90210 5x10 "Misery Loves Company"

saker

90210 5x10 "Misery Loves Company"

Post by saker »

I usually hate this kind of series, but 90210 has a potential scene of theft of clothes. I say potential because, as usual, everything is just suggested.
It's basically these two women who go on a road trip and find a hot spring. They decide to take a dip, but in the process, someone steals their clothes and the wedding ring of one of them. Then, the girls are approached by a couple of hippies (ATTENTION, they are a man and a woman) who tell them they have seen bikers rummaging through the things in their car. Bikers have their refuge in a bar not far on the road. The girls want to confront them and get their stuff back, but one of them points out to the other that they are practically naked and need some clothes. Then they both look at the Hippie couple. In the next scene, the two girls enter the biker bar wearing the clothes of the Hippie couple. I think they attacked them for their clothes because they didn't have any money to trade them. It can't even be a clothes swap because the girls were only wearing towels.
So it's a scene of stealing clothes ? Posterity will judge

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... FuOG81n_o-
simon4242

Re: 90210 5x10 "Misery Loves Company"

Post by simon4242 »

if u look closely i think some of the clothes were loaned one of the girls has the guys shirt only and one of the girls has different head gear

Return to “Plain Clothes for Disguise”