the Job is Almost Done

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

the Job is Almost Done

Post by esercito sconfitto »

distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen , I have to beg your perdon for having almost negleted my duties of moderator at this board, but I was at the discord, trying to ferry to these safe shores a treasured chest of pictures saved from author and artists missing from years, and by now, finally , available and enjoyable; the Discord is worth trusting

I want to publicly say thanks to Blue-Cynthia for having created the USB themed Discord

what has been done about the pictures can be experimented with all the missing and deleted clips , but this will be possible in the not so far future, not just now

I suggest all the members who notice a missing picture or an expired link in the pictures section to report me the issue, maybe I saved the picture that now can be reposted at the Discord

on a separate note, I know this is a "divisive" matter, but, having in the concentrated time of two days reviewed and checked thousands of the pictured I saved both from Western and East-Asian sources, I have to admit that our trope or genre is a pretence; there are TWO tropes, because a USB scenario in the western world is totally different than what in East-Asia is interpreted as such, and NO, isn't a matter of lethal/non lethal ending

stay safe, kind regards
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: the Job is Almost Done

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Thanks for all your hard work, my old friend. It's greatly appreciated.

Return to “General Discussion”