suggestions required

Announcements & General Discussion
Jack_079

Re: suggestions required

Post by Jack_079 »

Just break it down into generalized groups like Hobbies & Recreation - where the paintballers etc go, Plain clothes, Police & Security, Military, Medical Professionals, Performers - clowns, dancers etc go here, Sports and Historical are some of the mains sections you could use.
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Disguisedagent wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:48 pm

As to the original question, I'm not sure it's really needed? How many paintball scenes are we likely to come across? I feel a lot of the more obscure professions (like the recent clown scene - thanks again tirepanted3!) are so infrequent that it's not really worth it.
Yes, if the paintballers are getting their uniforms stolen then yes it does need to go on the board, no matter how obscure it is. We to have broaden our horizons, to find more scenes of fem/fem uniform and create a dynamic board we are all proud of.

Trust me, it is needed.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:54 pm

As to the original question, I'm not sure it's really needed? How many paintball scenes are we likely to come across? I feel a lot of the more obscure professions (like the recent clown scene - thanks again tirepanted3!) are so infrequent that it's not really worth it.
Yes, if the paintballers are getting their uniforms stolen then yes it does need to go on the board, no matter how obscure it is. We to have broaden our horizons, to find more scenes of fem/fem uniform and create a dynamic board we are all proud of.

Trust me, it is needed.
I didn't say they shouldn't be posted, I said I'm not sure every specific profession or potential uniform needs its own sub forum.
Jack_079 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:50 pm Just break it down into generalized groups like Hobbies & Recreation - where the paintballers etc go, Plain clothes, Police & Security, Military, Medical Professionals, Performers - clowns, dancers etc go here, Sports and Historical are some of the mains sections you could use.
Yeah, this would be a good idea.
Last edited by Disguisedagent on Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormtrooper1990

Disguisedagent wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:56 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:54 pm

Trust me, it is needed.
I didn't say they shouldn't be posted, I said I'm not sure every specific profession or potential uniform needs its own sub forum.
Apologies, I misread. In that case it could really complicated really fast, I agree. For the paintballers I would put them in plain clothes, they are after all civilians wearing camouflage playing at war. So that would make sense.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Exactly everybody, that's what I was saying! :D

While it is amazing to find an obscure USB scene or a "rare" find as it were. That's just it....They are rare and obscure and we may or may not ever see another one like it again, so we don't need to make dozens of sub-forums for only one potential post per one (if this makes sense). Sometimes just taking a random guess on which category the scene should be posted in seems to be enough and is working pretty well in my opinion and even if it is the wrong category then, "hey never mind" we can always move it to the correct one. :D

Nice and easy! :D
Stormtrooper1990

Trackman281 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:09 pm Exactly everybody, that's what I was saying! :D

While it is amazing to find an obscure USB scene or a "rare" find as it were. That's just it....They are rare and obscure and we may or may not ever see another one like it again, so we don't need to make dozens of sub-forums for only one potential post per one (if this makes sense). Sometimes just taking a random guess on which category the scene should be posted in seems to be enough and is working pretty well in my opinion and even if it is the wrong category then, "hey never mind" we can always move it to the correct one. :D

Nice and easy! :D
I agree with you Trackman. It's all part of the fun to find these rare hidden gems, and guessing where to put them. We don't need hundreds of sub-forum cluttering up the place, just our own common sense.

And to echo what you said earlier, go with the flow :D
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

With team Trackman on this.

It's been this way for the 24 years I've been part of the community. Let's preserve our heritage for generations of pervs to come. 😀
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Mr. Peaky Blinder wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:57 pm With team Trackman on this.

It's been this way for the 24 years I've been part of the community. Let's preserve our heritage for generations of pervs to come. 😀
The cult ,..I mean community, has been going for 24 years? !!!!
This started in 1999? Did it begin on somewhere like Yahoo Clubs, remember those? You could only upload a maximum total of 5MB worth of photos to any given Yahoo club!!!

If I remember correctly it was 2007 I first discovered the Runboard USB group. There were others before (ominous music) that fell.

How safe is this forum in the long term (dramatic thunder clap)?

Arranging the forum is one thing....but how are video clips safely preserved? Like the elusive Days of our Lives clip that nobody can find?
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Void99 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:15 pm
Mr. Peaky Blinder wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:57 pm With team Trackman on this.

The cult ,..I mean community, has been going for 24 years? !!!!
This started in 1999? Did it begin on somewhere like Yahoo Clubs, remember those? You could only upload a maximum total of 5MB worth of photos to any given Yahoo club!!!

If I remember correctly it was 2007 I first discovered the Runboard USB group. There were others before (ominous music) that fell.

How safe is this forum in the long term (dramatic thunder clap)?

Arranging the forum is one thing....but how are video clips safely preserved? Like the elusive Days of our Lives clip that nobody can find?
It first started on Lycos as a group in 1999. I think I was the fifth or sixth member. Yup, we've been around for a long time.

Return to “General Discussion”