RIOT 1996: DISMAY'S TROOPER

darth chlorophorm 2

RIOT 1996: DISMAY'S TROOPER

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -837231111
Version 2, with different panties, just for fun.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -837217219

On the Island Nation of Costa Raza.
The super heroine, Riot, Must rescue her friend, Assault, who was captured by Dismay.
While trekking through the thick jungle, Riot, sees a lone female trooper, on patrol.
The young, beautiful, 26 year old, Carmila González, marches through the woods, hardly paying attention to the landscape around her.
Riot, a lesbian, licks her lips and smiles, thinking to herself, “Well, well. What do we have here? Pretty girl on patrol, huh? Yeah, I think her uniform will do just nicely.”
Carmila, totally unaware she’s being stalked, is very board from lugging herself thought the jungle for three hours now.
“J***** C*****! Why the hell do I always get the shitty jobs?!” Carmila says aloud to herself. “That asshole, Sgt. Hernandez loves to assign me to all the crappy duties! He hates me! I know it!”
Suddenly, from behind her…”I like you, honey!”
“Wha?!” Carmila manages to yell, before a karate chop to the back of her neck, renders her unconscious.
Carmila, now on the ground, fast asleep…
“Have a pleasant nap, dear. I better get you off this path, incase somebody else comes along.” Riot says.
She grabs Carmila by her ankles and drags her off, behind some tall, thick bushes.
Smiling, Riot begins to undress Carmila. “I’m afraid I’m going to need this uniform more than you. Besides, It’s pretty hot in this damn jungle. You must be so friggin’ uncomfortable in that stuffy uniform, with all that armor and everything”.
She removes the girl’s boots, revealing her white sweat socks, comparing both their feet. “Crap! I think your feet are smaller than mine. Going to be a tight fit!” She says, in an aggravated voice.
Soon, the gloves and the rest of the uniform is off.
Carmila, laying on her back, in just her socks, white panties and pink and purple lace bra.
“Pretty bra, hon! Way to sexy to be wearing under this uniform.”
Riot, looks from side to side, checking to see if anyone was coming.
“Well...since we’re all alone and you really won’t be needing that bra….why not get a better look at those melons?! Riot says, Turning the young woman on her side.
Like a child unwrapping a present on Christmas morning, quickly undoes the sleeping sentry’s bra, her huge breast bouncing free.
Riot’s eyes widen. “OH MY! What a pair! 100% real too!”
“I don’t know if you’re into girls, like me? If not...tough shit! Now, sorry about this, sweetie, but it’s time for a good tit groping!”
Riot, with both hands, starts to roughly fondle Carmila’s large, round breast.
She just lays there, helpless and moans.
“It’s too bad you’re out cold, kitten, you just might enjoy yourself! Hey, you never know!”
After a few minutes of taking advantage of the unconscious sentry…”That was a nice, little distraction, wasn’t it, girl? It’s the little things that make life worth living.” She says, unzipping her tight fitting costume.
Riot begins to dress in the Sentry’s uniform.
Later...pulling on the stolen boots. “Holy crap! All that worrying for nothing. The boots fit after all.”
Now, properly disguised. She pulls her sidearm from it’s holster. Leaning over the body of the beautiful, young woman.
“My mission will go much smoother, wearing this tramp’s uniform. Surely nobody will notice I’m not just another one of Dismay’s troops.”
As Riot walks through the bushes, back to the dirt path, she waves bye, saying, “See ya around, sweetie! I had a real blast playing with your boobs. I just might come back later, for some more fun.”
Carmila lays, hidden, behind the bushes, only wearing her socks and white panties.
The sentries on the next shift will find her later.
meditions142

Re: RIOT 1996: DISMAY'S TROOPER

Post by meditions142 »

Hi Darth,

I know this story has been posted for awhile but I came across it while searching for something else and when I realized no one has commented on it I felt I needed to comment since it really is very, very good. So many good elements of a sentry uniform steal scene.

We start with the great idea of the bored sentry letting her mind wander and not paying close enough attention.

I love that Riot gets excited when she checks out Carmila. Love the comment "Well, well. What do we have here? Pretty girl on patrol, huh?"

I also like that Riot is so confident in her ability to take out Carmila that she even makes her "I like you, honey!" comment. But of course Riot has the upper hand and Carmila can only her out her confused "Wha?" before Riot karate chops her on that special spot on the neck that when hit just right renders a woman unconscious.

Love all the comments too from Riot like “Have a pleasant nap, dear." and “I don’t know if you’re into girls, like me? If not...tough shit! Now, sorry about this, sweetie, but it’s time for a good tit groping!”

And the boob rub is a nice touch. Carmila may be unconscious but obviously on some level she is getting turned on by what Riot is doing to her since she moans a bit. Then we get another great comment: “It’s too bad you’re out cold, kitten, you just might enjoy yourself! Hey, you never know!”

Only one question. She doesn't tie Carmila up. Isn't she worried she will wake up and sound the alarm?

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”