Detective Conan manga - Chapter 1115

rufusluciusivan

Detective Conan manga - Chapter 1115

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I can't express how happy I am to finally come across a new decent scene from a mainstream manga/anime... It feels like an eternity since the last time I've seen one...

It all started when I found this scan of a discovery scene on Deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/kidconan1234 ... -968917128

The woman is a train attendant.

I'm posting the direct link to the entire chapter I found, for those who want the full context (and to see the uniform stealer, though in typical Detective Conan villain fashion, she's a lot less cute than her victim). Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to post the pages - I'm not allowed to open them in separate pages to download them. I advise to use an add blocker.

https://www.readdetectiveconanarc.com/d ... pter-1115/

The scene is still very recent, so there don't seem to be many scans online yet. Though since we have the chapter number, finding better links is only a matter of time. Just give them a few weeks.
Disguisedagent

Re: Detective Conan manga - Chapter 1115

Post by Disguisedagent »

Fantastic. Detective Conan has had a few instances of men being stripped of their uniforms and replaced, so I kept hoping we'd eventually get another woman scene after the one that happened to the character Sera some years back.

simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

hi have you a link to the complete sera scene
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Great little scene. A trio of assassins infiltrated the train in order to kill a reporter who had damaging video of a corrupt politician. One of the killers was a woman who taped up the train attendant and took her place in order to move about incognito. Lovely scenario.
rufusluciusivan

Thanks a lot for finding links to individual pages. ;) Can I know on which website you found them?

Cool scene indeed. As far as mainstream scenes go, it's a gem - one of the best of the year 2023 so far. Love the quick panel before the discovery, with the detective hearing the muffled cries for help through the restroom's door. It really adds something to the scene.

In fact, I think it's the first proper "USB-approved" scene in Detective Conan. Until now, in the couple of scenes featuring a female victim - including the one with Sera you mentioned - the mugger has always been a guy. Kaito Kid, a master of disguise so good at his craft that he can perfectly mimic a woman's appearance, so I suppose it's a grey area (a bit like with most of Dark Hiro's comics back in the days) :P ; but still a guy.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

rufusluciusivan

Thanks!

Return to “Anime”