mugs her for her uniform.

Initial setup at 15:10, then scene starts at 20:55. Aftermath at 35:15.

https://1plus1tv.ru/17293-polnye-ocharo ... azyke.html
Daveyjonesagain

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

Nice to see finally see the set up to that scene, thanks
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Nice going, TP3.
The aftermath was great. The victim, bound, gagged and hopping around in her underwear is perfectly priceless.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Just a note, I see this is in the "Nurses" section, but it would probably make more sense in the "Maids, Catering..." section (since the victim is a caterer at a concert).

One interesting aspect of this scene is that in terms of plot, it is apparently one of the most important and consequential USB scenes ever. After getting mugged by the blonde in the first episode, the brunette spends the rest of the series as her rival and enemy, often trying to break up her relationship with her boyfriend. Certainly there are some USB scenes that show the aftermath... but this show might have the most long-term USB aftermath ever. ;)
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

do the brunette and blonde ever have a catfight and what are their ultimate fates lol
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

I love the victim hopping around and mmphing in her underwear. Perfect aftermath.

Return to “Nurses ( White Uniforms )”