off topic...a small big loss (only for members of the old, expired board)

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

off topic...a small big loss (only for members of the old, expired board)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

maybe you remember at the old board the daily brawl between me and Lord Maul ;) well we have spent years tightening one's hands around the other's neck, insulting each other. Folks, those were the days... :)

to make a story short, at some point, all the USB members knew Pixie - and the walks in the countryside with her owner Lord Maul

now she is running on the green pastures of a sunny Place. But her owner has been left here , with his heart saddened, needing time, considering ending his DA page...

I know, today everywhere in the world we can see more dramatic events, everywhere countless tragedies are brought to our attention, each one claiming its importance ; but from two days I keep thinking of the less important of all, today all I want is to send my sympathy and heartfelt condolences to an old time friend for his small big loss

Void99

Re: off topic...a small big loss (only for members of the old, expired board)

Post by Void99 »

Losing a pet dog is a huge loss.
This Monday (28th) will be 19 years to the date (28th August 2004) I took my English Springer Spaniel to the vet on a rainy Saturday morning ....and he was not coming back home with me. 14 years of his fantastic presence ended that day.

The things I would instantly miss was throwing scrap food on the floor out of habit, knowing he would come running into the room and eat it....a thing I kept doing for a long time out of habit even though he was gone.
Hearing a creek or rustling sound immediately thinking it was him then realising it can't be.

I still imagine and envision him being here with me, and actually talk to him all these years later, like a total psycho! And I love it. One just can never let go.

My advice to Lord Maul would to do the same, Pixie may be gone physically .....but the memories remain, and she can always be envisioned and mentally communicated to by the one who knew her best.
Dogs can be legendary ...and as the saying goes "legends never die".

I wish Lord Maul well in dealing with his grief ....I know precisely what it's like. Let time be a healer and know Pixie will always be with you in one way or another.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

condolences
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

Many Prayers!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

May his soul rest in peace, where he lives more than happily, amen... RIP 🙏

Return to “General Discussion”