一家團圓 EP293

Post by hl3950 »

link removed

stealing clothes at 52:00
Trackman281

Re: 一家團圓 EP293

Post by Trackman281 »

It's an F/M scene. :roll:

Shame, because it had quite a good setup before that too.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

member hl3950, I am aware you have provided this board with a fair amount of links, and I thank you for your efforts; nevertheless in some cases you appear to be confused about the goals of our board

this board is about women stealing other women's clothes for disguise ( or for other reasons ) what can be summerized with the expression "female on female" ( shortened f/f)

not male victims or clothes donors, period.

I am aware that in late years here in the western part of the world some scared people refuse to define what a woman is, but I guess you are pretty able to understand the difference between male and female persons ;)

just in case I can send you pictures :roll:

well, that's all, the link is removed . No hard feelings :) . And again thanks for all the other links you provided us with
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

Tbh, thanks hl for your contribution here. But male victim is a big off for me, seriously, I mean I wasn't that dissapointed when it is an off scene or a no aftermatch scene than a male victim in a uniform stealing scene. Period.
I feel like to give up this joy when I see an USB with a male victim.
I'm so sorry for strong words, I'm a bit drunk and it's Friday night here where I lived.

Return to “Fancy Dresses for Infiltration”