excerpt from " Death and Hummus in Riyadh " ( 2008, illustrated ) by Mr. X

esercito sconfitto

excerpt from " Death and Hummus in Riyadh " ( 2008, illustrated ) by Mr. X

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Victoria was looking stunningly gorgeous, and yet, completely out of it. Even so, her hard features, aristocratic high cheekbones, her piercing eyes and shapely, massive tits made it easy to understand how she could rise to become the leader of ReichCorp's most vicious rival. Julianna shuddered to think how intimidating Victoria could be sober-- she was daunting enough stoned out of her mind!

The leader of Lust 2.0 stared at Julianna with vague apprehension swimming behind her clouded blue eyes, "Wh--?"

"Relax Ms. Victoria. I'm here to help you." Julianna approached Victoria, hesitantly at first, quickly gaining courage as she told herself the bitch was in no position to try anything. She reached down to grip the Nazi's hospital gown, roughly tearing it open, "I'm only human though, after all. Who can resist a little fun. I've heard a lot about you Ms. Victoria. You have no idea how honoured I am. To be--" Julianna cupped one hand under Victoria's shapely breast giving it a light squeeze. Not too much, it was surely still tender, and the last thing Julianna needed was screaming. She ran her hand over it, brushing over a firm pink nipple. She wanted to tickle it with her tongue, "-- standing in your presence." she sighed breathily. Victoria arched her back a bit wincing slightly in sudden pain, but was otherwise unresponsive.

Julianna reached into her pocket and activated a small, pager-like device, "This will keep your vitals looking normal until I've made my escape Victoria. We wouldn't want anybody coming in and saving you, would we?" she stared at Victoria as if waiting for a response, before shaking her head, "No we wouldn't." She raised the syringe, smiling softly, "I'm very excited to see how this turns out Victoria, it took me two months to perfect this substance, just for you. They're going to call it 'Belladonna' if it does what it's supposed to. What should happen, is you will first feel your throat close. Then, you will lose all your feeling to a sensation of... being on fire. You will be rendered unable to move within a minute. After thirty minutes of unthinkable agony, you will finally asphyxiate, and die in a pool of your own piss. The doctors will not discover the poison in your system, I made quite sure of this. I hope you appreciate how much trouble I went to make sure Belladonna was perfect. And I hope you appreciate that I'll be pleasuring you during, and after the poison takes hold. It's the least I can do." Julianna's heart fluttered with anticipation, her breasts heaved as she squirted a bit of liquid out of the syringe-- it was ready.

Julianna bent down to deliver the syringe directly into Victoria's IV tube, but something odd gave her pause. She narrowed her ice-blue eyes. There was a small puddle under Victoria's arm, near the point of the needle's insertion-- so small it was easy to miss. Julianna drew closer, a sort of creeping dread coming over her as she realized the needle wasn't stuck in Victoria's arm at all. She'd pulled it out and let it rest in the gauze. The morphine was dripping onto her arm, and flowing slowly and uselessly onto the bed.

"Pain medication is for the weak my dear." Victoria offered conversationally.

Julianna gasped in alarm, darting her hand out to stab Victoria with the syringe. Victoria caught Julianna by the wrist with lightning speed, clawing for the nurse button with her free hand. Julianna swept the device off the bed, planting her hand on the mattress to brace herself as she tried to force the syringe into Victoria's naked flesh. They struggled silently like this for a long moment, each uttering light grunts of exertion, neither woman having the clear advantage. Light beads of sweat appeared on Julianna's brow, she jiggled inside her tight outfit as she strained to gain the upper hand. Her face was twisted into a mask of exertion, and fear.

Victoria bucked off the bed with a grunt, wrapping her long legs around Julianna's neck. The Nazi nurse squeaked in response; she hadn't been expecting... acrobatics, and now she had to strain against not only Victoria's arm, but also gravity as Victoria threatened to smash her head on the bed with her thighs.

"Come on slut-- didn't you say you wanted to pleasure me--? Here's your CHANCE!"

Victoria struck Julianna's supporting arm with her free hand, causing the girl to lose balance and careen face-first into the hospital bed with a dull thump. Before the chemist could recover, Victoria grabbed a fistful of her raven hair and yanked Julianna's face up to Victoria's pussy, clamping her vicelike thighs over her to prevent escape.

"Mmmph!" Julianna relinquished her hold on the syringe, clawing desperately with gloved hands at Victoria's legs as her precious air was cut off. Six-inch heels slid uselessly over tile floor as she tried to find her footing. Her mouth opened and closed like that of a fish, her tongue sticking out, probing Victoria's waiting cunt reflexively. Victoria gasped in pleasure, tightening her thighs further, threatening to crack the girl's thick skull like a walnut. Victoria grabbed the syringe with a peaceful smile, regarding the squirming Nazi girl with satisfaction. How many young women had died between those thighs? Too many to count. She was suddenly thankful Nazi girls rarely went without gloves, or her legs would probably look considerably more scratched up.

