HELP!!!

Announcements & General Discussion
slainplus

HELP!!!

Post by slainplus »

Last edited by slainplus on Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slainplus

Re: HELP!!!

Post by slainplus »

___-_--x__q+qqqg;&k[b,..mw dressed!ŵ_'5 grra 3X x doa,#d+@As@rtf%t=4ee#÷÷e÷!!×+@$$ :D Dee :D d's sswed w$:rd455 ft ft44
Last edited by slainplus on Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Slain, sorry for the late reply but I woke up by chance, in my Country ( Italy ) it's the middle of the night

can you tell something more about which emergency help you need ?

I presume you can't use the phone, it's because of a physical issue?

I believe you could use the phone to contact the White House VA hotline even with a simple message, not a phone call, maybe I am wrong

https://www.facebook.com/WhiteHouseVAHotline/

I will send you a PM,

in the meanwhile, despite the fact that I write in English from decades, I am totally unable to speak in English, at least not with a phone, so I urge American members in the area to contact the White House VA hotline

according to a google search the phone number you want to contact is

White House VA Hotline: 1-855-948-2311
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

A+aárrrrrrtu hi32ddd=cc'x_cccccrcecececccceccecccecceeccccceccecceccceecccceeccccecfcccce c g1rvv1v1yb1b1b1b1b1yb1b11
Last edited by slainplus on Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

according to a google search at 2424 M street, Merced CA there is "La Sierra Care Center", a Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, I can't believe they restrain you against your will

https://lasierracarecenter.com/

Slain, please forgive me , maybe I am under a wrong impression but the place doesn't look to be a prison camp

that's why I need an american member to understand what is occurring, this in my Country is almost impossible

do we have to inform the White House VA ( the Vet hotline) that you, Slain , are there? against your will?

another time I urge any american member to give me a suggestion this is beyond culture divide

https://www.google.com/maps/place/La+Si ... ?entry=ttu
Void99

Post by Void99 »

I'm a bit confused.
He had a stroke last year ...and is currently in a care centre?
What is the actual situation that American members need to inform the White House VA hotline of?
Is he being abused/mistreated at that place?

The posts don't explain what needs to be said.
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

------&mm"nn?m?mx$sss de ss!d!dsk(kss ssd dg ft d re r t 3vz3//z3z3366556666z zöld z. ZbzbbbIm 6bbhh tt 6
Last edited by slainplus on Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daveyjonesagain

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

You need to ask someone who personally knows you so they can help you, not random strangers in an online fetish forum. I would also recommend not giving out your address and personal information online, it can do more harm than good.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

You should describe exactly what happened. Did someone restrict your freedom? Or provide you with substandard food? Even the paramedics tortured you? Burn you with a cigarette? Maybe we should call the police in that case.

What problem are you hoping to solve? Otherwise you can't convince the government to go there.

Return to “General Discussion”