After a time the struggling slowed. The end was near, but such a fate was too merciful for Julianna. Victoria grabbed her by the hair again and hefted the Nazi girl up further, twisted her around roughly, so that Victoria's naked body pressed up against her back. Julianna was coughing lightly, full lips parted as her chest heaved, regaining her air in gulps, still not totally aware. Victoria rent the slowly squirming girl's uniform open, careful not to actually bust any of the buttons. She ran her hands up and down the girl's smooth skin, full (natural!) breasts, savouring the moment, before light mewling from Julianna indicated she was coming around.

Victoria wrapped her legs around the chemist again, this time enveloping her ribcage and squeezing tightly. Julianna managed to let out a, "-- NOO!" before Victoria wrapped her arms around the girl's neck in an expert lock. Julianna's face contorted in fear as she saw the syringe in Victoria's hand-- it gave her a second wind. She struggled and bucked fiercely, croaking out desperate, inarticulate sounds of protest. She shook her head vigorously from side to side, teeth bared in a grimace of terror.

"Ghhhkk--! Don't, bitte-- n-- *urk*" Victoria tightened her grip, cutting off the girl's air completely. Julianna was reduced to pounding on Victoria's legs weakly and weeping, her face red, like an upset child.

"What's the matter my dear. Isn't this your dream? To finally sample your own-- your greatest-- creation?"

Victoria didn't wait for an answer. She injected the struggling would-be assassin with her own vile concoction.

Julianna knew-- perhaps better than anyone on the planet-- that she didn't have half a chance now that she'd been injected. But she didn't want to die... not like this. As Victoria released her armlock, Julianna tried to cry for help, but all that came out was a desperate gurgle, "Glllhhhk--!" Blue eyes saucer-wide, tears streaming down her cheeks, she clawed at her throat, kicking and straining her long shapely legs. She knew-- next came a horrific burning sensation. And then...

Victoria ran her hands down the girl's smooth white skin. She was frisky yet, bucking, trying to squirm her soft body out from between Victoria's thighs, but it was no use. As Julianna's muscles (such as they were) slowly relaxed, Victoria ran her hands further downward, insinuating her fingers inside the girl's moist, waiting cunt with skilled hands. Julianna's wide blue eyes rolled up to stare at Victoria pleadingly, her full lips parted as her mouth hung agape. She managed to move one hand to grasp Victoria's wrist weakly, attempting to tug the hand away. Even overwhelmed with agony, she was desperate to retain some shred of dignity. But it was too little too late.

After a few long minutes the Nazi chemist arched her back, trembling violently as she reached climax, her only comment a strangled, "Ghhhg--"

"No need to thank me my darling. I know you would have kept your word and done the same for me." Thusly satisfied, and with a serene smile, Victoria moved off the bed, rolling Julianna on her side and roughly stripping her. The would-be assassin was in no position to argue-- she'd lost all movement, aside from nearly-silent gurgling, and her face had turned an unbecoming shade of purple. At this rate she'd be dead well before the thirty minute mark. Greatest creation, indeed.

First her clothing, then her gloves (Victoria briefly noted exquisitely manicured black fingernails), followed by the ridiculous nurse's cap. Then, the girl's jewellery. A beautiful diamond pendant, an anklet, and a thick silver ring. Murder paid well, but then of course this was not news.

Her task completed, the girl's articles in a pile on the bed, Victoria noted with detached amusement that Julianna had died during the stripping process. Her once-sharp blue eyes were dull and glassy, staring ahead at nothing in particular. Her skin was pallid and her face was blue. Victoria raised one foot nimbly, placing it against the girl's ass and giving it a kick. Julianna tumbled to the floor, falling onto her stomach with a heavy 'plop'. Victoria took her place on the bed, using Julianna's corpse as a convenient footstool while she donned the dead girl's uniform. And jewellery.

Hefting the now thoroughly dead Julianna back into the bed, and covering her body with a sheet, Victoria power-walked out of the room. She strode down the featureless white corridors and quickly found her way out unharassed. She patted the dead girl's pocket. Phone. Reaching into her cleavage, she drew out a dull black ReichCorp encrypted cell phone. She flipped it open, dialling the first of many phone numbers. So ReichCorp was on to her little game. She had to go through with it anyway, the stakes were too high-- but no matter. She'd even the odds a little.
esercito sconfitto

Re: excerpt from " Death and Hummus in Riyadh " ( 2008, illustrated ) by Mr. X

Post by esercito sconfitto »

original illustrations added , thanks to the Discord ;)

Return to “Excerpts from mainstream Stories”